Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am doing something similar with the McConnell mailing. I've told them twice when they called I will never again give money or back the party. I am so tired of one side blaming the other for the mess we are in. There is no difference in how the two parties behave. Both have their own agenda and want to rule America. I want to vote for candidates who will represent the people, not the party.

BrightNail thanks so much for posting this. What a great ad!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Wooooooooo hooooooooo ... I love Ron Paul
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

man that is fricken awesome
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    USPatriot wrote:

Votes for the American President are being cast around the world on this site.Ron Paul & Barack Obama are the 2 top contenders with Ron Paul having a substantial lead in the USA.
    You don't consider it a little disturbing that Ron Paul is only 4 votes out of the lead in Mexico? Other than Mexico, most countries could care less about our illegal immigration problems or weak border security. Furthermore, I would suggest that most folks in Mexico prefer open borders and amnesty for illegal immigrants. I find the voting pattern extremely odd, ESPECIALLY WITH PAUL AND OBAMA FINISHING #1 & #2 IN MOST OF THE POLLS. Does this mean most foreign citizens consider Obama and Paul similar in political ideology?

Honestly, I seriously doubt foreign citizens are interested in what is best for America.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, goodness, gracious.

I'm not saying Ron Paul is the one - I'm not.

Surely most of us believe that we are going to have to go outside the 'insiders' - if we are going to change anything.

This kind of stuff is going to put Ms. Clinton or Mr. Guiliani - worse yet - or Mr. Obama in the WH.

If that's what we want, why don' t we just quit working on illegal immigration, outsourcing, anything else that matters and save our breath.

WE might all as well be playing marbles - we are handing it to them on a silver platter.

doesn't matter.. this time I am voting my heart; what I know to be right... I will not sell out my core beliefs

I think this country is due for a wake up call and maybe we need a fresh new start not the same ole funk out of DC

airborne Yes, we do -

Quote Originally Posted by MW

You don't consider it a little disturbing that Ron Paul is only 4 votes out of the lead in Mexico? Other than Mexico, most countries could care less about our illegal immigration problems or weak border security. Furthermore, I would suggest that most folks in Mexico prefer open borders and amnesty for illegal immigrants. I find the voting pattern extremely odd, ESPECIALLY WITH PAUL AND OBAMA FINISHING #1 & #2 IN MOST OF THE POLLS. Does this mean most foreign citizens consider Obama and Paul similar in political ideology?

Honestly, I seriously doubt foreign citizens are interested in what is best for America.

hey,

Is anybody else shocked that MW had to come in here and make some wacko associations? Typcial really. Makes wild assertions about who votes and why they are voting. He just can't help himself. No matter what he does, he has to try his best to associate negativity with Ron Paul. Hilarious. I am sorry that your war monger Hunter has a whopping 250 votes, - that probably comprises ALL of his current donors.

You also failed to mention MW, that Ron Paul is not only ahead in Mexico, but also FIRST or SECOND in ALL COUNTRIES in this "one" poll!

When Ron Paul is winning in a Poll here in the States, its the spammers - when he is winning overseas, it is because mexico wants illegals and he is like Obama in his foreign policy. I am amazed at your powers of reason and the ability to formulate reasonable positions all from the lower part of your body. Truly amazing. I wonder what that smell is? Oh wait, its the smell of your victory

Getting back to reality now. I would find this comforting that those on the OUTSIDE LOOKING in probably have a better view of the situation, than we do ourselves. Cause we all have been doing a bang up job in the politicians we have been picking.

But lets not get off track with one of MW's attempts at hijacking.

THAT AD IS GREAT, ISN'T IT! It shows that freedom is popular and never in the history of presidential runs (as I have seen) have supporters come out and done so much to push the concept of liberty and freedom.

"There is a chance we might win this thing"
    - ron paul

If you are a Ron Paul supporter, please stay active and keep strong. We can do this. Government for, by and of the people. Wow, can you imagine. I am all in!

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

Stop it already, you are getting desperate and it is getting embarrassing.
    Actually, I think it's you that is embarrasing yourself with the continuous personal attacks.

If you really think the poll is valid, than I brought up some points worth considering.

www.whowouldtheworldelect.com

Edited by me to correct a spelling error.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Hmmm.........I guess you edited your post while I was preparing a response.

Your tactic in attempting to gather allies to crush the evil MW is interesting. No one is highjacking your thread, I made a valid point. If you don't agree with it, than say so and leave it at that.

Why do you feel compelled to come back with total B.S. to every post I make regarding Paul? If my post are so insignificant, why not just ignore them?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast