Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    We'd never get to Her Royal Heiness, President Pelosi. If Bush were to be impeached, which as the Ghost has pointed out is unfounded at this point, by the time the impeachment squad turned around to get President Cheney it would be election time 2008.

As for Bush and the border agents, he has blinders on right now. One analyst discussed that some presidents toward the end of their second term become so focused on one major issue, all else is pushed aside. I don't know how true that is, but Clinton had his own impeachment, Reagan had the USSR, etc. Bush knows this war is his legacy, whether good or bad. He definitely wants this done before he leaves office, though he has discussed it being left to the next prez. I'd be surprised if he even knows that much about Ramos and Compean.
    TYRANT
    it still makes no sense.

IMPEACHMENT is simply the 'hearing'.........not the REMOVAL of the official.

I'm assuming that everyone knows that 'impeachment' is merely the first step and there's about 0 chance of a majority vote.

Of course, there's always the issue of one administration PASSING THE BATON to the next to further the NAU agenda.

So, my next question is, "why would Cheney or Pelosi do any different?"
    Especially since the agenda is set in stone with both parties?
    Well, you have gotten straight to the core of my argument. The impeachment alone would take forever, assuming that anyone could even answer my question as to what the charges would conceivably be. Then we would have the dog and pony show of a trial which would have zero chance of getting 67 of 100 Senators voting for a conviction.

the whole concept is farcical, and I believe that it's an intentional red herring that has been tossed out there to get everyone chasing after a false solution.

Banned
    Hmmm... Those "impeach the President" posters were posting like mad, but I can't seem to get one of them to defend the notion here.

No takers? There are only ten questions, and they're not that hard to answer...

Banned
    They seem to be a little harder to answer than what we were led to believe...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    They seem to be a little harder to answer than what we were led to believe...
    Must be...

The silence is deafening.

Crickets...

Banned

So what made you think that any of the impeachers would answer your tough questions here, when they did not want to answer the easy ones that we had in the other two threads? I hope you are not holding your breath, otherwise I will need to call 911 for you, and I don't have an address. LOL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    So what made you think that any of the impeachers would answer your tough questions here, when they did not want to answer the easy ones that we had in the other two threads? I hope you are not holding your breath, otherwise I will need to call 911 for you, and I don't have an address. LOL!
    Well, I'm going to try to keep this thread going for awhile so that any time these impeachment cheerleaders start piping up I can refer them to this thread so that I don't have to keep repeating myself.

Again, I think that this whole issue is something that has been cooked up for specific reasons that have nothing to do with fighting illegal immigration. There are a handful of pot-stirrers driving a large number of otherwise decent Americans who are sucked in by the rhetoric. Once the lynch mob mentality sets in, getting someone's attention long enough to talk some sense to him or her can be a chore.

I think that most people are just fed up, and that is their way of expressing their disappointment. I don't think they mean anything by it, and they know that this is not feasible. As for the people that were calling us names and being hateful, I would love for them to come up with a logical answer, and put their money where their mouth is. For the select few...please step forward.

yeah it is amazing I can not think for my self... that is why I am here...where is my rope and tree...truth is I am not in to proving anything on the computer...with long drawn out hours of hearing myself sound superiour..opps I can not spell anyway
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast