Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    They let the guy go? Can you imagine what would happen if an American official did the same thing while in Mexico?
    Bush and our Elitist Politicians have declared Open Season on anything within the Borders of the United States for everyone outside of our Borders.

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    They let the guy go? Can you imagine what would happen if an American official did the same thing while in Mexico?
    Bush and our Elitist Politicians have declared Open Season on anything within the Borders of the United States for everyone outside of our Borders.
    Bush and our elitist politicians think all Mexicans from Mexico, "Can Walk On Water." Mexicans are the new gods "Chosen people", therefore they can do no wrong!

Would you all relax he was just here stealing to feed his family back in mehico.

This just shows his greediness cause in the other room gwb and cronnies are giving stuff away.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    Would you all relax he was just here stealing to feed his family back in mehico.

This just shows his greediness cause in the other room gwb and cronnies are giving stuff away.
    [b]If we give our property to the ILLEGALS it will seem like charity and hurt their “prideâ€

White House Press Briefing:

http://www.streetinsider.com/Press+Rele ... 74546.html

Q One quick one to finish up. Is there any update on the stolen Blackberries in New Orleans? What is the story with this?

MS. PERINO: There was an incident in New Orleans at the leaders' summit in -- where an individual from the Mexican delegation, or a staff member was involved in these Blackberries -- the disappearance of a couple of Blackberries. I don't know how many it was. The matter is under investigation by law enforcement officials and they haven't decided yet what exactly happened, but they're working on it.

Q Was there sensitive material on the Blackberries?

MS. PERINO: I don't know. I'm going to let the investigation take place before I comment on it.

Q Whose were they?

Q Yes, whose Blackberries? Were they White House staff Blackberries?

DANA: I don't -- I'm not --

Q U.S.?

DANA: U.S., yes.

Q White House officials?
    DANA: I don't know if they were -- I'm not quite sure whose they were, so I don't want to say that, but they were certainly U.S. delegation.

USA TODAY has requested more information from the Mexican Embassy and the official named in the Fox News report. We'll update this posting if they get back to us before the end of the day

This should be all over the media.

This official should be permanently banned from ever entering the U.S. again.

Diplomatic immunity only applies to diplomats.

Close Mexican consulates--we don't need to legally sanction 'spies'.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would like to know how the media go ahold of this story. I can imagine that the WH wasn't happen about that. They try to protect Mexican officials at every turn. Wonder what the WH will have to say about it now??
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lapl...n-diploma.html

Mexican official fired in White House BlackBerry caper

A Mexican official allegedly swiped half a dozen or more BlackBerrys belonging to his White House counterparts during a U.S.-Mexico summit this week, according to news reports. The theft is said to have taken place during the North American Leaders' Summit in New Orleans between President Bush, Mexican President Felipe Calderon and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

Rafael Quintero Curiel, a member of Calderon's press office, allegedly took six or seven BlackBerrys belonging to White House staff from a table outside a room in the hotel where Mexican officials were meeting with Bush, according to a report in Fox News. The U.S. officials had been required to leave the devices before entering the high-level meeting, and discovered them missing when the meeting concluded.

The U.S. Secret Service is said to have caught Quintero Curiel pocketing the devices on a surveillance video. Mexican media confirmed the story and Mexican officials told The Times today that Quintero Curiel was fired after he returned to Mexico. According to Fox News, the Secret Service caught up with him at the airport, where he "said it was purely accidental, gave [the BlackBerrys] back, claimed diplomatic immunity and left New Orleans with the Mexican delegation." Mexican officials who asked not to be named told The Times that Quintero Curiel said he had picked up the BlackBerrys because he believed they belonged to the Mexican delegation. The matter is being investigated, the official said.

White House spokeswoman Dana Perino said at a news conference today that she didn't know whether the BlackBerrys contained any sensitive material. Quintero Curiel was the vice director of Calderon's advance team. He earned the equivalent of about $48,000 a year, according to public records.

-- HĂ©ctor Tobar in Mexico City

Good! Let it be a lesson. It makes you wonder what information they hoped to gain from them. He could have been the scapegoat and he just got caught.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Family Values do not stop at the border per President Bush!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast