Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    "As a result of these problems we have seen overt racism from people like the Minutemen and other self-armed vigilantes who patrol the border"

If this guy is speaking for Paul

I would vote for hillary before I'd vote for Paul after reading this
    hahaha.. based on your posts I am fairly certain you would vote for hillary anyways.

Lets get this straight, some "person" writes a story to Hispanics and under the Immigration issue he FLATLY states:

Ron Paul does not favor amnesty for illegal immigrants.

AND

What are Ron Paul's ideas to reduce the number of illegal immigrants? 1) Oppose amnesty; 2) cut welfare benefits; and, 3) reform the immigration laws.

And pretty much says that his ideas, Ron Paul's, are based on liberty and freedom.

And we have some here having issue on an opinion piece?

I have to laugh. This guy just says that RON PAUL does NOT agree with amnesty, will CUT WELFARE BENEFITS and this is bad for Ron Paul because some hispanic wants liberty?

Cutting the free handouts will do this: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... rexit.html

-- This is why Ron Paul's solutions will work.

This is an opinion piece based on what THIS GUY likes about Ron Paul.

I personally like Ron Paul for very similiar reason AND because he is FLATLY opposed to AMNESTY and WILL CUT WELFARE and ALL FEDERAL BENEFITS to illegals. I also very much enjoy the fact that he is against wars based on special interests agendas and NOT safety. And the fact that he is is NOT in special interests pockets (like Romney, ala CFR).

So, to me. What this guy wrote is an OPINION piece. So what.

very funny.

Weird.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    "As a result of these problems we have seen overt racism from people like the Minutemen and other self-armed vigilantes who patrol the border"

If this guy is speaking for Paul

I would vote for hillary before I'd vote for Paul after reading this
    hahaha.. based on your posts I am fairly certain you would vote for hillary anyways.

Lets get this straight, some "person" writes a story to Hispanics and under the Immigration issue he FLATLY states:

Ron Paul does not favor amnesty for illegal immigrants.

AND

What are Ron Paul's ideas to reduce the number of illegal immigrants? 1) Oppose amnesty; 2) cut welfare benefits; and, 3) reform the immigration laws.

And pretty much says that his ideas, Ron Paul's, are based on liberty and freedom.

And we have some here having issue on an opinion piece?

I have to laugh. This guy just says that RON PAUL does NOT agree with amnesty, will CUT WELFARE BENEFITS and this is bad for Ron Paul because some hispanic wants liberty?

Weird.
    Believe me
    Theres no way on earth I'd vote for hieldabeast or any Dem , Likewise
    rudi, huck or McClown, the 3 stooges

Believe me
    ... well, when Ron Paul wins the nomination - we will see how you really vote.

Your only choices after January 19th, will be the following..

1. Paul
    2, Huck
    3. Ghoul
    4. Flippy (Romney)
    5. Thompson.

You will ixnay on Hucky and Ghouli. That leaves Romney and Thompson, and Paul.

I know your disdain for Paul (because of his war stance). Because Dr. Paul is by far better than Romeny and Thompson on Illegal immigration. Remember, with the latter you get only "promises", and we know what promises mean to CFR members.

so, that leaves Romney and Thompson who BOTH have questionable immigration records. And both supported the Shamnesty bill.

So, to me - your vote is based on "war", and if that is the cause - you might as well vote for HIllary because she will keep that war going and possible go into Iran.

Hispanics are NOT the ONLY group with a KALEIDOSCOPE of CULTURES. There are cultural kaleidoscopes in EVERY race and nation! The problem with the Hispanics is they want to FORCE their culture and language on NON-Hispanic US! Are we going to LET them GET AWAY with it?!

This was obviously written by a supporter of Ron Paul's, not Ron Paul himself. Supporters sometimes get the views of the candidate wrong.

I don't think it is a Ron Paul supporter - just some pro-illegal group trying to make trouble.

Almost sounds like that group Glen Beck mentioned that claimed to be Ron Pauls supporters and are thretening Beck's life.

Election time is the silly season -- it's only going to get worse.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

Believe me
    ... well, when Ron Paul wins the nomination - we will see how you really vote.

Your only choices after January 19th, will be the following..

1. Paul
    2, Huck
    3. Ghoul
    4. Flippy (Romney)
    5. Thompson.
    Do you still think Thompson will be around?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    After the last Ron Paul Race War I’m not sure he should be Writing any issues about a another race
    Oh wait, that’s right, He didn’t write it back then either
    No did he yell “I get highâ€

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    I'll stick with Tancredo until he quits , then I'll take a look ,
    Kind of leaning toward Romney, not the perfect candidate, but light years ahead of the rest
    I agree will you. I do think Ron Paul would be worst than Romney.
    100 times worse,
    maybe we can teach the other canidates to deliver babies

Since when do we have a problem with those who immigrated here legally?

I thought this letter was appealing to legal hispanic citizens of the US (which there are many) and reflected disagreement with Paul on his anti amnesty stance for illegals.

The guy is making a point that Paul is the best representative of liberty for all Americans.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast