Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good on Mitt. He made a very nice speech from Florida, which included some details of his economic stimulus plan.. He also took some questions from reporters.

PhredE's
    Huckabee lost = "Good"
    McCain lost = "Great!"
    Giuliani lost = "Boo Hoo!"
    Amen, PhredE!

Good news.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    You might not hear much from Mitt on illegal immigration
    while they contest Florida ,

Just a heads up , Rudi has been pumping that state for a while
    I'm sure he has done his share of pandering down there also
    Mitt would be smart to stay on the economy in that state

I've heard that Romney has a LOT of support in Florida. I believe that they can make it happen!

It's time for Floridians to have their voices heard, FOR A CHANGE.

YOU CAN DO IT, Florida!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: You're Kidding!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl

No, I am not kidding!! They are down playing Romney's win big time!!

They are saying........Nobody else really campaigned in Nevada??? Instead of saying........doesn't this look bad on McCain being that he is from Arizona----especially when they made such a big deal about Romney coming in second in NH being that he was Governor of Mass.
    I already heard someone say "he spent alot of money in Nevada". When he won Michigan it's because "he's from there". And now we are already hearing that "the weather" might be the reason McLame doesn't win SC.

I'm sick of all the excuses! People are paying attention this time!
    I agree!!! And, if Romney would have had more time to be in South Carolina----without taking a chance of jeapordizing Michigan and Nevada----I believe that he could have won there as well!!!
    remember that article you posted exposing Huckabee of being affiliated to the CFR well:
    According to a variety of sources, the following presidential candidates are either members of one of the groups or have strong ties: Hillary Rodham Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, John McCain, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Joe Biden, Chris Dodd and Bill Richardson.
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=58576
    http://www.aim.org/aim-column/romney...-un-lobbyists/

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Every time this issue has come up Thompson has never said
    he would back McCain

Excuse me for a while , while I run up the street to cashman center
    and give Alan Combes evil looks ,
    lol. Slap him for me.

In 2000, Thompson was McCain National Campaign Manager.

"In 2000, Thompson was McCain National Campaign Manager"

I didn't know this!!! Oh no!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    You might not hear much from Mitt on illegal immigration
    while they contest Florida ,

Just a heads up , Rudi has been pumping that state for a while
    I'm sure he has done his share of pandering down there also
    Mitt would be smart to stay on the economy in that state
    He needs to stay on both......The economy and illegals-----as Florida citizens are just as pi$$ed regarding the illegals!!! ESPECIALLY in Miami and areas close to Miami!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Re: You're Kidding!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl

No, I am not kidding!! They are down playing Romney's win big time!!

They are saying........Nobody else really campaigned in Nevada??? Instead of saying........doesn't this look bad on McCain being that he is from Arizona----especially when they made such a big deal about Romney coming in second in NH being that he was Governor of Mass.
    I already heard someone say "he spent alot of money in Nevada". When he won Michigan it's because "he's from there". And now we are already hearing that "the weather" might be the reason McLame doesn't win SC.

I'm sick of all the excuses! People are paying attention this time!
    I agree!!! And, if Romney would have had more time to be in South Carolina----without taking a chance of jeapordizing Michigan and Nevada----I believe that he could have won there as well!!!
    remember that article you posted exposing Huckabee of being affiliated to the CFR well:
    According to a variety of sources, the following presidential candidates are either members of one of the groups or have strong ties: Hillary Rodham Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, John McCain, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Joe Biden, Chris Dodd and Bill Richardson.
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=58576
    http://www.aim.org/aim-column/romney...-un-lobbyists/
    The only thing that was ever posted about Romney and the CFR was a speech that he gave for the CFR.

However, I can post a recent article (last week) for you about Ron Paul and his endorsement/connections to the racist group Storm Front!!! That doesn't concern you??? Well, it should!!

Banned
    "According to a variety of sources"

And this is proof of what?

World net is not the most credible of sources either
    and if this is all you have

You haven't fulfilled the burden of proof

You can do better than this , keep looking

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I've heard that Romney has a LOT of support in Florida. I believe that they can make it happen!

It's time for Floridians to have their voices heard, FOR A CHANGE.

YOU CAN DO IT, Florida!
    Guliani is currently not doing as well there as they all predicted that he would. And, wait until they go after him during a debate regarding illegals, taxes------plus when the media starts airing his dirty laundry if they consider him a front runner again!!!