Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    mirse: Is there any proof you can cite that his mother gave up US citizenship to travel on a Kenyan or Indonesian passport? It doesn't matter she was married to a foreigner, all that had to happen was a visa stamped in her US passport that she could enter those countries.
    No, I have no proof.

1. But on the web, there are posters who say that a woman who married an Indonesian citizen back in the 1960's most likely had to give up her former citizenship, because at that time, Indonesia did not allow dual-citizenship.

2. But now that the presidential 2008 elections are over, it will be up to the Electoral College or the courts or Congress to sort out this mess of Obama's citizenship and tell us whether or not Obama's mother was still a United States citizen after she married Soetoro and moved to Indonesia.

3. It will also be up to the courts or the Electoral College or Congress to find out once and for all if Obama was adopted by Soetoro and lost his United
    States citizenship because of the adoption, and because he moved to Indonesia.

mirse wrote:
    7. Clinton and Bush birth hospitals: Obama's problem is that he says he was born in one Hawaii hospital while his younger half-sister says that he was born in another hospital.
    So his younger half-sister was there to witness the birth?
    1. Obviously, Obama's younger half-sister was not present at Obama's birth.

2. But I bet she was quoting what she thought was family oral tradition.

3. NOTE: ALL of Obama's immediate family who may have been present at Obama's Hawaii birth and who could have told us the name of the Hawaii hospital where Obama was born are now dead:

His maternal grandmother died recently; his maternal grandfather is dead; his father is dead; his mother is dead.

4. Obama: Obama was obviously at his own birth at the hospital, but I don't think a new-born infant like Obama would know or remember the name of the hospital where he was born, unless you know something about new-born infants that I don't know.
    I understand adult Obama is pretty smart, but I don't think that even infant Obama was so smart that he was able to recall the name of the Hawaii hospital where he was born.

5. Obama and his half-sister: Obama and his half-sister probably learned the name of Obama's birth hospital like most of us learned ours: A relative told them, and Obama looked at his birth certificate when he was older.

6. I hope this explains why Obama's half-sister thinks she knows
    the name of Obama's hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by mirse
    mirse wrote:
    7. Clinton and Bush birth hospitals: Obama's problem is that he says he was born in one Hawaii hospital while his younger half-sister says that he was born in another hospital.
    So his younger half-sister was there to witness the birth?
    1. Obviously, Obama's younger half-sister was not present at Obama's birth.

2. But I bet she was quoting what she thought was family oral tradition.

3. NOTE: ALL of Obama's immediate family who may have been present at Obama's Hawaii birth and who could have told us the name of the Hawaii hospital where Obama was born are now dead:

His maternal grandmother died recently; his maternal grandfather is dead; his father is dead; his mother is dead.

Think about the following:

1. None of the mother's or grandparents' friends they had
    on Aug.4, 1961, Obama's birth date, have come forward and said something like this:

"Yes, I went to the hospital to see the new baby. I remember it well."

Or, "Yes, I visited the new Obama baby at the grandparents'
    apartment soon after he was born."

Or, "Yes, I visited the new Obama baby at his mother's apartment soon after he was born. Obama's father was there."

2. Why is it that none of the family friends from 1961 have come forward and told us that they saw infant Obama in either the hospital or in his grandparents' or mother's apartment?

3. I mean, is it remotely possible that ALL their Hawaii friends from 1961 could be dead now, because at least 45+
    years have long passed since Obama was born on Aug. 4, 1961?
    I say it would highly improbable that ALL of the family friends from
    1961 would be dead today.
    But also consider this: Maybe some friends of the Obama family told some of their friends and relatives over the past 45+ years that they saw the infant Obama baby in the hospital or at home, especially as Barack Obama's name started to appear on the national scene more and more.
    But none of those people who may have learned about Obama's birth secondhand have come forward and said something like this:

"My relative/friend, before he/she died a few years ago, told me that he/she remembered seeing infant Obama in the hospital or at his home soon after he was born in 1961. He/she also saw Obama's mother and father."

4. NOTE: Obama's maternal grandmother worked at a Hawaii bank, so she must have had some friends at the bank.

5. NOTE: Obama's mother was attending college in Hawaii, so I would think that she had some friends at the college.

6. NOTE; Obama's grandfather was working in Hawaii, so I would think that he had some friends at work to whom he told that he had a new grandson.

7. NOTE: Obama's father seemed to be a very popular college student, so I would think that some of his college friends either visited the hospital or Obama senior's home to see the new baby.

8. But, as far as I know, none of the family friends from 1961, the year Obama was born, have come forward and told us that they saw Obama either in the hospital or at the baby's home.

9. I wonder why.

10. Could the reason be that Obama was NOT born in a Hawaii hospital like he keeps telling us? Is it possible that he could be LYING?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123