Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I love all your picture prayers. God Bless.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    I love all your picture prayers. God Bless.
    Thanks, God Bless You and God BLess America!

The baby is beautiful April, and how beautiful is the love of our Lord and the love of a mother. May each Mother know how very special that she is and how much that she is loved. May there be restoration where it is needed between family members.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need all the prayers we can get . Prayer without works is dead, so not only do we have prayer here, but works as well .

Good thread .

April
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    We need all the prayers we can get . Prayer without works is dead, so not only do we have prayer here, but works as well .

Good thread .
    Yes we are backing our prayers with ACTION , God helps those who help themselves!

April

April
    Dear Lord:

Please protect the sovereignty of our country, please help us defeat the amnesty that has been thrust on us over and over. Thank you for giving us the victories against it .I pray that you protect and bless the patriots who work tirelessly to save this county.

Amen

Please everyone remember to say your prayers for America, may she survive and thrive.

April
    BTTT

working4change
    APRIL Wrote
    Dear Lord:

Please protect the sovereignty of our country, please help us defeat the amnesty that has been thrust on us over and over. Thank you for giving us the victories against it .I pray that you protect and bless the patriots who work tirelessly to save this county.

Amen

Please everyone remember to say your prayers for America, may she survive and thrive.

Amen.

April
    Dear lord ,

Please provide us with the strength and fortitude to fight on to a full victory. Thank you for your continued blessings and support.

Amen