Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: "Obamanation."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Banned
    Terribly Incompetent President Says "We Tortured Some Folks"

Posted on August 2, 2014 by Onan Coca522 Comments

Our President is horrible.
    He’s done an awful job leading our nation and has been successful at making the world a much dangerous place in just six short years.
    Well, yesterday the President did his best to make everything, everywhere EVEN WORSE.
    On Friday during a live televised news conference from the White House President Obama told the world that “We tortured some folks.”
    What an incredibly incompetent man.

“We tortured some folks.”

https://vine.co/v/ME0jzT07U9T/embed

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/6721/terri...YQk4SvLm2qL.99

Banned

Banned
    $7,060,259,674,497.51--Federal Debt Up $7 Trillion Under Obama

August 4, 2014 - 4:04 AM

By Terry Jeffrey
    Subscribe to Terry Jeffrey RSS

(AP Photo)

(CNSNews.com) - The total federal debt of the U.S. government has now increased more than $7 trillion during the slightly more than five and a half years Barack Obama has been president.
    That is more than the debt increased under all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Bill Clinton combined, and it is more debt than was accumulated in the first 227 years of this nation's existence--from 1776 through 2003.
    The total federal debt first passed the $7-trillion mark on Jan. 15, 2004, after President George W. Bush had been in office almost three years.

When President Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the total federal debt was $10,626,877,048,913.08. As of the close of business on July 30, 2014, it had risen to $17,618,599,653,160.19--up $6,991,722,604,247.11 from Obama’s first inauguration day.
    By the close of business on July 31, 2014, it had risen to $17,687,136,723,410.59—up $7,060,259,674,497.51 since Obama first inauguration day.
    As of June, there were 115,097,000 households in the United States, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. The $17,687,136,723,410.59 in debt the federal government had accumulated as of the end of July equaled $153,671.57 per household.
    The $7,060,259,674,497.51 in new debt that the federal government has taken on during Obama’s presidency equals $61,341.82 per household.
    The median household income in the United States in 2012 (the latest year estimated) was $51,017. Thus, President Obama has increased the federal debt by more than the typical household’s annual income.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...7t-under-obama

Say what Obama??? A mountain of debt?

Banned

Banned
    Do You Believe Obama Wants to Resign?

Posted 7 hours ago by Dave Jolly

Since George Washington first took the oath of office on April 30, 1789, only one US president has resigned the office. On August 9, 1974, I’ll never forget watching the news when Richard Milhous Nixon announced to the nation that he was resigning as President of the United States.
    Nixon’s resignation resulted from his attempted cover-up of the Watergate break-in. His Vice President Gerald Ford was quickly sworn in as Nixon slunk back to California in disgrace. It only took one major scandal to lead to Nixon’s resignation.

In the case of Barack Obama, there have been numerous major scandals, most of which have never been finalized. There’s been Operation Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, Immigration, willful defiance of the US Constitution, aiding and abetting sworn enemies of the United States, illegal changes to Obamacare, the persecution of Christians and giving special rights and privileges to homosexuals.
    Any of these scandals should be enough to either force a president to resign or be removed from office through impeachment. As long as the Democrats control the Senate, impeachment is impossible. But if the Republicans win control of the Senate in November, impeachment could become a reality. More and more polls are indicating that the American people are favoring Republican control of both the House and Senate come November.

The question is, will Obama take his chances with impeachment proceedings or will he follow the lead of Nixon and resign?
    A recent Fox News poll indicated that a growing number of Americans, in this case 41%, believe that Obama doesn’t want to be president any longer. When broken down by political party, 47% of Independents said Obama no longer wants to be president. This is very telling since many Independents supported him in 2008 and 2012.
    To no surprise, 44% of the Republicans believe Obama wants out, but what was a surprise is that 37% of the Democrats (a little more than 1 of every 3) believed that Obama wants to quit.
    This indicates that even Obama supporters are losing their faith and trust in their leader. Is it possible that the indestructible black tower of the evil empire is actually starting to crumble? We’ve been seeing cracks in the foundation, but there is now evidence that some of those cracks are spreading and widening. We can only hope and pray that a major earthquake hits the tower on November 4 and that it comes crumbling down to the ground.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/16550/b...cKtPZKh2mko.99

Banned
    MSNBC White House Reporter States Obama is from Kenya

Dean Garrison 4 hours ago

2 Comments

MSNBC reporter Chris Jansing was talking about the African leadership summit happening this week and allegedly misspoke. I say "allegedly misspoke" because there is nothing about this commentary that seems like a mistake to me. It seems like Jansing is more guilty of "accidentally" revealing her own version of the truth, but you can decide that for yourself.

Brendan Bordelon reports for the Daily Caller:
    Jansing spoke to MSNBC's Joy Reid about the ongoing meeting of American and African leaders in Washington D.C. "The White House is clearly, I would assume, hoping this will be part of the president's legacy, given his background," Reid said.

"Yeah, the fact that he's from Kenya," Jansing replied breezily. "And the fact that when he was elected there were expectations on the African continent that he would do great things for them."

The reporter realized her misstatement about ten minutes later. "Yeah, and — and just obviously to clarify, I misspoke at the top — before," she said. "It is obviously the president's father who is from Kenya. And you clarified that."

It does not appear that Chris Jansing misspoke to this author. Watch the video again. She is confident and making what she feels is a valid point. She was speaking her opinion and forgot momentarily that this did not fit within the realm of acceptance in the mainstream media world. You simply can't say that.
    Was Obama born in Kenya?
    Honestly, I don't know. I run stories like this because I am a truth seeker and I believe questions need to be asked. What I do know is that almost the entire media, left and right, refuse to discuss this topic. Do you remember when Breitbart.com broke the big story about Obama's book publisher saying he was born in Kenya?
    A lot of people probably don't realize that there is a hideous and unnecessary disclaimer at the beginning of that article to explain that this doesn't prove anything other than the fact that Obama said he was born in Kenya possibly to get more book sales. Those are my words, not Breitbart's. Judge for yourself:
    Note from Senior Management:

Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

Yet Andrew also believed that the complicit mainstream media had refused to examine President Obama's ideological past, or the carefully crafted persona he and his advisers had constructed for him.

It is for that reason that we launched "The Vetting," an ongoing series in which we explore the ideological background of President Obama (and other presidential candidates)–not to re-litigate 2008, but because ideas and actions have consequences.

It is also in that spirit that we discovered, and now present, the booklet described below–one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.

It is evidence–not of the President's foreign origin, but that Barack Obama's public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times.

I am not sure why Breitbart even ran the article and showed the picture of Barack Hussein Obama's bio, if they did not intend to actually pursue the story. It is possible that Obama said this to sell more books, but it is also possible that he really was born in Kenya.
    If you look around then you will quickly see that even some of those publications, that you once believed were on your side, are nothing more than a mouthpiece of the establishment republicans. They will give the appearance of conflict between the left and right because they cater to their market, but will only take it so far, just like our spineless representatives in D.C.
    Andrew Breitbart may not have been a birther, but he did seek te truth. Interestingly enough, he spoke to Sheriff Joe just hours before his death. Did you know that? He was preparing to drop a major bombshell about the president and it ended up being a dud. A lot of people think he was murdered.
    When I see a story on Daily Caller that is titled MSNBC Reporter Accidentally Claims Obama 'Is From Kenya' [VIDEO], I get frustrated. Using the "accidentally" narrative in the title seems to imply that it was simply an honest mistake.
    We don't know that this was an "honest mistake."
    I am a blogger and not a journalist. I will never say that I do not have an agenda. If you haven't figured out that I am a far-right conservative, then I am telling you now. That doesn't mean that I will lie in order to push that agenda, but my interpretations may be a bit different than you will find elsewhere. When "conservative" right-wing sites begin to cover for Obama, just like their left-wing counterparts, what hope do we have of ever finding the truth?
    They put these stories out there like, "Hey, this is funny, but it doesn't mean anything."
    There is enough evidence out there for Obama's birthplace to be investigated. I am not saying he was born in Kenya, but I am telling you that there have been enough instances of circumstantial evidence to put together a full-blown investigation and yet, no one other than Orly Taitz, Sheriff Joe and BirtherReport.com seem to care.
    It surely doesn't help when the "conservative" media does not have the guts to go there. Good journalism is supposed to be about asking tough questions, not about hiding your head in the sand to save yourself from potential embarrassment.

Embarrassment is my middle name. My pursuits may not always lead to where I think they are going, but I refuse to hide like the wussies in the mainstream.
    Source
    Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/08/ms...vcexjJsXFbm.99

Can we say oops!!!!

Banned
    Obama: ‘The American People WANT Me to Sign All These Executive Orders’ http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/08/ob...cutive-orders/

Obama: ‘The American People WANT Me to Sign All These Executive Orders’ - Freedom Outpost
    freedomoutpost.com
    Obama: ‘The American People WANT Me to Sign All These Executive Orders’

Obama: ‘The American People WANT Me to Sign All These Executive Orders’

Tim Brown 48 mins ago

The single quotes in this article’s headline denote a paraphrase of something Obama basically said Wednesday at his U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit specifically in defense of his use of executive orders to bypass Congress whenever he feels like it.

Quote:
    “The American people don’t want me just standing around twiddling my thumbs and waiting for Congress to get something done,” Obama said.
    Really? The American people don’t want the president of the United States to follow the Constitution?

Strange, coming from someone who liked to refer to himself as a “constitutional law professor” back in the day on the campaign trail. Flashback to a fundraiser in March 2007 where Obama found it within himself to say, “I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution.”

Yeah. Unlike George W. Bush, Obama actually respects the Constitu— BWA HA HA HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
    I’m sorry, I can’t even finish typing that sentence.

Back to the present, earlier today the Business Insider reported,
    The president repeatedly indicated he would prefer to work with Congress to find legislative solutions on a slew of issues including funding for federal infrastructure projects and the border crisis. However, in the face of what he described as “dysfunction” in Congress, Obama said he would “scour our authority to try to make progress” within the bounds of the law.

“I’m going to seize those opportunities and that’s what I think the American people expect me to do,” said Obama.
    Nice, right? Obama is just going to “seize those opportunities”.

But only specific opportunities he feels like seizing.

That’s right, the paid spokesman for The United States of America, Inc. then went on to make excuses about how, even though he can pass all these executive orders, he somehow can’t seem to sign one that would stop megacorporations from merging with foreign businesses and shell companies overseas to evade paying taxes…but, you know, he’ll look into it if he gets a chance.

The most infuriating thing about Obama saying these things isn’t even that he would excuse his overreach by pushing it off on the American citizens, but that he is even bothering to act like he has half a damn clue what the American people want or expect him to do at this point, or that he would muster up the strength to pretend to care even if he did.

But wait! I just remembered that corporations are people, too! So maybe those were the “American people” Obama was referring to in his statement.

Source

Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/08/ob...ok1CzuhjeVj.99

This man is disillusion, he is a traitor and needs to be removed from office, as well has his accomplices Reid and Pelsoi. And, that is just for starters...
    Last edited by kathyet2; 08-07-2014 at 03:58 PM.

Banned
    The Stench of B.O.

Posted by Dave Ross on Aug 7, 2014

It is time to rid this great nation of the terrible, debilitating stench of B.O. which has permeated throughout not only the United States of America but throughout the free world as well. This stench, as obnoxious as it is to people that love, cherish and are willing to die for freedom and liberty has become the aroma of the breath of life to those that hate, terrorize, kill, and are dedicated to the elimination of such people and nations as well as to those that believe big government is an appropriate replacement for individual responsibility and that wealth redistribution will correct the “sins of our past” and show the world we are just another bunch of people that have nothing better to offer. The stench is over powering — it’s infusion into and erosion of human ideals is sickening and almost limitless. Truth be told, it is more akin to a deadly nerve gas than just a terribly obnoxious order!

This eradication will not be easily or quickly accomplished. This stench is so embedded in the fabric of our society that the masses have come to accept it as normal. Most recent example is Jimmy Carter’s proclamation that Hamas must be accepted as a legitimate political force which goes hand in hand with our current administration’s never relenting berating of Israel and inferring they should negotiate with Hamas as an “equal”. Umm, wonder what the world would look like if Truman had negotiated with Japan and Hitler. Of course, the stench will never comprehend that Evil can not be negotiated with — only succumbed to or defeated!! Oh damn!, I must be wrong. Iran will never get the bomb — the stench insists that talk will convinced them to not build it! Does that smell?? Or is it, like a container of nerve gas in the hands of terrorists, an ever shorter fuse on a deadly bomb of mass destruction?
    Even though we have just experienced the murder of our highest ranking military officer (a U.S Army Major General) since the Vietnam war by a Jihadist Muslim terrorist, no such fate is likely to rid us of the B.O. stench. The stench is provided cover that is not available to the lowly servants of this nation such as Diplomats in Libya or military personnel (even high ranking) in Afghanistan. But why would these evils want to rid the earth of the stench — it promised to stand with them when the chips were down and is consistently doing so.
    Unfortunately, the deodorant that will eliminate this terrible order will take two years and five months to be effective and requires three applications. The first is this fall which requires the riddance of the bacteria which is essential for the stench to continuously generate itself, better known as Harry Reid. Yeh, under-arms are Harry when not kept shaved and stink like hell without deodorants!! The second application will be the rationing of the food on which this particular odor feeds — the lawsuit by the House to halt its progression into unfettered, lawless gassing of the nation. Finally, the third and activating application will be in January of ’07 with the swearing in of a President that truly believes in American exceptionalism, the free market and the U.S. Constitution.
    Note that a “Constitutional Lawyer” is not required, only a person who believes in and agrees with the Constitution. Isn’t it ironic that those who find B.O. stench “aromatic” believe that a “Constitutional Lawyer” automatically agrees with, likes and believes in the goodness and rightness of the Constitution. No doubt the stench has made them dizzy headed!! Or was it the kool aid?

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2014/08/ste...QW3SDeclmpd.99

Banned
    Obama Promises Billions to African Energy Companies

Posted on August 7, 2014 by Onan Coca

The United States recently announced it was spending nearly $500 million to modernize Ghana’s electrical grid and reform the country’s struggling energy sector, adding to the billions already pledged by President Obama to increase electricity access in sub-Saharan Africa.

Obama’s Power Africa program has already pledged $7 billion in government funds and leveraged loans to electrify the continent through 2018. During the White House’s Africa Summit, which drew delegates from more than 50 African nations, the program saw increased funding commitments from the World Bank and private companies.

Politico reports that: “World Bank President Jim Yong Kim announced $5 billion in financing guarantees for the project. The private equity firm Blackstone Group and business conglomerate Dangote Industries also vowed to invest $5 billion into African energy projects over the next five years.”
    Obama also announced an increase in its annual commitment to the Power Africa program to $300 million and Sweden pledged to spend $1 billion on the program — bringing to total commitments to bring power to Africa to $12 billion.

The more immediate goal of Obama’s power plan is to install 10,000 megawatts of new energy capacity by 2018 and connect 20 million people to the grid. Ultimately, Obama wants to bring electricity access to 600 million people in sub-Saharan Africa — where 70 percent of the population lacks access to reliable electricity.

Secretary of State John Kerry and Ghanian President John Dramani Mahama signed the Ghana Power Compact on Tuesday, which is “the largest U.S. government-funded transaction of the Obama administration’s Power Africa program,” reports Reuters.

“Reliable and affordable power is essential for Africa to continue to grow rapidly,” said General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt. “MCC’s partnership with the Government of Ghana to transform its power sector and create an environment for investors to develop gas for power generation is a great example of how the U.S. Government can support countries to drive growth, open up opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors and improve the lives of Ghanaians.”

The White House hopes the agreement will draw $4 billion in energy investments from the private sector. But if past Obama administration electrification efforts on the continent are any indication, expanding energy access will be tricky.

The Power Africa program has been around for a little more than a year and already its projects are running into huge hurdles, as Americans deal with archaic regulatory regimes and corruption in African countries.
    The Wall Street Journal reports that “Americans have nudged Ethiopia into allowing its first private power project—a geothermal plant—but that took embedding an adviser inside the Ethiopian government. In Tanzania, a number of small solar projects have come online, but required regulatory overhauls for how power is bought and sold are coming slowly. In Nigeria, a massive privatization of power plants is exposing just how dilapidated the structures and the grid have become.”

Kenya was supposed to be one of the easiest targets… But the Kinangop wind farm, which was scheduled to supply enough power for 150,000 homes by the middle of 2015, is proving politically nettlesome,” the Journal added.

Ghana currently has 2,719 megawatts of installed electrical generating capacity which is not enough to supply reliable power to its burgeoning population of 25 million people. But the Ghanaian government hopes foreign investments will change that and will be spending $37.4 million of its own money to aid the power deal.

“This new compact with the MCC demonstrates the growing cooperation between Ghana and the United States. It will benefit millions of our people and contribute immensely to the achievement of my ‘Energy For All’ objective,” said President Mahama.

By Michael Bastasch from the Daily Caller News Foundation…

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/6777/obama-promises-billions-african-energy-companies/#zWkt2M6P7ZVZvDaM.99

Hope it is billions of "his" own money and not my tax dollars, after all he does nothing but try and destroy our own Countries energy Independence .

Last edited by kathyet2; 08-10-2014 at 10:05 AM.