Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sources said the man claimed to have taken the devices accidentally. The sources said they believe no further actions were taken against him by American authorities, though it is unclear what disciplinary measures, if any, await him in Mexico.
    Yeah right. Rafael took SEVERAL Blackberries ACCIDENTALLY.

"Displinary measures" won't be taken by Mexico. They probably consider him a hero.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Notice how the authorities take all communication devices to hide their plans.

I wish someone from the media or public could legally get inside these meetings to warn the public about what is going on.

W
    Ya, its pretty scary out here wondering what they are planning or OUR country and it's citizens.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

AE

This is a very sombering thought William, and so true, what are they attemtping to keep from those outside of the meeting?

However, my entire family got a good laugh out of the fact that this Mexican government official got caught doing what they do so well, then attempting to say he "accidentally took them". I know I have heard the illegals use those excuses in the stores when they get caught trying to walk out of the stores with cases of beer (I kid you not).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline...t-mexican.html

Report: Mexican diplomat caught taking White House staffers' telephones

The Secret Service caught a Mexican diplomat taking "six or seven" mobile telephones from White House aides during this week's North American Leaders' Summit in New Orleans, according to Fox News.

The all-news network quotes anonymous sources who say that surveillance footage shows the Mexican official "absconding with the BlackBerries," which had been left on a table outside a meeting room.

"He initially denied taking the devices, but after agents showed him the DVD, [the official] said it was purely accidental, gave them back, claimed diplomatic immunity and left New Orleans with the Mexican delegation," Fox reports.

A Secret Service spokesman wouldn't comment on the incident when we asked him about it this afternoon.

USA TODAY has requested more information from the Mexican Embassy and the official named in the Fox News report. We'll update this posting if they get back to us before the end of the day.

I would like to know what was really going on in the meeting as well. However, someone stealing is someone stealing. But hey what's one more thief in the White House make since most of them are crooks anyways.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Sources said the man claimed to have taken the devices accidentally. The sources said they believe no further actions were taken against him by American authorities, though it is unclear what disciplinary measures, if any, await him in Mexico.
    What an outrage! If their highest members of congress are thieves, what does that say for the rest of them!

They just let this guy go! Not sure of the actual cost of a Blackberry, but this is probably a case of grand theft and they just let him go.

Disgusting!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This sounds like the WH is trying to cover up this story

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news...elegation.html
    Posted April 24, 2008 1:00 PM
    by Mark Silva

So much for homeland security.

At the hemispheric summit of U.S., Canadian and Mexican leaders in New Orleans this week, the White House says some BlackBerries went missing.

[i]"There was an incident in New Orleans, at the leader's summit, where a staff member... was involved in the disappearance of a couple of BlackBerries,''[i] Dana Perino, the White House press secretary, said today. "The matter is under investigation.''

Perino's Berry was not among the purloined wireless cache. She wasn't sure if White House staffers had been hit, but certainly members of the U.S. delegation were.

"They were certainly U.S. delegation,'' Perino said.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal

Exactly how does one "accidentally take" 6 or 7 electronic devices from a table? Did he "accidentally" bump into the table and the 6 or 7 devices "accidentally" fall into his pocket and he just-didn't-notice? Sure-THAT MUST BE WHAT HAPPENED! Otherwise he would be arrested and prosecuted.
    Accidentally, of course his plan was to take many more for use by his fellow mexicans who are in the country as ILLEGALS. After all where there is a mexican there is mexico.

They let the guy go? Can you imagine what would happen if an American official did the same thing while in Mexico?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast