Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    In one of the racist, raza forums they are advocating nuking Arizona because of their recent legislation to deter illegal immigration. They also said it should be nuked because of the "whitebread" that live there. If that isn't a threat to White Americans, I don't know what is.
    Sounds like a domestic terrorism threat that the FBI should follow up on!!!! Do you have a link?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

>>>>>>>>>>>"RED ALERT"<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Utah HB 81...Need calls now!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104592.html
    Utah "HB239" and Indiana" SB335".... Call, e-mail campaign!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-103479-days ... asc-0.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

$2 lawsuit

YOU FINALLY GOT INTO MY PRICE RANGE. I LIVE ON DISABLILITY AND JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL DUE TO A OPERATION FOR A SPIDER BITE, SO TIMES IS TIGHT FOLKS. BUT.. WE NEED JUST THIS TYPE OF ACTION AS I HAVE SAID FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS. LET'S GET TOGETHER AND SCARE THE HELL OUT OF OUR GOVT.
    Craig R. McNees

JRB
    You can count on $20 from me!!!

What are we waiting for??? Have you approached any other sites about this??? Hey, maybe we could get the Government to give us a grant to fight them. It seems to be working for Laraza!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    You can count on $20 from me!!!

What are we waiting for??? Have you approached any other sites about this??? Hey, maybe we could get the Government to give us a grant to fight them. It seems to be working for Laraza!!!!
    Just trying to work on a few of the details now

This can't work unless we get support from all the big orgs

We need the power of the people on this one , any less , won't be enough

Just a thought.....sue Ted Kennedy.... he promised no more amnesties after the 1986 one. He lied and was chief creator of the amnesty bill of 2007. I'll bet he has lots of lawyers that would like to see him behind bars.
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    Just a thought.....sue Ted Kennedy.... he promised no more amnesties after the 1986 one. He lied and was chief creator of the amnesty bill of 2007. I'll bet he has lots of lawyers that would like to see him behind bars.
    I'd settle for just getting him out of office

Re: $2 lawsuit

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac1952
    YOU FINALLY GOT INTO MY PRICE RANGE. I LIVE ON DISABLILITY AND JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL DUE TO A OPERATION FOR A SPIDER BITE, SO TIMES IS TIGHT FOLKS. BUT.. WE NEED JUST THIS TYPE OF ACTION AS I HAVE SAID FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS. LET'S GET TOGETHER AND SCARE THE HELL OUT OF OUR GOVT.
    Welcome to Alipac bigmac1952. Glad to have you. I can't give a lot either but I give $5 or $10 to Numbersusa when I can. Every little bit helps.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sue the Un-Constitutional government for5 Nonfeasance

Article 4 section 4 of the U.S. Constitution requires the Federal government to "Protect the States from Invasion and Domestic violence." 12 to 20 million illegal invaders is proof the Feds are NOT doing what the Constitution requires. The refusal to do that which one swore to do is Nonfeasance of office, and just like malfeasance or misfeasance is grounds for impeachment or dismissal. We as taxpaying U.S. Citizens should sue for the expenditure of revenue caused by illegals of about $20,000 each due to the fact that our employees are not fulfilling the requirements of their jobs of protecting U.S. Citizens by NOT confirming the legal status of taxpayer subsidized programs intended to assist U.S. Citizens, not aliens. It is the responsibility of ALL government employees to adhere to the Constitution and the laws of the land, they are ignoring their duties and we need to sue them for our illegally dispersed government funds and receive a rebate for those mis-spent funds.
    I believe there is a statute that requires federal, state, and local governments to enforce immigration laws, it is NOT a CHOICE it is a REQUIREMENT and any employee who willfully does not enforce our laws is guilty of Nonfeasance and should be fired and prosecuted.
    No one is supposed to profit from a crime, ask O.J. Simpson where the money from his book went but at at this time our government assists Profiteers, Politicians, Papers and Parasites to profit from this conspiracy to ignore the law and profit from their criminal activity, what about RICO statutes covering conspiracy?
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

Banned
    Thats what got me going on this

We clearly have laws on the books that say you cannot
    aid and abett illegal aliens , yet we see cities and state govts
    as well as the fed doing it openly on a daily basis

We also have the right to petition our govt for redress of
    grievences , if this isn't a grievance , I don't know what is

As was stated in another forum , we are to the point
    where maybe a fund for tar and pitchforks might get their
    notice a bit better(tongue in cheek)

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast