Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    You answered 29 out of 33 correctly — 87.88 %

Average score for this quiz during November: 78.0%
    Average score: 78.0%

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You answered 25 out of 33 correctly — 75.76 %

Average score for this quiz during November: 77.8%
    Average score: 77.8%

I still know more than my Senators!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    What questions did you get wrong? (Just post the numbers)
    Mine were:
    Question#14
    Question #29
    Question #31
    Question #33
    The ones I missed were:

A couple of these I should have gotten right too. On #14 and #28 especially. I did have the right answers at first, but changed them at the last second, I should have kept my original choices.

How can so many politicians get such low scores. To tell the truth, only a few questions are really that hard. They should have a selection for box for Obama voters, I bet they would score in the negative range.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I just quickly skimmed the questions and popped in the answer and I did this well:

You answered 28 out of 33 correctly — 84.85 %

Imagine if I had taken my time................

So does this make us sharper than the average "intellectual"?

And I didn't even really try!

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    OMG!

I emailed the link to the test to several of my local government officials...I'm betting I won't be getting a report on how they scored (if they even bother to test)!

That's waay too funny! But the following is not funny at all! This is another reason why Americans are being royally screwed:

In each of the following areas, for example, officeholders do more poorly than non-officeholders:

* Seventy-nine percent of those who have been elected to government office do not know the Bill of Rights expressly prohibits establishing an official religion for the U.S.

* Thirty percent do not know that “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happinessâ€

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    OMG!

I emailed the link to the test to several of my local government officials...I'm betting I won't be getting a report on how they scored (if they even bother to test)!

That's waay too funny! But the following is not funny at all! This is another reason why Americans are being royally screwed:

In each of the following areas, for example, officeholders do more poorly than non-officeholders:

* Seventy-nine percent of those who have been elected to government office do not know the Bill of Rights expressly prohibits establishing an official religion for the U.S.

* Thirty percent do not know that “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happinessâ€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    What questions did you get wrong? (Just post the numbers)
    Mine were:
    Question#14
    Question #29
    Question #31
    Question #33
    The ones I missed were:

A couple of these I should have gotten right too. On #14 and #28 especially. I did have the right answers at first, but changed them at the last second, I should have kept my original choices.
    That's what happened to me too. I did however, surprise myself with some of the economic questions. I did pretty good in that area. I guess I picked a few things up following Ron Paul!

Thanks for the updated info. The old legal dictionary I had that was dated from around 1902 or something like that had different definitions for each word.

But the history behind it is interesting. I made mention of it from the info I had aquired from history, and the accepted quillpen version I have a reproduction of.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    I just quickly skimmed the questions and popped in the answer and I did this well:

You answered 28 out of 33 correctly — 84.85 %

Imagine if I had taken my time................

So does this make us sharper than the average "intellectual"?

And I didn't even really try!
    I was playing with my dog and talking with my wife when I took it. I don't think I read half of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My results:

You answered 30 out of 33 correctly — 90.91 %

Average score for this quiz during November: 77.6%
    Average score: 77.6%

You can take the quiz as often as you like, however, your score will only count once toward the monthly average.

If you have any comments or questions about the quiz, please email americancivicliteracy@isi.org.

You can consult the following table to see how citizens and elected officials scored on each question.

Where to from here?

Answers to Your Missed Questions:

Question #4 - B. Would slavery be allowed to expand to new territories?
    Question #12 - B. the Supreme Court struck down most legal restrictions on it in Roe v. Wade
    Question #27 - A. the price system utilizes more local knowledge of means and ends

--------
    Question #4 I just didn't know, although I did remember that Lincoln and Douglas had debated SOMETHING (just didn't know specifically what)

Question #12 I wanted to pick this one, but then I second-guessed myself because it seemed too obvious, so I picked the next answer about notifying parents and such. Oops!

Question #27 I was torn between picking A and C...I think C might ALSO be correct, in terms of free enterprise rewarding and therefore motivating hard work which arguably could result in more overall revenue, which would then allow for greater tax revenue. *shrug*

Thanks for posting this quiz...it was interesting!
    Build the Fence, THEN Kick Them Out.

Problem Solved.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast