Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    yeah it is amazing I can not think for my self... that is why I am here...where is my rope and tree...truth is I am not in to proving anything on the computer...with long drawn out hours of hearing myself sound superiour..opps I can not spell anyway
    Interesting use of sarcasm, y'know, in lieu of an actual rebuttal and all, but it doesn't really defend the calls for impeachment as a solution to illegal immigration, does it?

NO you are right about everything ...absolutely right...I bow to your opinions...I am not worthy
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Banned
    NO you are right about everything ...absolutely right...I bow to your opinions...I am not worthy
    Again - sarcasm noted; refusal to address the actual issue noted.

Yes again you are right ...and my opinion useless...have you won yet?
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Banned
    Yes again you are right ...and my opinion useless...have you won yet?
    This thread was started for a serious reason. You are slipping into a pattern of gratuitous namecalling. My guess is that it's a ploy to get the thread locked. What a cheap ploy. You can't deal with the fact that the impeachment talk is demonstrably counterproductive, so you just disrupt rather than engaging in meaningful debate.

I called names ...are you kidding me

Banned
    I called names ...are you kidding me
    Yeah, that's what sarcasm is all about. And again, you are intentionally adding nothing whatsoever to the thread, but rather merely disrupting it. If you have a defense of your position then make it. If not, knock off.

Well, I'm going to try to keep this thread going for awhile so that any time these impeachment cheerleaders start piping up I can refer them to this thread so that I don't have to keep repeating myself.

Again, I think that this whole issue is something that has been cooked up for specific reasons that have nothing to do with fighting illegal immigration. There are a handful of pot-stirrers driving a large number of otherwise decent Americans who are sucked in by the rhetoric. Once the lynch mob mentality sets in, getting someone's attention long enough to talk some sense to him or her can be a chore.

I am sorry Crocket but I found your words offensive and rude...there are others here that may be beneath you ...but come on..do we really need to tear each other apart..

Banned
    Well, I'm going to try to keep this thread going for awhile so that any time these impeachment cheerleaders start piping up I can refer them to this thread so that I don't have to keep repeating myself.

Again, I think that this whole issue is something that has been cooked up for specific reasons that have nothing to do with fighting illegal immigration. There are a handful of pot-stirrers driving a large number of otherwise decent Americans who are sucked in by the rhetoric. Once the lynch mob mentality sets in, getting someone's attention long enough to talk some sense to him or her can be a chore.

I am sorry Crocket but I found your words offensive and rude...there are other here that may be beneath you ...but come on..do we really need to tear each other apart..
    Ah, I see...

So in your mind the fact that there exist impeachment cheerleaders and an occasional lynch mob mentality means that someone called YOU a name? Well, buddy, that was a generic characterization of those who eschew reason in favor of reflexive commentary, but if the description fits...

Otherwise, why not attempt to have a reasonable discussion.

Oh, and maybe your feeling you have been slighted will give you the perspective to see what it's like when people such as myself and Neese get accused of all sorts of stuff such as "defending the President" or helping the illegals just because we want to have a rational discussion about the practical possibility of using impeachment as a viable tool in this case.

I'll tell you what, redbadger, my opinion of you has been permanently lowered. I had previously thought of you as a reasonable sute member, but your dirt cheap tactics here will not soon be forgotten.

How pathetic that your inability or refusal to have a reasonable debate gets twisted into unjustified animosity to the extent that you sink to troll tactics.