Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z ... .res.00635:

The Conyers Impeachment Bill now has 38 Co-Sponsors plus Conyers which makes 39.

One of these is Charles Rangel who will be the new Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee ... generally regarded as the most powerful committee chairmanship in the US Congress.

Conyers will be Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.

To search for the bill enter H. Res. 635. There is another HR 635 dealing with Poland. Or you can enter "impeachment" in the text box and find it that way.

Anyone who thinks Bush and Cheney should be impeached should contact these Congressman to show support as well as call or contact all the other Congressmen and let them know how you feel. In addition, this legislation is not the articles of impeachment. Any additional reason for impeachment can be included in the articles when written such as deliberately abandoning their duty to enforce our immigration laws; deliberating refusing to secure our borders; deliberately using Free Trade Authority to sell out our nation's industrial base and jobs; SPP/NAU ... and so forth to end our nation. They can also add articles of impeachment for Cheney.

I just communicated with some associates who are Democrats on the subject. And here is their deal. The reason they are backing off impeachment is to let the country suffer for two more years in an attempt to win the White House in 2008. They think that by the end of 2008, things will be soooo bad that voters will go Democrat instead of Republican and gain them control of both branches of government.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

deliberating refusing to secure our borders
    deliberately abandoning their duty to enforce our immigration laws
    As is RANGEL & CONYERS

who, btw, are OPEN BORDER ADVOCATES

They can't use that as evidence as they are participants. And, should an investigation begin into the trade issues, Rangel & Conyers along with many others, will have their investments and links to some of these countries blown sky high.

They've yanked everyone's chain in order to get their press and bona fides. It's simple and their complicity in much of this is on record.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush is open borders too, so that doesn't really matter if they want to impeach him. They control both the process of impeachment and open borders now.

They might change their mind on Open Borders if enough people call them.

I mean ... we aren't going to stop it unless we convince se people to stop it. Might as well make the call to stop open borders and complete impeachment. Same phone call.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    deliberating refusing to secure our borders
    deliberately abandoning their duty to enforce our immigration laws
    As is RANGEL & CONYERS

who, btw, are OPEN BORDER ADVOCATES

They can't use that as evidence as they are participants. And, should an investigation begin into the trade issues, Rangel & Conyers along with many others, will have their investments and links to some of these countries blown sky high.

They've yanked everyone's chain in order to get their press and bona fides. It's simple and their complicity in much of this is on record.

Ah, so Judy is consorting with the enemy?

CrocketsGhost Wrote:

The Democrats won control of the US Congress because of ... why again?

Ummm ... lets see .... what were the reasons ... let me count the whys:

1. Unhappy (Bush War)

2. Unhappy (Bush Alien Invasion)

3. Unhappy (Bush Bubble Economy)

4. Unhappy (Bush No Jobs Low Wages)

5. Unhappy (Bush Spying)

6. Unhappy (Bush Lying)

7. Unhappy (Bush Torture)

8. Unhappy (Bush Patriot Act Attack On Civil Rights)

9. Unhappy (Bush Foreign World Hate US Policy)

10. Unhappy (Bush Globalist Traitors)

Even as a Republican who voted Republican in the Mid-Term I agree with everyone who was Unhappy about 1-10.

But ... this is all Bush Stuff ... that cost Republicans All Their Stuff.

And .. it's Time For Him To Pay.

Democrats, because they won more seats than the Republicans, have the power to achieve that .. not because they are our "enemy" but because they have the power. Republicans had it but opted not to use it to save themselves or our nation. Will the Democrats? Who knows. But they're what we got for the time being.

Call me wacky but I believe that bush / rove & CFR handlers set this one up and moved the dems into position for this election.

This is exactly what he needed to move the agenda up quickly. While everyone's fighting with the dems, the SPP/NAU & NASCO are moving behind the scenes.

While many are going through the futile attempts at impeachment, the SPP/NAU & NASCO are moving behind the scenes.

Great DISTRACTION from my persepective. Brilliant move on their part.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Call me wacky but I believe that bush / rove & CFR handlers set this one up and moved the dems into position for this election.

This is exactly what he needed to move the agenda up quickly. While everyone's fighting with the dems, the SPP/NAU & NASCO are moving behind the scenes.

While many are going through the futile attempts at impeachment, the SPP/NAU & NASCO are moving behind the scenes.

Not only do I agree with you, but I had posted that idea previously.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    CrocketsGhost Wrote:

The Democrats won control of the US Congress because of ... why again?

Ummm ... lets see .... what were the reasons ... let me count the whys:

1. Unhappy (Bush War)

2. Unhappy (Bush Alien Invasion)

3. Unhappy (Bush Bubble Economy)

4. Unhappy (Bush No Jobs Low Wages)

5. Unhappy (Bush Spying)

6. Unhappy (Bush Lying)

7. Unhappy (Bush Torture)

8. Unhappy (Bush Patriot Act Attack On Civil Rights)

9. Unhappy (Bush Foreign World Hate US Policy)

10. Unhappy (Bush Globalist Traitors)

Even as a Republican who voted Republican in the Mid-Term I agree with everyone who was Unhappy about 1-10.

And .. it's Time For Him To Pay.

Democrats, because they won more seats than the Republicans, have the power to achieve that .. not because they are our "enemy" but because they have the power. Republicans had it but opted not to use it to save themselves or our nation. Will the Democrats? Who knows. But they're what we got for the time being.

What does any of that have to do with my comment or your bad choice of "allies"? You appear to be so obsessed with your hatred for Bush that you are falling for his own ploy (getting the Republicans who were blocking his schemes out of Congress). Good job.

Here is the fundamental flaw:
    It's NOT all bush stuff. There are MANY who are involved and he is the one you see, not the ones that are pulling the strings or are helping to do the lifting.

You wouldn't be cutting the head off of the snake, it's a hydra. How many heads do you think can be cut off at the same time?

Nope, 2ndamendsis, you are not wacky at all. I and many Republicans in my family and circle believe that is exactly what the SOB did. In fact as unpopular a topic as the "war on terror" and the "war in iraq" is right now ... he insisted upon inviting himself to many of the Republicans races for speaking engagements on this subject ... which only turned people off and some of those lost their seats .. not because they don't support our troops ... but because it just reminded them right before election what a lying sack of dung was occupying our White House and the cost and deaths he had caused as a consequence.

He knew too that Real Republicans once they caught on to this SPP/NAU would either stop him or impeach him. Now they don't have the power to do either.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast