Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    Bush was an idiot whose tenure was so pathetic, people lost all faith in Republicans and Obama had to win. When Bush won his second term, he insured Republicans would lose the next election and if Obama does an average job, I believe he can win a second term.
    Bush's problem was, he's a RINO.
    I say if you can't fit in either group you need to be an Independent.
    If Obama does an "average" job??? WTH??
    He's a complete and utter FAILURE!!!
    Do you watch TV or listen to the radio?
    If you think he is doing oK, then you're a Liberal........
    He did ONE thing right in a year!
    He took 3 more days longer than he should have to give the order to plug the Somali Pirates in the heads.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

He's black! That's why he got 95+ % of the black vote

Yoiu must be talking about when he called Kanye West a "jackass" for what he did to Tayler Swift! LOL>>>>!

It's the only thing he has done or said that I can agree with so far!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Re: My Take

Quote Originally Posted by NoHablo
    Obama is the product of a disengaged father who strived to fill the void by reaching out to Bill Ayers and "Reverand Wright".

He is the great begiler who induces you to show your hand but keeps his cards hidden.

He is the voice that whispers from the wilderess beaconing one to walk where one should not.

He is also the product of the puppet masters who groomed and financed him.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Yoiu must be talking about when he called Kanye West a "jackass" for what he did to Tayler Swift! LOL>>>>!

No, plugging those 3 Pirates in the head was the best thing he did so far.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

No, plugging those 3 Pirates in the head was the best thing he did so far.
    Yes, but as usual he dithered on that too!

Lets face it - he sucks!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: What is it that makes Barak Obama such a superior candid

Quote Originally Posted by bluueyee
    I have been thinking about this for a while now, what is it that anoints Barak Obama as our perfect solution ?[
    Solution to what, exactly?
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

He s a great orator and he LOVES to give away other peoples money.Sadly too many people think getting Free money from our government (Dems) means the Gov. cares.They never consider someone else worked hard for that money..

I beleive in charity and helping others BUT too many people are becoming addicted and beholding to Gov. Freebies which will eventually destroy Democracy.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Obamas love affair with him self, will be one of many obstacles in his life.
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

Obama had the message people wanted to hear.

Any Democrat could have won the 08 election just as any Democrat could have won the 1976 election so we got Jimmy Carter and in 2008
    because the American people were fed up with the party in power and the economy was terrible. a Democratic Ham Sandwich could have gotten elected (oh..wait....). People were misled by the media who were in the tank for the Obamunists from the get-go. Hillary would have won if the Obamasiah hadn't decided that 143 days of being a mediocre Senator was enough experience for him to run for POTUS. McCain ran the worst campaign since Goldwater and they tossed Sarah under a bus when she was their best asset despite being excoriated by the drive-by media. Factor in the white liberal guilt wanting to put a black (OK, taupe) man in the White House to show they weren't the racists that Al and Jesse are always complaining about and we have a Communist living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. The good thing is that it has awakened the sleeping giant that is Conservative America because times finally got bad enough. The Congress has been doing exactly as they please for years and the tea parties are a wake-up call for them. I'm going to beat a long term mediocre Democrat because he voted for health care (and a lot of other reasons--visit my website for more) and people are angrier than I have ever seen them. America has awakened from a long coma and the people are coming to take back their government. Obama will be a one-term President and the Congress will go back to Republican control in 2010 to prevent the Obamunists from implementing any more damaging programs. America will make a comeback!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast