Page 33 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My child and I watched these together. This is such a wonderful twosome, and the achievement and goals are unbelievable! Thank you, for sharing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I cried just reading the last few posts and I haven't even watched the video yet.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I cried just reading the last few posts and I haven't even watched the video yet.

GP you are such a sweet soft heart.

I love you dear Gogo. I am overwhelmed by watching these videos. I went ahead and forwarded them to several people. There are places in our hearts that need to be touched very deeply, to be like the alabaster box and to pour out the love that God wants us to share with others. Our hearts need to be broken to be the vessel that God wants to use, because those cracks allow His spirit and His love to pour much more freely.

There is something that we can all learn from these videos. It is one thing to go through our lives thinking of ourselves and caring for ourselves, and thinking that we are doing the most for others and for God. However, to be so linked to another human being as is this father and son when they share these experiences and their lives together, this is a love and sacrifice that is to be admired and duplicated in the best way that we can in our own lives.

Thank you for sharing these videos, and for the deep piercing of the heart with a love that truly reminds us of the love of Christ, of His sacrifice and how He truly carries us through our difficult times.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Our hearts need to be broken to be the vessel that God wants to use, because those cracks allow His spirit and His love to pour much more freely.
    This reminds me of something Max Lucado said. (I think it was him)

April

Quote Originally Posted by April

Oh I love that.

Lovely.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by April

Oh I love that.
    Me too, and the best part is, it is SO TRUE!

So weird I got the email alert for the thread and it said it no longer existed. I've been getting that lately. I come back to the Discussion groups and its still there. ODD.