Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Irish Kate had this idea below....
    I am adding this to Kate's words... We just simply need to sue this government for making a mokery of America's (our) laws!.

My 2 cents worth would be to get a class action suit against the Government by family members of the 46K and counting victims at the hands of the illegals.

I realize that maybe only say a thousand (but am sure it would be more than that) would sign up..as they are now pissed after the mourning of thier loved ones at the hands on an illegal or the drunk driving illegal.

Patriots could back with financial support.

These people experienced tangible loss of life, limb and of course loved ones...and the Government refused to enforce the laws currently on the books..hence they are liable.

That would be the direction I would suggest as it shows tangible losses...and these folks could not be pointed at and called racists as they are Victim's..and you know how La Raza and our Government like the word VICTIM.

I agree with this approach. We already have Lili Clark who has just had her legs amputated because an illegal, we have the kids executed in (I believe Chicago) by an illegal MS-13 member. We have the two girls killed in Florida by a drunk illegal. O'Reilly highlighted this case. There are thousands.

If we get the news out to Cavuto about the lawsuit he will air it. Glenn Beck I'm sure will air this. IF funds are needed and Glenn or Cavuto is behind it they can tell people where to send the funds for the legal fees. They would have to have someone overseeing the fund that is separate from the groups to keep everything above board. Churches have an association that overlooks their financial holdings so that they can be audited and looked at anytime. Of course these are the churches that are above board.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Not sure how this would work, but it sounds good and is def something I would support.
    THE RICO ACT would be a great start. Count me in, as I had been trying to get a couple of attorneys at my firm to bite pro bono, to no avail.

The specific goal of RICO is to punish the use of an enterprise to engage in certain criminal activities. A person who uses an enterprise to engage in a pattern of racketeering may be convicted under the RICO criminal statute (18 U.S.C.A. § 1963). An enterprise is defined as "any individual, partnership, corporation, association, or other legal entity, and any union or group of individuals associated in fact although not a legal entity." A pattern is defined as "at least two acts of racketeering activity, one of which occurred after the effective date of [RICO's passage] and the last of which occurred within 10 years … after commission of a prior act of racketeering activity."

Racketeering activity under federal law includes a number of criminal offenses, including: Bribery; sports bribery; counterfeiting; felony theft from interstate shipment; Embezzlement from Pension and Welfare funds; extortionate credit transactions; Fraud relating to identification documents; fraud relating to access devices; transmission of gambling information; Mail Fraud; wire fraud; financial institution fraud; citizenship or naturalization fraud; obscene matter; Obstruction of Justice; obstruction of criminal investigation; obstruction of state or local law enforcement; witness tampering; retaliation against witness; interference with commerce, bribery, or extortion; interstate transportation in aid of racketeering; interstate transportation of wagering paraphernalia; unlawful welfare fund payments; prohibition of illegal gambling business; Money Laundering; monetary transactions in property derived from unlawful activities; murder for hire; sexual exploitation of children; interstate transportation of stolen motor vehicles; interstate transportation of stolen property; sale of stolen goods; trafficking in motor vehicles and parts; trafficking in contraband cigarettes; white slave traffic; restrictions of payments and loans to labor organizations; embezzlement from union funds; Bankruptcy fraud; fraud in the sale of Securities; felonious manufacture, importation, receiving, concealment, buying, selling, or otherwise dealing in narcotic or other dangerous drugs; and any act that is indictable under the Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act.

RICO outlaws every manner in which an enterprise can be used for long-term racketeering activity. Under the law, no person may invest racketeering proceeds to acquire any interest in an enterprise; no person may acquire or maintain an interest in an enterprise through a pattern of racketeering activity; and no person associated with or employed by an enterprise may conduct that enterprise's affairs through a pattern of racketeering activity.

The punishment for violating the criminal provisions of RICO is exceptionally severe. If convicted, a defendant is fined and sentenced to not more than 20 years in prison for each RICO violation. Furthermore, the defendant must forfeit any interest, claim against, or property or contractual right over the criminal enterprise, as well as any property that constitutes the racketeering activity or that was derived from the racketeering activity. Finally, RICO contains civil provisions that allow a party who has been injured by a RICO defendant to recover from the defendant in civil court. A successful civil RICO plaintiff may collect treble damages, or three times the amount lost to the defendant, as well as attorney's fees and other costs associated with the litigation. The intent of the many and various sanctions is to cripple, and ultimately eradicate, organized crime enterprises.

RICO employs broad definitions to sweep a wide variety of enterprise criminal activity into its purview. One of the original goals of RICO was to eliminate organized-crime families. However, because Congress could not legislate against specific persons or families, it was forced to use broad language to define racketeering and organized crime. The far-reaching language of the statute has subjected a wide range of criminal defendants to RICO's penalties. The typical RICO defendant is far from the stereotypical violent mobster. A RICO defendant can be anyone who uses a business in any way to commit two or more of the many racketeering offenses.

RICO has proved to be a powerful tool in the federal government's fight against organized crime. Many states also have enacted RICO-style statutes designed to apprehend organized crime that somehow escapes the provisions of RICO, including: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Washington, and Wisconsin. While occasionally using different language, these state RICO statues generally concern the same legal areas and provide for damages similar to those under federal law. Prosecutors have used RICO against a variety of criminals and have obtained lengthy sentences for them.

According to many critics, RICO has been expanded beyond its original purpose of eradicating traditional organized-crime groups to convict petty, nonviolent criminals and sentence them to unduly long prison terms. Supporters of RICO counter that the act was intended to reach all organized crime, not just traditional organized-crime groups. Advocates of RICO argue further that the statute is not unduly harsh because the use of a business enterprise to conduct criminal activity is more dangerous and more difficult to eradicate than individual, freelance criminal activity and that, therefore, the defendants who commit acts that bring them under RICO's provisions deserve the punishment they receive.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    Still looking for input and I've got a lot cooking here on this

Also many of the other forums are lovin it

Banned
    I will have a more detailed post later today

I've got a few of the hard core details worked out

We've got support and momentum growing - let's keep going and do this!!!! We are a strong force when we work together, and we can make a difference. If we don't stand up now for what we believe, it's going to be too late.

USA - let me know if there is anything I can do to help with this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaOnMyMind
    We've got support and momentum growing - let's keep going and do this!!!! We are a strong force when we work together, and we can make a difference. If we don't stand up now for what we believe, it's going to be too late.

USA - let me know if there is anything I can do to help with this.
    we have basic support from 3 different groups now , but things are still a long ways away and there is much work to do

I will do a basic outline tonight of just exactly what I had in mind

We have to have a large amount of orgs online with this or it won't work ,

I do need people to take the basic idea and post it for comments in other places , I have it running on several forums and the feedback is 1000% positive , its one of those deals that people see as giving us a chance to go on offense ,

If we don't start hitting them back , and hard they will nickle and dime us with their actions , we need to show them we are serious about taking back America

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    THE RICO ACT would be a great start. Count me in, as I had been trying to get a couple of attorneys at my firm to bite pro bono, to no avail.

The specific goal of RICO is to punish the use of an enterprise to engage in certain criminal activities. A person who uses an enterprise to engage in a pattern of racketeering may be convicted under the RICO criminal statute (18 U.S.C.A. § 1963). An enterprise is defined as "any individual, partnership, corporation, association, or other legal entity, and any union or group of individuals associated in fact although not a legal entity." A pattern is defined as "at least two acts of racketeering activity, one of which occurred after the effective date of [RICO's passage] and the last of which occurred within 10 years … after commission of a prior act of racketeering activity."
    WhatMattersMost,

What role, if any, could "intent" play in such a case and would this have any bearing? Could the conspiracy involved in creating the SPP also be considered as it circumvents laws established under the Constitution as well as those of state and local governments? What about the violation(s) to Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution, specifically the failure of the U.S. Government to protect states against invasion AND domestic violence? It would seem as if the cases supporting violation to the RICO Act could also qualify as a violation to the Constitution in the failure of the U.S. Government to protect against domestic violence?

"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

WhatMattersMost,

What role, if any, could "intent" play in such a case and would this have any bearing? Could the conspiracy involved in creating the SPP also be considered as it circumvents laws established under the Constitution as well as those of state and local governments? What about the violation(s) to Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution, specifically the failure of the U.S. Government to protect states against invasion AND domestic violence? It would seem as if the cases supporting violation to the RICO Act could also qualify as a violation to the Constitution in the failure of the U.S. Government to protect against domestic violence?

"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence."
    This is one of those things that is really going to have to be explored , The law is not simple , For most of us it is a maze and nightmare,
    A big part of lawsuits in this realm NOT being filed is that they take a boat load of money and you have to have standing ,

I have people on it though , We do need some answers

usanevada,

This is getting really exiting, and I cant wait to read your plans!

If we had all the orgs and all the people willing to donate toward hiring lawyers to take up our cause- WE CANT LOSE! UNITED WE STAND!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I find this section VERY interesting:

Racketeering activity under federal law includes a number of criminal offenses, including: Bribery; sports bribery; counterfeiting; felony theft from interstate shipment; Embezzlement from Pension and Welfare funds; extortionate credit transactions; Fraud relating to identification documents; fraud relating to access devices; transmission of gambling information; Mail Fraud; wire fraud; financial institution fraud; citizenship or naturalization fraud; obscene matter; Obstruction of Justice; obstruction of criminal investigation; obstruction of state or local law enforcement; witness tampering; retaliation against witness;interference with commerce, bribery, or extortion; interstate transportation in aid of racketeering; interstate transportation of wagering paraphernalia; unlawful welfare fund payments; prohibition of illegal gambling business; Money Laundering; monetary transactions in property derived from unlawful activities; murder for hire; sexual exploitation of children; interstate transportation of stolen motor vehicles; interstate transportation of stolen property; sale of stolen goods; trafficking in motor vehicles and parts; trafficking in contraband cigarettes; white slave traffic; restrictions of payments and loans to labor organizations; embezzlement from union funds; Bankruptcy fraud; fraud in the sale of Securities; felonious manufacture, importation, receiving, concealment, buying, selling, or otherwise dealing in narcotic or other dangerous drugs; and any act that is indictable under the Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast