Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I DON'T and I need yours for this week preparing for a meeting with people in our community about the influx and increase in illegals. We need clarity and wisdom on how to proceed. Our small group will meet on Sat. Thanks for the Alipac prayers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
    —Philippians 4:6

Praying for your meeting GoGO.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
    —Philippians 4:6

Praying for your meeting GoGO.
    Thanks for the reminder working. Good one and thanks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm going to be praying that Chuck Baldwin gets the exposure he deserves in his run for president.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    I DON'T and I need yours for this week preparing for a meeting with people in our community about the influx and increase in illegals. We need clarity and wisdom on how to proceed. Our small group will meet on Sat. Thanks for the Alipac prayers.
    Keep up the good work!

May I add: Lord may the voter's hand be guided to vote for the candidate that will bring this country back to it's Glory. May the evil that is tearing this country apart be expelled so that our country can again become great! Thank You Amen
    AMEN AND GOD BLESS
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

April

working4change
    'Ah Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! Nothing is too difficult for You,
    Jeremiah 32:17

Dear Lord Please Save America!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    'Ah Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! Nothing is too difficult for You,
    Jeremiah 32:17

Dear Lord Please Save America!
    AMEN