Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have seen the "Creation Scapes" on Daystar at night and looked them up on the internet. Lovely, aren't they Gogo? It would be nice to have these.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I have seen the "Creation Scapes" on Daystar at night and looked them up on the internet. Lovely, aren't they Gogo? It would be nice to have these.

Psalm 91
    I have three. I recommend "A Quiet Place" it is the most soothing and quiet, the have another nice one "Living Waters". That's good too. I one I'm not real keen on its called "Healing Waters" It has Joni Lamb on it doing narration so its too much talking for me, but someone else might like it.

They have a new one I think, not sure, its called "Natures Symphony" Its only natural sounds of rivers, lakes, birds.

You can get a real break in price if you order three.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    You're welcome everyone! I am glad you enjoy the pictures I post as much as I enjoy posting them!

Love this one. I have huge sign in my garden that I made that says "God Smiles In Flowers."

April

LETS CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Filling my heart up with these visual lovelies today April.

Gogo, Thank you for the suggestions. I like the nature, birds, and the others are good recommendations I am sure. No talking would be just right. A Spring garden is a perfect reminder of creation, new life, and beauty.

Hope that all of your hearts are filled with Jesus and the knowledge of His unwavering love.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

April

Quote Originally Posted by April
    The operative word there is "trust"

Love it.

April

Ooooooooooooh this look like one of the scenes from my DVD's