Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April

That is so sweet! it brings tears to my eyes!

God Grant Me the Serenity
    to accept the things
    I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things
    I can, and the wisdom
    to know the difference.

Living one day at a time,
    enjoying one moment at a time;
    Accepting hardship as the
    pathway to peace.

Taking, as He did, this sinful world
    as it is, not as I would have it;

Trusting that He will make all things
    right if I surrender to His will;

That I may be reasonably happy
    in this life,
    And supremely happy with Him
    forever in the next.

~Reinhold Niebuhr
    1892-1971
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I like this:

Trusting that He will make all things
    right if I surrender to His will;

That I may be reasonably happy
    in this life,
    And supremely happy with Him
    forever in the next.

~Reinhold Niebuhr
    1892-197
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The little pic just made me cry April. The beginning of life and the later of life, together, praying. How lovely to be praising and loving the Lord early in life and to be praising and loving Him at the end.

Amen to the prayers offered by many today and may this time of prayer together strengthen us here at Alipac, both individually and collectively and may it give us each a resolve to focus once again on the needs of our nation and the needs within our own hearts.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2Chr 7:14 -- If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

April
    I am glad you all liked the picture, it made me cry too. I am glad we are all praying today. I know it will make a difference!

Thank you for putting up the words for the 2 Chronicles 7:14 scripture fedupDeb.

I also like your swinging puppy.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

There are LOTS of ways God talks to people. At times I can sense Him speaking to me in various ways--through prayer, through nature (especially dogs, cats, birds, and other pets), through everyday events (both momentous and mundane), and above all, through other people, starting with family and friends. The mission of mercy I am now pursuing for Ramos and Compean, now in its seventh month, was inspired by God. First, He gave me His righteous wrath against the terrible travesty of justice committed against these two persecuted patriots. Then He filled my heart with compassion for them and their families and sorrow over their unjust and tragic sufferings. Finally, He empowered me with the courage needed to COME FORWARD and SPEAK OUT FOR these two GOOD men! (and as of NOW, the number of responses in THEIR favor stands at 496!) God also reassured me that the "reconquista" movement is EVIL, that NEITHER Mexico (nor any OTHER nation) has ANY right to CLAIM or STEAL ANY part of OUR country. We are a SEPARATE, SOVEREIGN nation, NOT part of Mexico or any OTHER country, and God WANTS us to REMAIN that way! We DEFEATED Mexico in the war of 1846-48, and on signing the Treaty of Guadalupe and Hidalgo, PAID Mexico $15 MILLION DOLLARS for the territory she ceded to us through the treaty. God reassured me that IMMIGRANTS to OUR country MUST come here LEGALLY and that we have EVERY right to REQUIRE ILLEGALS to LEAVE, and if they REFUSE, to DEPORT them. FOREIGN rulers are RESPONSIBLE for THEIR people, and MUST be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for them, He said. Immigrants MUST LEARN ENGLISH, MUST ABIDE by OUR laws, and MUST RESPECT races, cultures, and religions OTHER than their OWN, He said. And if they CAN'T, or WON'T, then America is NOT for them!

You offer us a clear understanding and history of the issues joazinha.

Ramos and Compean and their families need to be in our prayers and we need to believe for a miracle for them both.

God does show himself in many ways and the beauty of nature and animals does show us His magnificent creation. I think of the sunset each day as a beautiful and unique painting, every one different and every one painted by Him.

April

FOR AMERICA!!!

Dear God, Give us strength,courage and wisdom. Thank you Lord that I'm not like them and I ask that my children wont be either. Send us help. We need it to defend this country you helped found. Amen

Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast