Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain or Obama?

Reasons to vote for McCain.

1. Served his country in Vietnam...was POW...refused to take early release saying he would go home when his fellow prisoners would.

2. Admitted during first debate that "Border was still not secure".

3. Talked about "building 45 new nuclear power plants creating 700,000 jobs" and offshore drilling.

4. Is more of an expert in foreign policy.

5. His father and grandfather served in the military.

6. Is anti-abortion and anti-legal gay marriage.

7. Admits there maybe a problem with global warming but is not crazy about it like Gore/Biden.

8. Picked a charming intelligent capable GOVERNOR who is the true outsider who has a nice family that the press is trying to find something to criticize her on? The one of the four most like the common people.

9. McCain has served as congressman and senator since early 80's.

10. Involved in Silverado to a small extent in late 80's.

11. Voted for bailout.

12. Advisors are lobbyists.

13. Can't remember how many houses he has.

Reasons to vote for Obama.

1. Will support legal gay marriage.

2. Marched with illegal immigrants.

3. Ran around with a racist preacher named Jeremiah Wright for 20 years and only disavowed him last spring when the heat was on!

4 Ran around with a leftist terrorist named William Ayers who bombed a US government facility in thhe 1960's.

5. Supports the Castro's, Chavez and Iran? Doe he or does he not?

6. Wants to gut the military to spend it on health care while claims he can cut taxes for %95 of us? How?

7. Would not wear a simple US flag pin on his suit and now he does.

8. His wife, an Ivy league educated woman who made $250,000 a year is finally "proud to be an American" this past year.

9. Told a San Fransico fund raiser crowd about "...those angry people with their bible and their guns.." Mocking middle clas America.

10 Picked a VP candidate Joe Biden who dropped out of the Dem race because he lied about his educational background.

11. Says he will keep the jobs in America but told Canada in secret until it got leaked not to be worried about Nafta after saying he would re-negotiate it.

12. Is a good speaker in the mind of some. Not unlike Hitler in 1930's Germany. (Not saying he will do those horrible things however!!)

13. Mainstream media has a bias for Obama? The new messiah?

14. Says McCain is Bush.

15. Uses the words hope and change a lot.

16. Opposed offshore drilling but now says it is OK.

17. Wants wind and solar power but never mentions nuclear.

18 Supported killing a live baby if botched abortion as Illinois state senator. 19. Community activist south side Chicago. Illinnois state senator for a few years and US senator for 4 years.

20. Slipped up and mentioned his "Muslim faith" to George Steponopolous who had to correct him?

21 Called himself a a "world citizen" to German crowd last summer.

22. Voted for bailout.

23. Advisors worked for Fannie Mae.

24 Had a friend named Resko who is now in jail?

25 Supposedly, used a fair amount of drugs.

26. Calls himself a "community activist" but has a property worth over $1 million.

27. Did not support the surge in Iraq and never visited troops in Iraq until this year.

28. Did vote not to go to war in Iraq although his VP Biden did so.

Reasons for Baldwin/Nadar etc...

Something different...

Reason against?

CANNOT WIN!

Take your pick.

Something different...

Reason against?

CANNOT WIN!
    And Obama or McCain might win? Are they naturalized citizens?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Something different...

Reason against?

CANNOT WIN!
    Sounds like the same logic for the bailout. Baldwin is the best man for the job but we just can't vote for him because he can't win so therefore I'm going to surrender to the elites and vote for their candidate. HOGWASH! Quit trying to figure how to scam the system and vote your conscience! If McAmnesty or Osama wins its because the sheople didn't do their homework and once again gave in to pressure to vote for someone that was already selected for them! Have some cajones and vote for the right choice! If more people did that Baldwin would have just as good a chance as anyone else.....
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    no thank you.. neither is my choice. Go Ron Paul = Go Chuck Baldwin

I refuse to vote for corrupt or an incompetant leader .. that is the choice you want to give me

never again will I vote straight party .. did it last time and I got Bushed.. my Republican party has been destroyed from the Inside out

Avenger said

If McAmnesty or Osama wins its because the sheople didn't do their homework and once again gave in to pressure to vote for someone that was already selected for them! Have some cajones and vote for the right choice! If more people did that Baldwin would have just as good a chance as anyone else.....
    The whole point is " If people did their homework". We know that the great majority do not search out third party candidates. You hear nothing about Baldwin or any other 3rd party candidate on the news anywhere so people have to actively search out what those candidates stand for. They know nothing about them, haven't even heard them speak or what their accomplishments are (if any).
    In this election with so many following the tripe of Change, those looking for amnesty and any other hand out they think they will get they will vote Obama. It will be tough with McCain but he is by far more qualified and has strong Republicans behind him in Congress. At this point any vote for a 3rd party candidate only gives Obama more of an advantage. It is too late in this election to even consider a 3rd Party candidate.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    Avenger said

If McAmnesty or Osama wins its because the sheople didn't do their homework and once again gave in to pressure to vote for someone that was already selected for them! Have some cajones and vote for the right choice! If more people did that Baldwin would have just as good a chance as anyone else.....
    The whole point is " If people did their homework". We know that the great majority do not search out third party candidates. You hear nothing about Baldwin or any other 3rd party candidate on the news anywhere so people have to actively search out what those candidates stand for. They know nothing about them, haven't even heard them speak or what their accomplishments are (if any).
    In this election with so many following the tripe of Change, those looking for amnesty and any other hand out they think they will get they will vote Obama. It will be tough with McCain but he is by far more qualified and has strong Republicans behind him in Congress. At this point any vote for a 3rd party candidate only gives Obama more of an advantage. It is too late in this election to even consider a 3rd Party candidate.
    If it's too late for a third party candidate then I'm not going to vote at all. Is that going to help? I will not sell out just to get the lessor of two evils...that game has been played over and over and we have seen the results. Shall we continue to bang our heads against the wall over and over wondering why we get headaches or shall we do something about it? After the smoke has cleared and the next term is just about over I will say a great big "I told you so." if McAmnesty or Osama has been president. Instead of, "I wish I had of..."

God doesn't require his people to vote for the lesser of two evils but to do what is right. We need to vote for who we believe is on the right side of our Country and let God do the rest, it's called faith.
    For me it's Chuck Baldwin, Ron Paul approves and I trust Dr. Paul, he has been right about everything.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

April
    BOTH OBAMA AND MC CAIN VOTED AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH A SMILE ON THEIR FACE!!! THEY ARE TRAIOTORS!!!

NEITHER WILL GET MY VOTE!!!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    God doesn't require his people to vote for the lesser of two evils but to do what is right. We need to vote for who we believe is on the right side of our Country and let God do the rest, it's called faith.
    For me it's Chuck Baldwin, Ron Paul approves and I trust Dr. Paul, he has been right about everything.
    Well said Dianer!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    Amen! I couldn't have said it any better.....

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast