Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I simply don't understand the amount of skepticism people have on this point. I say the things I do simply because I believe that he was born in Honolulu. The cert on the web and the birth announcement they found in the library archives was enough for me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is this simple, Obama is above the law. Some people are ok with that, others are not.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Obama: Born in two Hawaii hospitals? Queens and Kapiolan

Quote Originally Posted by mirse
    Which Hawaii hospital is Obama's birth hospital of Aug. 4, 1961?

3. The message says that a Nov. 2008 UPI story reported that Obama said that he was born at Queens Hospital, while, at the same time, a Nov. 2008 Honolulu Advertiser story reports that Obama and his family say he was born at Kapiolani.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/11/02/ ... 225647000/

I looked at that article to see if seemed to be a direct quote from him.

Sen. Barack Obama, Democrat of Illinois
    Published: Nov. 4, 2008 at 11:14 PM

WASHINGTON, Nov. 4 (UPI) -- Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., made history Tuesday by becoming the first African-American to win the U.S. presidency.

On a freezing day in February 2007, the first-term U.S. senator announced his candidacy for president outside the Old State Capitol in Springfield, Ill., saying he could not wait until politics "boil the hope out of him." His best-selling third book was called "The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream."

He said his late mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, who died of cancer at 53, and his grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, 86, taught him how to dream and value hard work, and were the guiding forces of his life.

Obama described his birth at Queen's Medical Center in Hawaii Aug. 4, 1961, to a young white woman from Kansas and a father of Luo ethnicity from Nyanza Province in Kenya, as an "all-America" story transcending orthodox racial stereotypes and experience. Even his name -- Barack means "one who is blessed" in Swahili -- seemed to signal great things for Obama.

After a scholastic career that included being the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, Obama worked as a community organizer in Chicago. He won a seat in the Illinois Senate in 1996 and held it until he ran for the U.S. Senate in 2004.

It was that year he burst upon the national political scene with a stirring keynote speech at the Democratic National Convention. That fall he won his Senate seat with more than 70 percent of the vote.

Before launching his political career, Obama joined the Chicago law firm of Miner, Barnhill & Galland to practice civil rights law. He had met his future wife, Michelle Robinson, in 1989 when he was a summer intern at Sidley & Austin, a corporate law firm. They married in 1992 and have two daughters, Malia, 9, and Sasha, 7.

It's hard to figure out if they're quoting from him during his 2007 Presidential candidacy announcement, or referring to things he wrote in his book, or mentioning things he said to a press pool with a UPI guy the day of the article.

And as we saw with how some of the nbc cases got reported, the newswires can be really wrong about a lot of things.

Quoting Freedom First:

I looked at that article to see if seemed to be a direct quote from him.

[i]Sen. Barack Obama, Democrat of Illinois
    Published: Nov. 4, 2008 at 11:14 PM

WASHINGTON, Nov. 4 (UPI) -- Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., made history Tuesday by becoming the first African-American to win the U.S. presidency.

]Obama described his birth at Queen's Medical Center in Hawaii Aug. 4, 1961, to a young white woman from Kansas and a father of Luo ethnicity from Nyanza Province in Kenya, as an "all-America" story transcending orthodox racial stereotypes and experience. [/b]Even his name -- Barack means "one who is blessed" in Swahili -- seemed to signal great things for Obama.

It's hard to figure out if they're quoting from him during his 2007 Presidential candidacy announcement, or referring to things he wrote in his book, or mentioning things he said to a press pool with a UPI guy the day of the article.

And as we saw with how some of the nbc cases got reported, the newswires can be really wrong about a lot of things.[/quote]
    Freedom First: This is mirse, the original poster of this thread.

After reading your message above, I did some research on google to see if I could find other references to the Hawaii hospital where Obama was born.

1. Below is part of a long article in an Illinois publication on Obama. It says Obama
    was born in Queens Hospital.

2. My question is this: How would an Illinois publication know to write that Obama was born at Queens hospital in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961, since Obama's Hawii short form birth certificate that Obama has displayed on his fight the smears website does not list Obama's birth hospital?

3. My answer is this: The only way, as I see it, for the Illinois publication to be able to list Queens Hawaii hospital as Obama's birth hospital is if Obama himself gave the information to the Illinois assembly publication that Queens hospital was Obama's Hawaii hospital back in Aug.4, 1961.

4. NOTE: The Illinois publication below is the "Illinois General Assembly: Encyclopedia II". It seems to be an official and important Illinois state publication:

"Barack Obama - Illinois General Assembly: Encyclopedia II - Barack Obama - Early life

Barack Obama was born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
    to Harvard University-educated economist Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a native of Kenya, and S. Ann Dunham, of Wichita, Kansas. At the time of Obama's birth, both his parents were students at the East-West Center at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Of his years in Hawaii, Obama has written, "The irony is that my decision to work in politics, and to pursue such a career in a big Mainland city, in some sense grows out of my Hawaiian upbringing, and the idea ... "

5. So, again, dear Obama, were you born in Hawaii at Queens or Kapiolani hospital? As I understand it, a baby cannot be born in two hospitals.

Sadly, Obama ain't talking.

5. So, again, dear Obama, were you born in Hawaii at Queens or Kapiolani hospital? As I understand it, a baby cannot be born in two hospitals.
    He's the Obamanator, the ONE who will perform miracles - of course he can be born in both hospitals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by mirse
    2. My question is this: How would an Illinois publication know to write that Obama was born at Queens hospital in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961, since Obama's Hawii short form birth certificate that Obama has displayed on his fight the smears website does not list Obama's birth hospital?

3. My answer is this: The only way, as I see it, for the Illinois publication to be able to list Queens Hawaii hospital as Obama's birth hospital is if Obama himself revealed that Queens hospital was Obama's Hawaii hospital back in Aug.4, 1961.
    GREAT job of research, mirse. I think you nailed it as coming from him. And now the story has changed. Flip, flop, flip, flop. It's just so BASIC to know which hospital you were born at if you grow up with a parent who's able to tell you (as opposed to an adoptee) so the fact that the story has been changed, from one moment to the next and by people who ought to know, is disturbing.

you think he might have a twin. I hope there aint two of this clown.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    That explains everything!!!!! Triplets, Ann went to Kenya and popped out Barney then flew to Hawaii and stopped at Queens medical center and popped out Barry, then rushed out of the hospital and raced to Kapiolani Hospital Where Barrack was finally born. Boy am I glad we have that settled.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    That explains everything!!!!! Triplets, Ann went to Kenya and popped out Barney then flew to Hawaii and stopped at Queens medical center and popped out Barry, then rushed out of the hospital and raced to Kapiolani Hospital Where Barrack was finally born. Boy am I glad we have that settled.
    No wonder he's called GLOBAMA. the OBAMANATOR and the OBAMASIAH!

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

lololololo I love it lololol
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12