Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Review, editorial: "President Obama was born on Aug. 4, 1961,

at 7:24 p.m, in Honolulu County, Hawaii.

The serial number on his birth certificate is 010641. Baby Barack's birth was not heralded by a star in the east, but it was heralded by the Honolulu Star, as well as The Honolulu Advertiser, each of which published birth announcements for young Obama. Much foolishness has become attached to the question of Obama's place of birth, and a few misguided souls among the right have indulged it.

Like Bruce Springsteen, he has a lot of bad political ideas, but he was born in the USA."

http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/index.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The allegation that Obama was born in Kenya seems to have originated with a Hillary Clinton supporter at a blog called The Blue State.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-930816.html#930816
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey Johndoe2 have you ever seen an Obama Birth cert that looks like this one? Because this is a real Long form Birth Cert with doctors signatures and other vital stats.

Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

that is what my texas birth certificate looks like

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Hey Johndoe2 have you ever seen an Obama Birth cert that looks like this one? Because this is a real Long form Birth Cert with doctors signatures and other vital stats.

That is a copy dated 5-5-1966 that the person got for a birth on 8-5-1961. The recent copies for Obama's BS were dated in 2007 I believe. If you lost your original BS (I accidentally threw mine in the garbage at the Houston passport office) would you receive a copy that looked like that? In today's computer age, things aren't going to like like they did in 1966. Plus, no more long for BS since 2001.

This is just my opinion Smile
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

NO.

And now that I think about it I have never seen Bush's birth certificate either.

He claims to be a Texan

but the White House says he was born in Conn.

What is he hiding?

Why hasn't he shown ME his birth certificate?
    NO AMNESTY

Biography of George W. Bush

George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the United States . ...
    President Bush was born July 6, 1946, in New Haven , Connecticut , to Barbara and George ...

www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/GeorgeWBush/
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    NO.

And now that I think about it I have never seen Bush's birth certificate either.

He claims to be a Texan

but the White House says he was born in Conn.

What is he hiding?

Why hasn't he shown ME his birth certificate?
    I'm pretty sure that BOOSH's life is everywhere and BOOSH haven't spent millions protecting all of his other records.

Dont get too hung up on just the birth cert, His whole life is a mystery, doesn't that lead you to believe that he is hiding something real bad, so bad that if America knew no one would want him in office. Doesn't it bother you at all?

If I went to court and told the judge that I had surgery so I couldn't have committed a crime he would ask me for proof that I was in the hospital. My mom stands up and says I took her to have her surgery, that would be hearsay and inadmissable. I would have to PROVE I was in the hospital and couldn't have committed the crime. On Obmam's CLB it has his fathers race as African. I didn't know that there was such a race. In the sixties we called black people colored, negro. They weren't African Americans.

We want the proof that he was born in Hawaii.
    We want proof he didn't get a foreign scholorship to go to school.
    We want proof that he isn't a dual citizen.

He has and was surrounded by radicals and communists. One of his new appointees is an admitted communist. Just the fact that he wants universal healthcare speaks volumes of who this man is and what his views are.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    If I went to court and told the judge that I had surgery so I couldn't have committed a crime he would ask me for proof that I was in the hospital. My mom stands up and says I took her to have her surgery, that would be hearsay and inadmissable. I would have to PROVE I was in the hospital and couldn't have committed the crime. On Obmam's CLB it has his fathers race as African. I didn't know that there was such a race. In the sixties we called black people colored, negro. They weren't African Americans.

We want the proof that he was born in Hawaii.
    We want proof he didn't get a foreign scholorship to go to school.
    We want proof that he isn't a dual citizen.

He has and was surrounded by radicals and communists. One of his new appointees is an admitted communist. Just the fact that he wants universal healthcare speaks volumes of who this man is and what his views are.
    Your damn right, where is the history, where are the facts!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast