Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodtim
    Dear God, Give us strength,courage and wisdom. Thank you Lord that I'm not like them and I ask that my children wont be either. Send us help. We need it to defend this country you helped found. Amen
    Amen

Some of us may want to cry, some of us may have already. That's okay. Go ahead and cry, have a good one, and then be back ready to continue on because our efforts do matter and they are making a difference.

Thank you for our opportunities dear Lord.

2 Chronicles 7:14

p.s. - yes, I did have a cry
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

I totally agree. When a country turns their back on HIM, he lets them to their own devices. This country has been in a lot of trouble for a long time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I pray that the Lord guides us each to make the right decision in our voting. I pray that right will prevail and that any evil is thwarted by those who would destroy us. I pray that the Lord gives wisdom and guidance to William and Alipac and that our motives are pure and based on the desire to preserve our great nation and to offer the best for her people and others. May our hearts always be generous and compassionate and forgiving and may we follow the rule of law and adhere to our Constitution to achieve the best for all.

God Bless us and God Bless America.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
    Amen

Banned

Re: *~* The Prayer Thread *~*

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Dear Lord In Heaven -

I know we haven't spoken in a while, but I really need to ask you a favor. If you could just please let the votes tomorrow be true and honest and from citizens that would be great. That's all I ask - for honesty in the votes that are placed. Thanks for listening.

Amen.
    Amen

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Amen

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodtim
    Dear God, Give us strength,courage and wisdom. Thank you Lord that I'm not like them and I ask that my children wont be either. Send us help. We need it to defend this country you helped found. Amen
    Amen

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Lord I know our biggest fight is with congress, but it sure would be nice if we had a President on our side for a change.

Please Lord, Bless America, give us the strength and show us the way to save this great nation you have blessed us with.

Amen,

SOSAD
    Amen

We must continue to sew good seeds friends. There will be rewards for faithfulness. God sees the big picture, He sees much farther down the road. Have faith and hope and trust and God will see us through.

Thank you Lord for this day and for this time together with people who love you.

Thank you for the lovely picture April.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast