Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where could you find a group of government officials that are still un-treasonous enough to try someone for treason?

What would the French do in a situation like this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    The problem will be to get the people to know what is going on. Yesterday I was talking with a group of people , when I mentioned NAU, SPP, the erasion of our borders with Mexico and Canada , they looked at me as I was crazy, and I didn't have anything with me to prove what I was talking about. My option was to ask them their emails so I can send some literature about, and give them Alipac and other sites adresses.And there were Canadians too....
    There are two keys. One is getting cogent message together in a snappy marketing package. The other is getting a spokesman or spokesmen people know. Look at how Ross Perot was able to get out the message about NAFTA. Most Americans knew little or nothing about it until Perot made it a cornerstone of his campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Where could you find a group of government officials that are still un-treasonous enough to try someone for treason?

What would the French do in a situation like this?

Ooh that's a good one.

Shall we say ... "chop chop".

When the French get upset, they get really upset.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yesterday I was talking with a group of people , when I mentioned NAU, SPP, the erasion of our borders with Mexico and Canada , they looked at me as I was crazy, and I didn't have anything with me to prove what I was talking about.
    Minnie I ran into the same problem last spring when this broke. People just basically blew off my statement. So I excused myself and went to my car (had the same issue here in my home so I was prepared). I had printed up a copy of the Building a North American Community (now there are many more sources not so bulky) and carried it with me because I was obsessed with the reality of it all and could not seem to be in any conversation without bringing up what had happened to our country.

That cover page alone of the NAU document is enough to get their attention. Also, I carry a few copies of "strategic attention getters" from congressional records which are only a couple pages long that have opened a few eyes and no doubt will come in use again over the holidays. I keep a copy of Ted Poe congressional speach and the war with Mexico and the 1997 U.S. Sovereignty certification Section B stating the U.N. could but had not as of 1997 taken homes and personal property from United States citizens. You flop those down on the table and your credibility raises 110%.

From then it was easy, I forwarded them to the archives in Alipac. They came, they learned and they are true believers. BUT like everyone else they are frustrated writing letters to traitors and cowards and do not know what to do besides pass on the information.

Devvy Kid produced audio cds for the car which are dirt cheap and able to be copied. I dubbed eight sets and passed those out. I only hope is that those who took them listened to them and dubbed sets to pass along to others.

I think the idea of a flyer through out the neighborhood is helpful too but flyers don't show the HARD IN YOUR FACE EVIDENCE like congressional records and documents. Maybe its time to bring out REX 84 I dunno. I'll hit the streets again after the holidays on a day when we are not knee deep in snow.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Xanadu, this evening I have a meeting here in my comdo, I have Devvy's CDs and I asked my son to make some copies. He did but only 3, I'm going to take them and give them to those I can (this is Miami and a lot are illegals or snowbirds, I have to look for a voting person)
    If you could give me any link where to copy and print some doc. it will be great.

Minnie... here ya go

Building of a North American Community http://www.cfr.org/publication/8102/
    It’s a pdf and 70 pages but worth reading and the index and cover page will get their attention to download the document.

Commentary not a federal or other document but worth the read http://www.newswithviews.com/Yates/steven11.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union
    article has all the links to SPP and rest of the trade agreements that facilitate this

Very current information on NAU and the coupe de taunt
    http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion...he_F_word.html
    She has highlighted in red all the pertinent recent legislation which will get you the congressional documents at Thomas. This will provide the names of the most current bills with regard to the martial law.

Ted Poe on the war with Mexico

Here is a link to Ted Poe's speech on May 19th. It is from the Library of Congress website. Download all pages from H2953-H2959. Just be aware that text from each page repeats/overlaps some text from the previous pages. (Hope it works!) http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/.../~r109Cqbeg5::

United States Sovereignty certification 1997 says what they have not done as of that date but implies what the UN can do and apparently has done since then.

Section 105th Congress report of house of representatives FOREIGN AFFAIRS REFORM AND RESTRUCTURING ACT 1997 printed 1998
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/.../~r105SFwdlH::
    SUBCHAPTER B--UNITED STATES SOVEREIGNTY part of a huge document

Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House)
    HR 2977 IH Here’s the link read the description section. You will be sorrowfully surprised at what is up there. http://www.congress.org/congressorg/...z?c109:S.1438:

Camps and martial law
    http://www.army.mil/usapa/epubs/pdf/r210_35.pdf
    Army Reg 210-35
    Civilian Inmate Labor Camps issued in the sixties updated 1997 to accommodate “civilian inmate labor” and “civilian prison camps on Military installations”.

search the terms in the following and you will find the declassified DOD documents.

Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government.
    FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

These are some of the executive orders you can get those very readily

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921
    allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation.

If you need a few gigabit of this stuff email me.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Minnie your time is short here's the sovereignty and space bill in this format so you can copy and print it from here.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?r ... 105SFwdlH::
    SUBCHAPTER B--UNITED STATES SOVEREIGNTY part of a huge document
    SEC. 2311. CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS.
    (a) CONTENTS OF CERTIFICATION- A certification described in this section is a certification by the Secretary of State that the following conditions are satisfied:
    (1) SUPREMACY OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION- No action has been taken by the United Nations or any of its specialized or affiliated agencies that requires the United States to violate the United States Constitution or any law of the United States.
    (2) NO UNITED NATIONS SOVEREIGNTY- Neither the United Nations nor any of its specialized or affiliated agencies--
    (A) has exercised sovereignty over the United States; or
    (B) has taken any steps that require the United States to cede
    sovereignty.
    (3) NO UNITED NATIONS TAXATION-
    (A) NO LEGAL AUTHORITY- Except as provided in subparagraph (D), neither the United Nations nor any of its specialized or affiliated agencies has the authority under United States law to impose taxes or fees on United States nationals.
    (B) NO TAXES OR FEES- Except as provided in subparagraph (D), a tax or fee has not been imposed on any United States national by the United Nations or any of its specialized or affiliated agencies.
    (C) NO TAXATION PROPOSALS- Except as provided in subparagraph (D), neither the United Nations nor any of its specialized or affiliated agencies has, on or after October 1, 1996, officially approved any formal effort to develop, advocate, or promote any proposal concerning the imposition of a tax or fee on any United States national in order to raise revenue for the United Nations or any such agency.
    (D) EXCEPTION- This paragraph does not apply to--
    (i) fees for publications or other kinds of fees that are not tantamount to a tax on United States citizens;
    (ii) the World Intellectual Property Organization; or
    (iii) the staff assessment costs of the United Nations and its specialized or affiliated agencies.
    (4) NO STANDING ARMY- The United Nations has not, on or after October 1, 1996, budgeted any funds for, nor taken any official steps to develop, create, or establish any special agreement under Article 43 of the United Nations Charter to make available to the United Nations, on its call, the armed forces of any member of the United Nations.
    (5) NO INTEREST FEES- The United Nations has not, on or after October 1, 1996, levied interest penalties against the United States or any interest on arrearages on the annual assessment of the United States, and neither the United Nations nor its specialized agencies have, on or after October 1, 1996, amended their financial regulations or taken any other action that would permit interest penalties to be levied against the United States or otherwise charge the United States any interest on arrearages on its annual assessment.
    (6) UNITED STATES REAL PROPERTY RIGHTS- Neither the United Nations nor any of its specialized or affiliated agencies has exercised authority or control over any United States national park, wildlife preserve, monument, or real property, nor has the United Nations nor any of its specialized or affiliated agencies implemented plans, regulations, programs, or agreements that exercise control or authority over the private real property of United States citizens located in the United States without the approval of the property owner.(7) TERMINATION OF BORROWING AUTHORITY-
    (A) PROHIBITION ON AUTHORIZATION OF EXTERNAL BORROWING- On or after the date of enactment of this Act, neither the United Nations nor any specialized agency of the United Nations has amended its financial regulations to permit external borrowing.
    (B) PROHIBITION OF UNITED STATES PAYMENT OF INTEREST COSTS- The United States has not, on or after October 1, 1984, paid its share of any interest costs made known to or identified by the United States Government for loans incurred, on or after October 1, 1984, by the United Nations or any specialized agency of the United Nations through external borrowing.
    (b) TRANSMITTAL- The Secretary of State may transmit a certification under subsection (a) at any time during fiscal year 1998 or thereafter if the requirements of the certification are satisfied.

----------- /////////////////
    http://<br /> <a href="http://www.c...09:S.1438</a>:
    The Library of Congress > THOMAS Home > Bills, Resolutions > Search Results

THIS SEARCH THIS DOCUMENT GO TO
    Next Hit Forward New Bills Search
    Prev Hit Back HomePage
    Hit List Best Sections Help
    Contents Display

GPO's PDF Display
    Congressional Record References
    Bill Summary & Status
    Printer Friendly Display - 6,567 bytes.[Help]

Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House)HR 2977 IH
    107th CONGRESS
    1st Session
    H. R. 2977
    To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.
    IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    October 2, 2001
    Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL
    To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.
    Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
    SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
    This Act may be cited as the `Space Preservation Act of 2001'.
    SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.
    Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.'.
    SEC. 3. PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE.
    The President shall--
    (1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and
    (2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.
    SEC. 4. WORLD AGREEMENT BANNING SPACE-BASED WEAPONS.
    The President shall direct the United States representatives to the United Nations and other international organizations to immediately work toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing a world agreement banning space-based weapons.
    SEC. 5. REPORT.
    The President shall submit to Congress not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 90 days thereafter, a report on--
    (1) the implementation of the permanent ban on space-based weapons required by section 3; and
    (2) progress toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing the agreement described in section 4.
    SEC. 6. NON SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ACTIVITIES.
    Nothing in this Act may be construed as prohibiting the use of funds for--
    (1) space exploration;
    (2) space research and development;
    (3) testing, manufacturing, or production that is not related to space-based weapons or systems; or
    (4) civil, commercial, or defense activities (including communications, navigation, surveillance, reconnaissance, early warning, or remote sensing) that are not related to space-based weapons or systems.
    SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.In this Act:
    (1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.
    (2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--
    (I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;
    (II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;
    (III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or
    (IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.
    (ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--
    (I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);
    (II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or
    (III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.
    (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
    (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
    (ii) chemtrails;
    (iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
    (iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
    (v) laser weapons systems;
    (vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
    (vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
    (C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678