Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Either HotAir or Malkin is thinking it will be Pawlenty,
    I've heard this name thrown around...who is this guy?
    Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty- from his website- Immigration:

GOVERNOR PAWLENTY SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDER DIRECTING COOPERATION WITH FEDERAL IMMIGRATION ...
    …ORDER DIRECTING COOPERATION WITH FEDERAL IMMIGRATION AUTHORITIES -- January 7, 2008 …WHEREAS, illegal immigration and criminal activity related to…criminal activity related to illegal immigration continues to pose serious problems…
    http://www.governor.state.mn.us/priorit ... orsorders/ ... Relevancy: 68% Relevancy: 68% 68%
    Mar 11, 2008
    Find Similar
    GOVERNOR PAWLENTY SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDER DIRECTING COOPERATION WITH FEDERAL IMMIGRATION ...
    …WHEREAS, illegal immigration and criminal activity related to…criminal activity related to illegal immigration continues to pose serious problems…criminal activity related to illegal immigration if federal, state and local…
    http://www.governor.state.mn.us/mediace ... releases/p ... Relevancy: 64% Relevancy: 64% 64%
    Mar 11, 2008
    Find Similar
    GOVERNOR PAWLENTY UNVEILS ACTIONS TO COMBAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION -- January 7, 2008
    …legislative proposals to counter illegal immigration. “…Legal immigration is an important part of…do more to combat illegal immigration,â€

Sounds pretty good. But who knows, this guy could be another Al Gore. Good when he is a relative unknown, gets the VP spot and turns horrible. Power corrupts, and Washington power corrupts absolutely.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Tell ya what, I'll bet a $20 alipac donation that we hear McCain's veep pick by the stroke of midnight tonight. Any takers?
    No bet here. I think you are right. Senators always make dumb decisions on important matters at midnight.

It's hard to believe, I know- but I was wrong!

Add $20 more to the alipac till
    It's in the mail tomorrow!

I still believe the news will leak before the gathering in Ohio tomorrow.

I just heard on the news that all signs are pointing to Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska. Don't know much about this lady. However, she has abrutly cancelled all engagements taking place on the days of the rep. convention.

News went on to say that it appears Romney is out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234