Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Your father is right.

AE

Ahhh......beautiful. In the Rockies I presume? I want to see it sometime, we are truly not too far to drive, and the drive would be great (also want to take the kids to see Yellowstone).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

working4change
    The horse is prepared for the day of battle, But victory belongs to the LORD.
    Proverbs 21:31

April

working4change
    April wrote
    When you think that you can't make a difference, remember that one raindrop raises the ocean.

God Bless Alipacers...Patriots who keep making a difference everyday!!!!
    We stay the course!

It's odd. I'm watching this thread and the email is not coming through??????????

AE I know exactly what you experienced. I love to sit by a stream in the Sierra mountains all by myself. The leaves of the aspens blowing in the breeze from green to silver. The sounds of the birds and chipmunks. The jutting mountain 1,000 feet above you. If you listen closely to the stream running, it almost sounds like applause in the distance. It's as if nature is applauding God for his creation, wisdom, and beauty.

I had an experience once in the same area. I was hiking with no one around. I could hear the stream above me but I pushed myself too hard for the first day at that altitude. I knew I was in trouble. A quick prayer for help and I gained control and made it to the stream. After I rested I sat on a log that crossed the river and sang a hymn. Next thing I knew a chipmunk on the other side of the river stopped and listened. To my amazement that chipmunk came over the log bridge and sat within two feet of me and listened as I sang. He went back and ate again. The Lord telling me he heard my thank you and my praise. I'll never forget it. I pray even if I get alzheimer's the Lord will grant me that memory.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

April

working4change
    "For in Him we live, and move, and have our being..." -Acts 17:28

Very often when I read through this thread my heart is overwhelmed with the beauty of the words and with the beauty of the pictures. It is such a change from what we focus on while trying to preserve our dear nation.

I am thankful for this and for those who add so much to touch all of our hearts.

God Bless you and thank you everyone for participating, and for adding such joy to so many.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)