Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="mirse"]I find this strange:

1. Employees and former employees of Obama’s Hawaii birth hospital have not come out publicly cheering and bragging that they were working at Obama’s birth hospital when he was born.

2. Obama was born on Aug. 4, 1961. Doctors and nurses working at Obama’s birth hospital on that day: Is it remotely possible that they could ALL be dead now, some 45+ years later, and that is
    why we hear nothing from Hawaii’s birth hospital?
    Or maybe the hospital was told not to show any emotion because Obama does not want anyone to know the name of the hospital where he was born. Strange.

3. So, does anyone have any idea why Obama’s Hawaii birth hospital is NOT throwing a wild public celebration to show the world that it was the birthplace of the next President of the United States?

4. Strange. Very Strange, in my opinion.[/quote

In front of Obama's Hawaii birth hospital, there should be a huge permanent sign that might read something like this:

"President of the United States Barack Obama was born in this hospital."

1. I would think that Obama's Hawaii birth hospital would want to put up immediately some type of sign like the one above in order to show the world how proud it was that a person born in this hospital was elected
    the next President of the United States.

2. But I don't hear about any such sign going up at any of Hawaii's hospitals.

3. As they say, the silence is deafening.

4. Strange. Very strange that Obama's Hawaii birth hospital is conspicuously silent when it comes to telling the world that Obama was born there.

Hospital employees are not supposed to be discussing their patients, especially not now in the age of HIPAA.

Obama has produced a birth certificate, and people have claimed that they have seen and handled it. They have compared it to other Hawaii birth certificates issued around that time and pronounced it similar and convincing to them. People who have handled it claim that it has a raised seal.

Two government officials of Hawaii have responded to allegations, basically telling people to back off, he's ok.

Someone has gone to a library and found a published announcement of his birth by the Health Department.

What all this means: If he is fake and was snuck into the country, the people who did this got away with it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree.

Obama seems to have alot of yes men and women in political office.

Look at the Truth Squads in Missouri. The Hawaiian officials could be cut from the same cloth too.

Nothing shocks me these days.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Hospital employees are not supposed to be discussing their patients, especially not now in the age of HIPAA.

Obama has produced a birth certificate, and people have claimed that they have seen and handled it. They have compared it to other Hawaii birth certificates issued around that time and pronounced it similar and convincing to them. People who have handled it claim that it has a raised seal.

Two government officials of Hawaii have responded to allegations, basically telling people to back off, he's ok.

Someone has gone to a library and found a published announcement of his birth by the Health Department.

What all this means: If he is fake and was snuck into the country, the people who did this got away with it.
    1. "President Barack Obama was born in this hospital".

2. Do you think that Obama's Hawaii birth hospital will someday put up a large sign outside its building
    with a statement like the one above in order to proclaim to the world once and forever---and to also grab bragging rights among Hawaii hospitals----that President Barack
    Obama was indeed born in this hospital on Aug. 4, 1961? I think so.

3. If I was running Obama's birth hospital---NOTE: Obama says he was born in one hospital, while his half-sister says that he was born in another hospital!---I would certainly put up a large sign outside as soon as possible proclaiming to the world
    that this hospital is the birth hospital of President Barack Obama.

4. Can you imagine the increase in the number of patients that Obama's hospital will now have, because many patients would want to stay in the same hospital and even in the same room where Obama was born on Aug. 4, 1961?

5. Can you also imagine the tremendous amount of publicity that Obama's birth hospital will receive once it publicly proclaims itself as the hospital where President Barack Obama was born?

6. And what about the tremendous increase in Hawaii tourism---which the Hawaii economy is so dependent upon---that will occur as many tourists visit Hawaii in order to see where President Barack Obama was born and where he lived, places like Obama's Hawaii birth hospital?

7. However, I am getting increasingly suspicious as to why NO Hawaii hospital up to this point
    has come out and proclaimed itself the hospital where Obama was born.

8. The election occurred on Nov. 4, 2008, and as of this date, Nov. 8,2008, I have not heard, seen, nor read of any Hawaii hospital coming out and proclaiming that it is the birth hospital of Barack Obama, the next
    President of the United States.

9. Think about this: Maybe Obama was not born in a Hawaii hospital as he claims, and that is the reason NO Hawaii hospital has come out and proclaimed to the world that Obama was born there.

To travel from the US to Kenya, you still need a passport, and if there were any passport records of his mother travelling to Kenya to give birth, that would have already been blasted all over front pages a long time ago.
    Were there any banners from hospitals where Bill or Hillary Clinton or even GWB were born?
    As far as baby pictures, there is no requirement to release them, nor would they prove anything.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    To travel from the US to Kenya, you still need a passport, and if there were any passport records of his mother travelling to Kenya to give birth, that would have already been blasted all over front pages a long time ago.
    Were there any banners from hospitals where Bill or Hillary Clinton or even GWB were born?
    As far as baby pictures, there is no requirement to release them, nor would they prove anything.

1. Obama's mother needed a passport to travel to Indonesia
    after she married Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen.

2. I wonder if she traveled on an Indonesian or U.S. passport.

3. If she traveled on an Indonesian passport, then I wonder if Obama also traveled on an Indonesian or on an U.S. passport.

4. If Obama traveled on an Indonesian passport, then Obama must have been an Indonesian citizen in some way---maybe he had dual Indonesian and U.S. citizenship---in order to obtain an Indonesian passport, and so president-elect Obama should clear up this Indonesian citizenship-passport
    issue.

5. Hawaii Infant Obama pictures by themselves prove nothing.

6. But, to me, the obvious lack of Obama infant pictures taken at the hospital or at home, especially the lack of infant Obama pictures with his Kenyan father, makes me wonder if Obama is telling the truth about his past, or if he made up part or most of it in order to satisfy/fool the national press as he was running for public office, starting when he first ran for public office, which occurred in Illinois.

7. Clinton and Bush birth hospitals: Obama's problem is that he says he was born in one Hawaii hospital while his younger half-sister says that he was born in another hospital.

8. As far as I know, Clinton and Bush don't have any issues as to which hospital they were born in like Obama does.

9. Is Obama lying as to which Hawaii hospital he was born in? If he is lying, why is he lying? Maybe it is because he was not born in a hospital in Hawaii afterall.

10. Electoral College and Congress: We will soon find out about the validity of Obama's Hawaii birth certificate and his Hawaii hospital records, because Obama's next hurdles will be to convince the Electoral College and Congress that he meets the eligibility requirements of the U.S. Constitution.

11. And as I see it, the only way Obama can prove that he is eligible to be President of the United States is to provide valid paper copies of his Hawaii birth certificate and his Hawaii hospital records.

12. I don't think that the Electoral College or the U.S. Congress will accept Obama's argument that his birth certificate is already posted on the Internet, so he does not have to provide a paper copy to the Electoral College and Congress.

13. In other words, I don't think that Obama will dare tell the Electoral College and Congress that if they want to see a copy of his Hawaii birth certificate, they will have to go to his smears site on the internet to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    From a quick, brief search on the web, I found this information about President Clinton and the present President Bush's birth hospitals:

1. President Clinton: Julia Chester Hospital in Hope, Arkansas, a very small town it seems.

NOTE: According to one site, the hospital no longer exists, but there
    seems to be some type of marker that tells people that President Clinton was born in the former Julia Chester Hospital that used to be there.

2. The present President George Bush: Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Connecticut.

a. I went to the Yale New Haven Hospital site. There was no information that Bush was born there.

b. I have never visited Connecticut, so I don't know if there is any
    information on an outside or inside wall of the hospital that tells visitors that President Bush was born there.

c. If any poster here has visited Yale New Haven Hospital, could you please tell me if there is any type of information inside or outside the building that tells visitors that present President Bush was born there? Thanks.

d. Also, if anyone lives in the area of New Haven or plans to visit there soon, could you make a quick visit to the hospital and ask hospital officials if Bush was born there.

e. I want to find out if they say "yes," or if they say they cannot talk about any person who may have been a patient there, even if the patient may have been a patient there over 50 years ago.

Delivery doctor: Does anyone know the name of the doctor who delivered President-elect Obama in Obama's yet unnamed, unverified Hawaii hospital on Aug. 4,1961?

1. Maybe the doctor has diied, because at least 45+ years have passed since President-elect Obama's birth on Aug. 4, 1961 in that Hawaii hospital.

2. Or, maybe not.

3. Why haven't the friends and relatives of Obama's delivery doctor come out and announced to the world how proud they were that their friend or relative was the doctor who delivered President-elect Obama in that yet to be verified Hawaii hospital on Aug. 4, 1961?

4. Maybe this is the reason: Obama was NOT born in a Hawaii hospital on Aug. 4, 1961 as he claims.

5. That is, Obama has been leadiing a life of LYING and DECEIT all these years.

mirse: Is there any proof you can cite that his mother gave up US citizenship to travel on a Kenyan or Indonesian passport? It doesn't matter she was married to a foreigner, all that had to happen was a visa stamped in her US passport that she could enter those countries.

mirse wrote:
    7. Clinton and Bush birth hospitals: Obama's problem is that he says he was born in one Hawaii hospital while his younger half-sister says that he was born in another hospital.
    So his younger half-sister was there to witness the birth?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast