Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Cassie wrote:

Who can I blame when a drunk illegal alien driver crashed into my car, and kills my kids ?? I know who I'll blame, George Walker Bush !!! If this happened and there was a fence, wall, and he tried everything to prevent ilegals from coming, I wouldn't blame him.

I have 3 close family members, living in different states, who have been in accidents caused by Illegal Aliens. Thank God, none of them were killed. I am very angry that my family has suffered because of illegal immigration.

I do blame George Bush and other politicians who are dragging their feet about this important and deadly issue. That is why I am very passionate about doing all I can through any means necessary to turn this situation around. I have decided that we have to be the motivating factor , the politicians do not care enough to do it on their own. We are going to have to make them care. They live in the big houses with fences and gates. They do not fear the invasion that is right outside many American doors, nor do they care that we and our children are at risk. It is up to us Cassie, to start taking action to turn this around before it is too late.
    It would be more accurate, that if anyone brings up bush's sullied name concerning blame for this horrendous situation, one would do history well by including kennedy and every other Senator and Congressman who voted to change the Immigration policies back in the 60's for starters. That was the beginning and kennedy well knows the truth. A drunk is responsible for our Immigration Policies and a drunk is now taking the lead in ending our Sovereignty. Anyone ever see a drunk make a good decision?

THEN begin to go back and pull ALL the legislation, including the Visa categories, and look at their sponsors. Then look at the VOTES.

Every blasted one of them bares guilt for this mess. However, KENNEDY is the underlying catalyst with the master Immigration problems.

Currently, we have up on deck, MCCAIN, KENNEDY, CORNYN, PENCE, KLINTON, what's his name in Co., N. Mex Gov and their are a handful more who can be considered front runners in breaking the Rule of Law and setting up our country to lose it's Sovereignty.

FAIR IS FAIR in this blame game. It just happens that bush is holding the baton at this moment. It would be no different with a kerry or gore or klinton. Their goals are the same........OPEN BORDERS & AMNESTY for law breaking, blood sucking, crime infested, disease ridden, unsanitary, drunk driving Illegal Aliens.

La Raza anyone?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Illegal aliens kill 12 Americans per day ?
    That's approx 4,500 per year !
    More than our total deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan combined since 2003 ?!
    More than 20,000 since 911, illegals are more dangerous than terrorists
    Yes. Frightening, infuriating isn't it? You have a family right? Think about it. There are innocent Americans out there who have lost their lives and those of loved ones at the hands of people who don't belong here! And yet, you don't take a stance on the 12 million illegals who are here. Why?
    It's frightening, it upsets me, makes me mad, angry, but it's not infuriating me, because that would consume me, and I don't want Bush to have this fun. Yes, I've a family and any person killed by illegal aliens is a person that could have been saved. Not only US citizens should be protected from being killed by illegals, also our foreign students, visitors ( tourists/business ), etc. I don't take a stance on the illegals already here is because I know that all the solution we come up with will have both positive and negative effects. I'm not educated on this issue, and prefer to let other's do this. I only stand for building the fence, fine employers, exclude illegals from receiving benefits, English official national language, etc.

I have been reading this thread but have stayed out of the debate until now because I basically disagree with you about everything especially Hillary (but I don't think this is the right forum to debate it). Actually at one point, I thought maybe you were MY twin, until you said you were a hairdresser, which she is not.
    I don't think that you disagree with me about almost everything, we will have a lot in common. Hillary and politics can also debated here. The illegal immigration problem is a result of bad policy. And this is the other news and issues topic and we can debate other topics, can't we ?
    I'm a hairdresser and my twin is teacher

Anyway, stay and learn. There is a wealth of information on this site, and probably the most knowledgable people on the topic. Hopefully before long, and once you have read all there is, you will realize that amnesty for those who are here is not an option either.
    Time will tell. And there's nothing wrong with being neutrla on one part of an issue. It's the same as not voting, just my right if I decide not to vote, as it's also my right to take a neutral stance.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    Bush is from Texas, a state with a lot of illegals, how can he support illegals ?? I'll tell you what is going to happen.
    The fence is not going to be approved by the Senate, and yet Congress will approve amnesty.
    I can't speak 100% as to Bush's motivations, but I would say it has a lot to do with doing the bidding of the US Chamber of Commerce and helping along the NAU; however, there are politicians in both parties that are on board with the globalist agenda.

The Democrats, of course, see the chance to import a huge new voting block of semi-literate, poor people who are almost certain to vote Democratic.

Republicans want the cheap labor; Dems want the cheap vote. There are few of either party who care about the best interests of the American people. This comes from a registered Democrat who has had her eyes opened to the reality of the situation.

I hope you are not right in your predictions; all we can do is put pressure on our representatives and keep speaking out against this.
    The Republicans want the cheap labor and the Dems the cheap vote ??
    This is hard to believe for me, the Republicans should know that in the long run they won't be in power anymore if the new voting bloc is going to vote the Dems. It's in the best interest for the Republicansto close the border, yet they propose amnesty. This is contradictive and I just don't understand it. We don't need nafta, nau, ftaa. All we need is just good economic relations with other countries, this can be done without nafta, nau, ftaa, etc
    Cassie,
    It is amazing to me how you can have an opinion on everything but when it comes to the illegals we have already here you say you have no opinion??? Do you have friends that are illegals?

It would be more accurate, that if anyone brings up bush's sullied name concerning blame for this horrendous situation, one would do history well by including kennedy and every other Senator and Congressman who voted to change the Immigration policies back in the 60's for starters. That was the beginning and kennedy well knows the truth. A drunk is responsible for our Immigration Policies and a drunk is now taking the lead in ending our Sovereignty. Anyone ever see a drunk make a good decision?
    Oh Sis, you are so right on this!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April

Thanks for caring, Cassie. I know there are many that are suffering everywhere. I am just glad that there are so many Americans that are fighting against this illegal invasion. I believe that if all of us continue fighting together against this injustice, we will ultimately win this battle !
    Of course I care, I'm a very compassionate person. I'm sure we'll win this fight, it just wonders me how long it takes before we wake up. We have won almost all wars against very powerful armies in the past, so we can also defeat some illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

THEN begin to go back and pull ALL the legislation, including the Visa categories, and look at their sponsors. Then look at the VOTES.

Every blasted one of them bares guilt for this mess. However, KENNEDY is the underlying catalyst with the master Immigration problems.

Currently, we have up on deck, MCCAIN, KENNEDY, CORNYN, PENCE, KLINTON, what's his name in Co., N. Mex Gov and their are a handful more who can be considered front runners in breaking the Rule of Law and setting up our country to lose it's Sovereignty.
    I know this all goes back decades ago. The only one that actually did something to fight illegals was president Eisenhower. Don't know about Kennedy, never looked it up, it was also before I was born. I blame Bush now because he's in power, he can stop it, he just doesn't do it. Isn't the New Mexico's governor Bill Richardson ??? He's a traitor too, and a disgraceful Democrat
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

The Republicans want the cheap labor and the Dems the cheap vote ??
    This is hard to believe for me, the Republicans should know that in the long run they won't be in power anymore if the new voting bloc is going to vote the Dems. It's in the best interest for the Republicansto close the border, yet they propose amnesty. This is contradictive and I just don't understand it. We don't need nafta, nau, ftaa. All we need is just good economic relations with other countries, this can be done without nafta, nau, ftaa, etc.
    Yes, I know it is difficult to believe, but this is the truth. To understand this apparent contradiction, you have to understand that for the Republicans who have this globalist mentality (and that isn't all Republicans), open borders and the free flow of goods, services, and people trumps just about everything.

The Republican leadership is in denial and are deluding themselves into believing that they can win over these Hispanics because they believe them to have "conservative family values." Both sides are pandering for the Hispanic vote and disregarding the fact that the majority of Americans, both Republican and Democrat, want the borders secured and illegal immigration stopped.

If you read Pat Buchanan's book, "State of Emergency" he explains this in detail.

Quote Originally Posted by gusgriswald

Cassie,
    It is amazing to me how you can have an opinion on everything but when it comes to the illegals we have already here you say you have no opinion??? Do you have friends that are illegals?
    I don't take a stance on the illegals already here is because I know that all the solutions we come up with will have both positive and negative effects. I'm not educated on this issue, and prefer to let other's do this.

Yes, I know it is difficult to believe, but this is the truth. To understand this apparent contradiction, you have to understand that for the Republicans who have this globalist mentality (and that isn't all Republicans), open borders and the free flow of goods, services, and people trumps just about everything.

The Republican leadership is in denial and are deluding themselves into believing that they can win over these Hispanics because they believe them to have "conservative family values." Both sides are pandering for the Hispanic vote and disregarding the fact that the majority of Americans, both Republican and Democrat, want the borders secured and illegal immigration stopped.

If you read Pat Buchanan's book, "State of Emergency" he explains this in detail.
    I read another book of Buchanan, and that's why I know that Bill gave amnesty / naturalized 1,045 million people before the 1996 presidential election. I'd even vote Buchanan when it comes to illegal immigration, but he's too conservative and I'm very liberal on several other issues. I understand now why the GOP wants illegals, they think of those Catholic family values, thanks for sharing and letting me know

I read another book of Buchanan, and that's why I know that Bill gave amnesty / naturalized 1,045 million people before the 1996 presidential election. I'd even vote Buchanan when it comes to illegal immigration, but he's too conservative and I'm very liberal on several other issues. I understand now why the GOP wants illegals, they think of those Catholic family values, thanks for sharing and letting me know
    You're welcome. If you appreciate Pat Buchanan's writings, I would really recommend that you get his State of Emergency book. It is very well written and he backs up what he writes with facts. It is well-documented.

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:
    I agree and am aware of that this is not just the Bush administration and that this has been going on for years, however he is the one in power now and he is my MAIN concern.
    This is not the blame game, it is the reality of the situation. There has been pandering of both parties for years, however my focus is firmly on the present. Bush is the one that could make all difference in this horrendous situation and he chooses not to, so I do hold him accountable with all the other politicans dragging their feet in this present time.