Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: A Mormon Woman Raped and Robbed by fellow worshippers

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulie
    I came to this country legally. In September 14 2006, I was told I lost my legal status to a purported computer "glitch" at Weber State University in Ogden, Utah. The main actors in this chicanery are men who bless bread and water in Sacrament on Sundays. Weekdays, their hands are soaked in blood from the errands they run for the Evil One. I was not allowed to attend classes because of the said "glitch". I was not allowed to graduate because of the said "glitch". My children lost their status because of the same monster. I had uninvited guests from ICE because of the "glitch".
    I am in this country today, helpless and homeless, yet I came here legally and with plans.
    The University attorney who oversaw this problem holds the Blessed Priesthood. The immigration attorney who administered in my case is a politician and also a Holy man for Church. I would like someone to explain how these Godly men running for offices hold promise!
    "A Mormamn Woman Raped and Robbed by fellow worshipers"- THAT IS AN OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENT. YOU DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. WHAT IS IT THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO? OR SAY?
    First, I must confess I find it hard to respond to your comment but I will try-I am not sure you are talking to me because the words in quotation marks were not said by me yet they are attached to my post....

I will continue despite the ambiguity!

How do you conclude the statement is "outrageous" if I don't not make sense? Huh? If you have specific questions I am willing to respond. Otherwise enjoy the Holiday season!

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I wish the OP would come back and give some more information.

Is she angry with the university or with the Mormon Church?
    Good question! I am angry at the designers of the "glitch". They reside both at the University and at Church.

I think this woman tried to do things the right way, but has somehow gotten caught between the "cracks".

I'm sorry Pulie, that you're going through this. I hope you resolve this because I feel that you did not mean any harm, nor did you break any laws by intentionally coming into our country illegally.

Best of luck to you.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Would you mind emailing me at liipalesa1@yahoo.com? Thank you for the reference!

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    "...the whole world is under the sway of the evil one." 1 John 5:19

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death." 1 Revelation 12:11

Blame it on "The Evil One"

Yes "The Evil One" because these men advocate for family unity, preservation evidently in other modes but not in practice!

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    A Mormon Woman Raped and Robbed by fellow worshippers

You have made an outrageous statement, which by what you have written , does not appear to be true.
    Unless you are specific in your remarks. I cannot respond likewise In general "not appearing to be true" does not mean "not true".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I think this woman tried to do things the right way, but has somehow gotten caught between the "cracks".

I'm sorry Pulie, that you're going through this. I hope you resolve this because I feel that you did not mean any harm, nor did you break any laws by intentionally coming into our country illegally.

Best of luck to you.

Wow! American girl thank you...that felt like a warm hug. He he. Thank you. I came to this country legally. I am here trying to make things work out legally and I will stay in this country legally. I am determined to ask the government both State and Federal where my status is.

It is time for holidays. It is time for families. I went to school so that in times like this, I would be financially, emotionally and psychologically available to my family, yet that is not the case. They say it is a "Glitch". What University unleashes its Frankenstein upon students ad infinitum?

My sponsor dumped over $70,000.00 at Weber State University and it is at this University that I must and will be served. Had this University indicated that there was a landmine for unsuspecting foreign students to fall in, that they don't compy with Federal regulations, I would have encouraged my sponsor to divert the funds to another Unviersity in this country or elsewhere.

It is on this Unversity grounds that I was raped and robbed AND on the same grounds I will be returned to normalcy. That is the end. Thank you.

Is this article about you?

Student dropped from classes due to computer glitch
    According to letter, international student also to be reinstated to university
    J Marko Zivkovic
    Issue date: 11/8/06 Section: News
    PrintEmail Article Tools < prev Page 2 of 2 "I feel I'm going to run around in the same circle," she said. "I'm hoping somebody compassionate will step in and explain things better than I can."
    Because WSU representatives have their hands tied by regulations from the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act, the public is unable to hear their side of the story. The Signpost attempted to contact Emami and Hill to verify Sethunya's claims, but they were unable to answer any questions, even one as unspecific as, "What can other international students do to avoid a situation like this?"
    Sethunya had given verbal permission for them to discuss her case, and even e-mailed Hill, asking him to "revoke the privacy protection on my student records at Weber State University so that you, Mr. Paul Rolly of Salt Lake Tribune, and other news men and women here and elsewhere will conduct all research pertinent to my protection and that of my family."
    Both Sethunya and The Signpost were told that she must sign a confidentiality waiver before anybody representing WSU could answer questions from the media. Sethunya was eager to sign such a waiver, even making a trip to campus from Holladay specifically to obtain one. None of the clerks in the Student Services building knew what she was talking about, and she said she was given a run-around to several buildings on campus.
    The Signpost offered to hunt down and obtain the necessary form, but now that she knows the specific reason for her lapsed status, she no longer wishes to sign one.
    In recent correspondence, Sethunya said Hill had promised to write a letter to INS presenting her falling out of status as due to extenuating circumstances beyond her control. She has recently obtained the services of an immigration attorney to represent her.

You can leave a message for reporter J Marko Zivkovic by calling 626-7655.

http://media.www.wsusignpost.com/media/ ... age2.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Pulie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Could this be a troll attempting to undermine Romney by slamming Mormons?

Time for Deb's Troll Spray methinks.
    What is a troll?

I became a member of the LDS Church back in my country. If there is slamming to be done, it is already done by the Presidents of the Church. You read what President Faust said in his talk of March of 2001 or 2002 on Priesthood. He makes an allusion to ancient priesthood where priesthood holders wore holy adornments in which they adminisitered blessings to families, friends, neighbours, and strangers. I do not need Mormons to undermine Mr. Romney, if I wanted to do so I would have been direct.

What promise is there for me Mr Troll, if this is your name, for me in this State as a Black woman who is a Mormon robbed of her humanity by the very people she worships with? Please be open, mostly frank.

p/s Mr. Troll, If you want to see my correspondences with the people I am talking about, please feel free to contact me at liipalesa1@yahoo.com. I will scan and forward the documents to you.
    Let's look at the title of your post:
    A Mormon Woman Raped and Robbed by fellow worshippers

A title for which you have FAILED to provide a SINGLE SHRED of evidence.

Where's the evidence of the rape?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

A "shred" of evidence? Isn't evidence abstract? By what metre do you have such liberty to use language in ways that others can't?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast