Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama: Born in two Hawaii hospitals? Queens and Kapiolani?

Which Hawaii hospital is Obama's birth hospital of Aug. 4, 1961?

1. Is it Queens, or is it Kapiolani hospital? As many of us know, some past news stories say that Obama claims Queens as his birth hospital, while other news stories say that Obama says he was born atKapiolani.

2. I raise the Obama birth hospital issue again because I recently ran across an interesting message at another blog that discussed the Obama Hawaii birth hospital issue.

3. The message says that a Nov. 2008 UPI story reported that Obama said that he was born at Queens Hospital, while, at the same time, a Nov. 2008 Honolulu Advertiser story reports that Obama and his family say he was born at Kapiolani.

Just wondering: Can a baby be born in two different hospitals?

Anyway, here is the message I found. Judge for yourself if Obama is merely confused as to which Hawaii hospital is his birth hospital, or,worse, maybe Obama is lying when he claims that he was born in Hawaii.

First poster message:

"Yesterday, I saw a UPI article dated election day which says Obama says he was born in Queens Medical Center in Hawaii. This is the first I had heard of Obama himself actually naming a location.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/11/02/ ... 225647000/

Second poster response:

"This is one of the serious problems with Obama:

He can’t make up his mind as to which Hawaii hospital he was born in.

For instance, your UPI story says one hospital, while a Nov. 2008 story in the Hawaii newspaper Honolulu Advertiser says it was a different hospital.

Check this story out that I found online, part of which I quote below:

HonoluluAdvertiser.com Sunday Nov.9, 2008

by Will Hoover

“Born Aug. 4, 1961

While most Obama residences can be traced, the hospital where he was born is difficult to document. The desire of historians to pinpoint where Obama’s life began has crashed head-on with the modern American propensity toward confidentiality. The federal Health Information Privacy Act of 1999 — a law passed to protect medical records from public scrutiny — prevents hospitals from confirming births, administrators contend.

“We don’t have plans to do anything,â€

Its pointless we know he is a fraud. But were told to butt out and shut up, just like they do to us with Illegal Immigration!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I find this remark by the hospital spokesperson to be intriguing: [quote]“We can’t confirm or deny it — even though all the information out there says he was born at Kapiolani Hospital. And that’s because of the HIPA law.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its pointless we know he is a fraud. But were told to butt out and shut up, just like they do to us with Illegal Immigration!
    I know! It's like ya, ya, but who cares what you think. It's amazing too. Illegal immigration.....majority speak....too bad. Bail out....majority speak...shut up we're doing it anyway. It's the law.....naw, just a hiccup! It's the law,....well, we just have to find a way around it. There's options.....ya but we don't want to do that, we might risk loosing if the people have a vote. Dems have em ticked off and a Rep could get in! It's like it's a darn free for all!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, no they can't discuss medical records without the person's permission, even if the person is discussing them.
    So when I'm asked to provide my birth cirtificate I don't have to because it's personal medical information? Yet if I don't provide it, then I can't get whatever it is I'm looking for. I'm confused. LOL a set of laws for the we'ems and a set of laws for the you'ems.

His people will insist that he already provided a certified copy of his birth certificate. That type of document is all most of us have, and if we contact vital statistics, that's what they'll issue.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    His people will insist that he already provided a certified copy of his birth certificate. That type of document is all most of us have, and if we contact vital statistics, that's what they'll issue.

Maybe so....but the vault versions ARE out there for when questions do come up and obama has his.......we know he does because he spoke of it in one of his books.

Could you refresh my memory: When did Obama provide a copy of his birth certificate, and to whom?

That is, to what state officials and federal officials did Obama provide
    a certified copy of his Hawaii birth certificate, and when?

It seems to me that state and federal officials should be the first persons to whom Obama should provide copies of his valid, certified birth certificate. Thanks.

His team put it on the website, and several investigators have been allowed to see and handle it, they claim.

His team put it on the website, and several investigators have been allowed to see and handle it, they claim.
    Again,do you know of any state or federal officials---outside of Hawaii state officials----- who have examined Obama's birth certificate first hand and have a copy of Obama's valid Hawaii birth certificate in their files?

You say that Obama's team put it, Obama's birth certificate, on the website? I assume you are talking about Obama's fight the smears site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast