Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phew, thank goodness !!! I was afraid he was getting the vp slot, lol..

When the GOP spends the evening telling us what a hero McCain is, wonder if they will be kind enough to share some of these little tidbits with us:

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/

How about Condeeleza Rice as McCain's pick? A surprise and female and black. Well educated.

Romney? My choice like many of you. However, some southern Christians do not like Mormons which is why Huckabee did so well in the south.

Here in the west where I live we have lots of Mormons. They are hard working family people who do not live on welfare. They live a good clean lifestyle. Yes, Osmond like!

Southern Baptists need to examine the HOW Mormons generally live.

Huckabee might be a good VP pick? Liberman? Good for the Jewish vote in FL but what else?

Romney or Huckabee I think. Maybe Condi Rice and what is Liz Dole doing the next 4 or 8 years?

Here's my take on this:

I have read reports that say Obama cannot win without PA.

Just about everyone in PA loves Tom Ridge, and would likely hand the state to mcCain if he chose Ridge.

word that Republican operatives had been told to prepare for the possibility of an "unconventional" choice.
    Ridge happens to be "pro-choice" which is unconventional within the supposed conservative party.

one other note, Tim Pawlenty has been in PA recently ... just might want ot keep an eye on these two fellas in my opinion.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    When the GOP spends the evening telling us what a hero McCain is, wonder if they will be kind enough to share some of these little tidbits with us:

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/
    The chances of that are slim and none, and slim just left town...

MW
    alipacdude wrote:

How about Condeeleza Rice as McCain's pick? A surprise and female and black. Well educated.
    You forget the most important thing, her political views! Do we know her position on amnesty, border security, etc. If you know something I don't, please spill the beans.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    alipacdude wrote:

You forget the most important thing, her political views! Do we know her position on amnesty, border security, etc. If you know something I don't, please spill the beans.
    Rice is a CFR member who along with Presidente Boosh, referred to the Minutemen as "vigilantes" If memory serves correctly, either she and/or El Presidente went on to say something to the effect of "their (the Minutemen) illegal activities will not be tolerated."

Rice, Bush And Congress vs. Minute Man Patriots: www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty46.htm

Romney would be great for us, because McCain may not complete his first term (age, poor health) and certainly not a second term. However, if McCain does finish his first term, then I guarantee you we are stuck with Hillary in 2012, meaning Romney as VP would be pointless.

Having said that, I really do not see Romney getting the nod. Call it a gut instinct, but I just don't see it happening. He will throw the conservative base a bone, but not us. It will probably be the Evangelicals he placates, with Huckabee, or someone similar. Another reason why I don't see it happening is that the runnerup in the primary hardly ever gets the VP nod (Hillary anyone?). Honestly, when is the last time that has happened?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    It's NOT if McCain will pick Romney..

..it's more like WILL Romney accept the pick..!

Oh god, I do hope he does..!!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast