Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Obama Doing Nothing to Protect America from Ebola Outbreak

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Reports claim Spain may have a second case of Ebola http://b4in.org/r9r8

A second case of Ebola may have been detected in Madrid on Tuesday, a spokesman for the Ministry of Health told El Mundo newspaper. Like the first victim announced on Monday, the second victim was part of a medical team treating two now deceased victims of Ebola: a Spanish priest, Miguel Pajares, and missionary Manuel García Viejo.

Media reports said the second victim is in isolation at Hospital Carlos III, along with the first medical worker and her husband. The European Union sent a letter Monday to the Spanish health minister to inquire as to how the first medical worker contracted the deadly disease, said media reports.

More http://b4in.org/r9r8

Banned
    Shared publicly - 9:01 AM #AlexJones

On the Tuesday, October 7 transmission of the Alex Jones Show, guest host Paul Joseph Watson breaks down the latest on Ebola, including updates on the Spanish nurse recently diagnosed with the virus, as well as the wider implications behind a possible global pandemic. Watson also examines America's expanding police state, citing an incident out of Illinois in which a police officer smashed out a family's vehicle window and Tasered passengers. TUNE-IN LIVE 11am-2pm CST bit.ly/FreeVideoStream

Infowars's photos

Banned
    TheWanderingWizard

Shared publicly - Oct 5, 2014

The Government Says Not to Worry!
    Though We Know They are Full of Lies.
    Other Sources Tell Me a Different Story.
    I Wonder Who Gives the Best Advice?

Do I Truly Need to Ask This Question?
    Hell No… I’m Listening to Mike!!!
    The Government Believes We are Idiots.
    The Wizard Needs Not Think Twice.

Damn… I’m Telling You…
    This Ain’t Gonna Be Nice!!!
    Sometimes I Truly Hate It,
    When I’m F*ckin’ Right.

PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE-UP QUICK!!!!
    BREAKING: 12 New Possible US Ebola Infections
    Published on Oct 1, 2014
    UPDATE: Ebola Patient Zero now identified as Thomas Eric Duncan. The Ebola outbreak is raging throughout West Africa. Now, for the first time, a case of Ebola made it’s way back to the states without anyone catching it first. The Duncan is currently under a quarantine in a Dallas hospital, and the CDC is reacting to the news.

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

TheWanderingWizard's photos

ABI inc.Oct 5, 2014

Yes yes, I've been watching this unfold. 

Also this

Former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney's question for the day:
    WHY DOES THE US GOVERNMENT OWN A PATENT FOR THE EBOLA VIRUS?

Patent CA2741523A1 - Human ebola virus species and compositions and methods thereof
    Compositions and methods including and related to the Ebola Bundibugyo virus (EboBun) are provided. Compositions are provided that are operable as immunogens to elicit and imm...

Patents

Publication number CA2741523 A1
    Publication type Application
    Application number CA 2741523
    PCT number PCT/US2009/062079
    Publication date Apr 29, 2010
    Filing date Oct 26, 2009
    Priority date Oct 24, 2008
    Also published as EP2350270A2, 4 More »
    Inventors Jonathan S. Towner, 4 More »
    Applicant Jonathan S. Towner, 5 More »
    Export Citation BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan
    External Links: CIPO, Espacenet

more at link below
    http://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1?cl=en&utm_source=gb-gplus-share
    Last edited by kathyet2; 10-07-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Banned
    TheWanderingWizard

Shared publicly - Oct 5, 2014

PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE-UP QUICK!!!!
    Published on Oct 1, 2014
    UPDATE: Ebola Patient Zero now identified as Thomas Eric Duncan. The Ebola outbreak is raging throughout West Africa. Now, for the first time, a case of Ebola made it’s way back to the states without anyone catching it first. The Duncan is currently under a quarantine in a Dallas hospital, and the CDC is reacting to the news.

Banned
    Mark Krikorian Explain Ebola-Immigration Nexus

CIS News

Uploaded on Oct 7, 2014

Banned
    MSNBC exploits the Ebola crisis to trash Republicans who are opposed to Obama’s choice for surgeon general, Dr. Vivek Murthy.

MSNBC Blames Ebola Outbreak on 2nd Amendment
    Infowars

As Rahm Emanuel advised, Democrats should never let a good crisis go to waste.

PASCAL GUYOT / AFP - GETTY IMAGES

U.S. aims to boost airport screening for Ebola

The Obama administration is considering ramping up screenings at airports to fight the spread of Ebola in the United States. NBC News has learned that likely will mean adding CDC staffers at four major airports: JFK in New York, Newark in New Jersey, Chicago and Washington Dulles. But the administration says it does not support blocking flights from West Africa, in part because affected countries screen travelers on the way out. The move would come after a Liberian traveler infected with Ebola became the first case of the virus diagnosed on U.S. soil. Read more in HEALTH.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/know-it-all/know-it-all-tuesdays-top-6-stories-nbc-news-n219956
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 10-07-2014 at 01:50 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Gov Emergency Manager: Ebola Outbreak is Being Conducted On Purpose; Violates All Protocols

Mac Slavo 2 hours ago

To say that the handling of the Ebola crisis from the get-go is a disaster would be an understatement. For months, as the virus took hold in town-after-town, country-after-country in West Africa medical professionals and emergency services experts warned that unless drastic containment measures were implemented it would eventually make it’s way to Europe, the United States and the rest of the world.

It is now clear that all containment efforts, if we can call them that, have failed to prevent the spread of the virus.
    In the United States, where tens of billions of dollars have been spent on national security, one can’t help but notice the complete lack of discipline and failure to follow containment protocols once the infection was identified in Dallas. Among the evidence for how poorly the situation has been handled are haphazard quarantine guidelines, unbelievably unsanitary cleanup procedures, failure to isolate the ambulance that was used to transport the victim, and a total breakdown during hospital intake.
    The situation begs the question: Are top-tier officials at the CDC and at the White House incompetent, or are they letting this happen on purpose?
    One insider with intimate knowledge of the inner workings of Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) response protocols thinks the latter. In an interview with Alex Jones’ Infowars, the anonymous whistleblower says that the procedures for dealing with an outbreak like smallpox and Ebola are very clear cut, and none of them were implemented in Dallas.
    First, he says, the National Guard would be deployed to lock-down all entry and exit points into the affected area. Then, law enforcement would redirect people to hospitals, churches and other government agencies for care and/or screening. Finally, those identified or suspected of being infected would be isolated in containment centers at military bases or FEMA facilities.
    Considering that the response to Patient Zero in Dallas lacked even the most basic response for pandemic prevention, the notion that this is an engineered event is becoming all the more likely.

The reason I know the Ebola outbreak is being conducted on purpose is it violates all protocols.

The travel should have been ceased. The outbreak should have been contained in Africa through the military and through the United Nations… The fact that it’s being allowed to travel to the United States is insane. The fact that emergency operations have not been activated is insane. This is on purpose and by design.

There are many competent people in the CDC, the military and emergency management offices that need to blow the whistle.
    They’re being told to stand down from the top.
    If this is by design, then what is the end game?
    It’s been suggested by numerous sources that this is a dangerous false flag event. The government has not only failed to contain the virus, but they have given the American people no guidance on how to avoid contracting the disease:
    I have come to an undeniable conclusion, that in the fact of this coming pandemic, I cannot trust my government to make wise and prudent decisions on my behalf. I am on my own when it comes to the present crisis. I can trust nothing that this government says. We are all on our own.
    In about two weeks will find out if Dallas Patient Zero spread the virus to others and it’s quite possible that even cases unrelated to that one will start showing up in other parts of the country. Moreover, many researchers warn that the virus is mutating as it touches more people, leading to the very real possibility that it could go airborne like a common flu virus. If that happens we could be talking about a situation that makes the 1918 Pandemic look like a summer cold.
    A contagion map produced by researchers at M.I.T. and the New England Complex Systems Institute shows just how far the ‘spread’ of Ebola could be in its current form – now try to imagine how fast this happens should the virus become capable of transmitting itself like the flu.

Ebola: The Age of Created Destabilisation

And if this truly goes “viral,” then we may well see a government lock-down of the sort described by the government insider. But that lock-down won’t be on the level of a small town or city, but our entire nation.
    Perhaps this is the ultimate goal of this crisis and why protocols have been ignored in Dallas.
    Are you prepared to trust your life to the government going forward? Or have you taken steps to prepare just in case Ebola spirals out of control?
    Related Resources:
    The Mainstream Media Says Preppers Aren’t So Crazy Anymore
    Everything You Want to Know About Ebola
    The Prepper’s Blueprint
    The Pantry Primer Food Supply For an Emergency
    Pandemic Preparedness Guide
    Source
    Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/10/go...fDrFVsQUUE0.99
    Last edited by kathyet2; 10-08-2014 at 10:52 AM.

Banned

BREAKING: Ebola is Airborne

NextNewsNetwork

Published on Oct 8, 2014
    Evidence now suggests the NBC cameraman contracted Ebola via airborne exposure as did the Spanish nurse. In this clip Dr. Rima Laibow CONFIRMS that Ebola is not only airborne but it is weaponized. Sorry we couldn't get this clip out sooner, we were having some computer problems.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast