Page 40 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    God's Word, what comfort it is to the heart.

May He be our stronghold for the times of trouble that we continually face. May we place our trust in Him.

Praise His Holy name.

Ephesians 4:32
    Amen

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April

May He be our stronghold for the times of trouble that we continually face. May we place our trust in Him.

Praise His Holy name.

Amen
    Amen

Lord I know you have your men and women in Congress burden their hearts to do what is right and not be swayed by those who would sell America

Amen

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April

Praise His Holy name.

Amen
    Amen

Lord I know you have your men and women in Congress burden their hearts to do what is right and not be swayed by those who would sell America

Amen
    God have mercy on your children. Contend with those Who seek to oppress and ROB THEM!! Save us with your mighty right hand!

Amen

April
    Ecclesiastes 1:18
    For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.

Ecclesiastes 7:12
    Wisdom is a shelter as money is a shelter, but the advantage of knowledge is this: that wisdom preserves the life of its possessor.

Proverbs 2:6
    For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.

Proverbs 3:5
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

working4change
    Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
    Romans 12:21

April
    Psalm 72:4
    He will defend the afflicted among the people and save the children of the needy; he will crush the oppressor.

Proverbs 2:12
    Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse

Isaiah 33:22
    For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; it is he who will save us.

April
    Mark 11

22 "Have faith in God," Jesus answered.
    23 "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.
    24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

April

working4change
    Mark 11

22 "Have faith in God," Jesus answered.
    23 "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.
    24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
    Amen!

April