Quote Originally Posted by littleirishgirl
Call me old fashioned because I was raised by my grandparents and lived in a home where a striving adult family care bussiness took place so got the influence of many baby boomers, but the people and youth of this day and age are down right idiots! I couldn't tell you how many 20 something year olds I know at college that are so into Obama but they can't name one damn thing, not one thing, he's dont good since being a president! I beleive that Obama is just nothing more then a popularity thing, he's like thee "american idol" and everyone loves him because he's Obama, he's got colored skin and he's the president. Him and his creepy wife are more like hollywood celebrities or a wild party crazy couple on Mtv's the real world. All they do is spend, spend, and spend. I just dont know how come so many people are so damn dumb and blinde! As president of a country you have certain obligations to the people, and Obama thinks he has no obligation other then selling out our country to the highest bidders.

He is nothing but a Salesman. He should get salesman of the year 2008.
Tell them what they want to hear, but never the truth to blow the sale.
Soon after the sale, the expectations are dashed, as the bitter taste of poor quality, last way longer than the sweetness of the bargain.