Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just a thought... it is off the topic but in a way stimulated by the discussion of the this topic.

I am wondering when the people will realize that this is a one party system and stop counting on historically proven traitors to change anything they have done before. Would you send yourself to jail if given a choice?????

I am sure that many people will disagree with me but why call, they turn off the phones (White House last Friday). Why write? They have programs that block emails with certain terms in them. Why not organize at a grass roots level and PROTEST? Well...I can answer that it has taken so long that now its illegal to have a peaceful protest.

The American people in general are like spoiled children throwing a temper fit. The Parent (government) realizes they will eventually get tired or more likely "bored" and either go back to sleep or concede.

As far as I can see at this point with time being fully and completely up... there is only one way to take back the Power to the People but you couldn't get one million let alone ten thousand Americans to give up their time to assemble in Washington D.C. Illegals will do it but not Americans they are either too brain dead, too busy (soccer matches and shopping) or too broke (jobs gone) at this point to get there.

Venting over... poof and outta here.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    Just a thought... it is off the topic but in a way stimulated by the discussion of the this topic.

I am wondering when the people will realize that this is a one party system and stop counting on historically proven traitors to change anything they have done before. Would you send yourself to jail if given a choice?????

I am sure that many people will disagree with me but why call, they turn off the phones (White House last Friday). Why write? They have programs that block emails with certain terms in them. Why not organize at a grass roots level and PROTEST? Well...I can answer that it has taken so long that now its illegal to have a peaceful protest.

The American people in general are like spoiled children throwing a temper fit. The Parent (government) realizes they will eventually get tired or more likely "bored" and either go back to sleep or concede.

As far as I can see at this point with time being fully and completely up... there is only one way to take back the Power to the People but you couldn't get one million let alone ten thousand Americans to give up their time to assemble in Washington D.C. Illegals will do it but not Americans they are either too brain dead, too busy (soccer matches and shopping) or too broke (jobs gone) at this point to get there.

Venting over... poof and outta here.
    Yes, I think people realize that we are not getting a choice at the polls, which is why I came up with my plan to beat the system from within by mobilizing a movement that will hit the system at the primary level with draft candidates who agree to a contract with the People.

" contract with the People"

What would the contract bind them to?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Treason of the Senate

It's about 10 days after this thread was active, but today I found an interesting webpage on the senate.gov site. It is titled, "The Treason of the Senate."

Seems that in 1906, novelist David Graham Phillips wrote a series of articles for Cosmopolitan magazine with that title.

Very appropriate for the current day.

Please forgive me if this has already been brought up back in May when the deed was done.

http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/his ... Senate.htm
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Anyone who aids in the destruction of this country. Outsourcing, insourcing (illegals)...allowing our borders to be massively overtaken by a foreign country. All of these free trade agreements that hurt this country, especially the middle class. REFUSING TO ENFORCE OUR CURRENT LAWS!! Selling out or giving our sovereignty away.
    Caring more about another people or country more than you do your own...and thereby aiding in its destruction.
    Some of the rest of you can do much better...but this is the way I see it!
    Very Good!

Yes .. very good JAK!!

I'm with you.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Well, again... the issue is not with how treason should be defined, but rather how it is legally defined. It's all well and good to point out the traitors in our midst and in high places, but it's quite another thing to suppose that you can achieve successful prosecution for treason unless the act in question is well within the legally defined parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Yes, I think people realize that we are not getting a choice at the polls, which is why I came up with my plan to beat the system from within by mobilizing a movement that will hit the system at the primary level with draft candidates who agree to a contract with the People.
    Could you please elaborate on this plan? Please forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by a draft candidate?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Could you please elaborate on this plan? Please forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by a draft candidate?
    There's full thread on it somewhere, but I'll summarize briefly:

The idea is to craft a Contract With the People that spells out certain legislative priorities and promises. I am working on a draft version of that document at present and will present it to several of the key politicians I have in mind as allies in this effort. I'll give them a chance to propose revisions and then try to gain a consensus on a final version. The idea is then to recruit candidates who will promise to sign the Contract and to run on the elements of the contract as their primary platform. Rather than having to craft individual campaigns, the idea is to get some major talk show hosts and pundits on board pushing the Contract per se and then list all the candidates who are signatories to it. That way the voters can vote based on the Contract itself and any monies raised for the effort can be directed to a national campaign with a single message rather than getting sucked into endless numbers of small local campaigns We then attempt to mobilize a voting bloc to support these candidates in one or another party's primary elections. This is because the relatively low typical turnout for primaries will amplify the impact of the activists voting as part of our campaign. It is also so that we make our voices heard before we get stuck with a "lesser of two evils" choice in the general elections.

My inclination is to approach this from only one party, that being the GOP. There are several reasons for this, not the least of which is that there is little indication that the Democrats will support most of the elements of the Contract. The Democrats have been the major impediment against enforcement of our current immigration laws (although Bush individually shares the blame). Most of our allies in the last Congress were members of the GOP. Furthermore, if we end up with candidates from both parties supporting the Contract in a head to head race, the significance of the Contract is lost and the chances are greater that the winning signatory will renege.

The plan is a bit more detailed, but at least this provides a brief overview.

The problem will be to get the people to know what is going on. Yesterday I was talking with a group of people , when I mentioned NAU, SPP, the erasion of our borders with Mexico and Canada , they looked at me as I was crazy, and I didn't have anything with me to prove what I was talking about. My option was to ask them their emails so I can send some literature about, and give them Alipac and other sites adresses.And there were Canadians too....

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast