Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John McCain In "Missing, Presumed Dead": www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBiti-ZbeO0

Obama said he wanted Americans to learn Spanish too....well a second language but you know who he was catering too?

1992 Senate Select Committee on POW/MIAs - Part 2 - The McCain Factor: www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g&feature=related

April
    Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    1992 Senate Select Committee on POW/MIAs - Part 2 - The McCain Factor: www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g&feature=related
    Goodvideo and another example of who John Mc Cain is!

Here on that is a good example of his temper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCXOZpwT ... re=related

It scares the daylights out of me that Obama might win this election. There are so many uneducated/undereducated voters. Voting is one of the most important rights a citizen has. Rampant fraud is in the voting system, plus those machines that may or may no be working properly, so I am not sure that any election will be correct. Especially when all the newly registered voters are taken into consideration, if most of them are illegals, which is highly likely. Afterall, the dems did the registration recruitment.

With practically no mention of terrorist ties, Middle East ties, fraud ties, the potential citizenship problem, etc., by the mainstream media, it scares (actually terrifies) me that Obama has such a liklihood of being voted in as our President.

MW
    McCain or Obama, choose your poison. One of them will be sitting in the White House after the elections and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it. Unfortunately, praying and hoping for a third party candidate is a futile effort that will bring you nothing but heartache and despair.

Personally, I'm choosing to play defense in this game. I will vote for McCain/Palin knowing that McCain will not serve eight years as President of the United States. If Obama is elected, we could very well be stuck with him for eight years. Furthermore, I honestly believe Obama will be the more dangerous of the two.

Look, I'm not condemning those of you who choose to go the third party route, so please show me the same respect and quit implying that I'm a blind ignorant fool for deciding to vote McCain/Palin. Those of us who have decided to vote McCain/Palin honestly feel like we're doing the right thing for the country. How come we have to be wrong and you right?

I've still yet to figure out why McCain/Palin get two to three times the heat Obama does around here, especially considering the fact that he (Obama) seems to have the advantage right now.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    I've still yet to figure out why McCain/Palin get two to three times the heat Obama does around here, especially considering the fact that he (Obama) seems to have the advantage right now.
    Because it feels like some people seem to be trying to shove Mc Cain down our throat and we are not in the mood for either traitor Mc Cain or Obama!

I always vote my beliefs no matter what chance the candidate has to win.I voted for Alan Keyes in the primary.I will be voting for Chuck Baldwin on Nov. 3rd.I respect the right of any citizen to vote how they wish.

Ahh, MW, I am with you A good friend that is in finance and I talked about the bailout recently. We both agreed something needed to be done, but dislike HOW it was being done. Then we got to the Presidential election.
    Obama scares us both. A Third Party has no chance. He pointed out that it used to be 80% of the people had intelligence however that has reversed to 20% have intelligence. Sounds bad I know, but that is a semblance of what this country is dealing with basically. Intelligentsia has diminished greatly, apathy has settled in, and as I posted earlier, we have so many uneducated/undereducated people voting that it is truly affecting this society as we have known it. And as a side note, just look at how our educational system continues to dumb our children down..mostly under the guise of esl.

Senator Thad Cochran of Mississippi:

"The thought of his being president sends a cold chill down my spine," Cochran said about McCain by phone. "He is erratic. He is hotheaded. He loses his temper and he worries me."

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/artic ... _is_tamed/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast