Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our Country

Our country is on the verge of being led by players (Clinton, McCain, Obama) that will finish the creation of The North American Union, beginning with full amnesty of 25 to 39 million criminals that have invaded our sovereign nation.
    The voters are the American people, and we are putting these players in place.....Lord have mercy on us, that have been so blessed, and inherited, the most blessed piece of real estate on planet earth. The American people are failing our founding fathers and our country.
    We are not losing our country.... we are giving it away.
    Lord have mercy on us
    Pray without ceasing!
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

April

I LOVE Max Lucado. His writings are so plain and where the rubber meets the road.

If you are dismayed right now, I'm not. You might read, Anne Graham Lotz book, "Visions of His Glory." Chapters 5, 7, and 8 are particularly apropo right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for the Book title Gogo by Anne Graham Lotz. "Give Me Jesus," is what I hear her saying over and over.

Our comfort is in Him. Our life is in Him. Our future is in Him.

Praise your Holy Name. Thank you Jesus for the Cross and for your blood that was shed.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    It is so nice that this thread just keeps going. What a postive thing!!! THANKS SO MUCH GEORGIA and ALL THE OTHERS who have been contributing the lovely thoughts and PRAYERS!!! It has been very comforting!!

It has been very comforting April and I too am so appreciative of the thoughts and prayers of everyone.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Thank you for the Book title Gogo by Anne Graham Lotz. "Give Me Jesus," is what I hear her saying over and over.

Our comfort is in Him. Our life is in Him. Our future is in Him.

Praise your Holy Name. Thank you Jesus for the Cross and for your blood that was shed.

Yes she does. I've been at a weekend conference with her and she is AMAZING. Visions is on Revelation but it is written about how we deal day to day and where the rubber meets the road. She wrote it after her morning devotionals were done in Revelation. NOW don't we all do our devotionals out of Revelation. LOL She is quite a woman. If I could be mentored by anyone it would be Anne. She is a better speaker than her dad.

April

FOR AMERICA!!!!

We need all of the prayers we can get .

I don't know what kind of desaster it will take to get us back to our creator, but seems that is what it will take .

I read and pray alot . This is a thoughtful thread .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    We need all of the prayers we can get .

I don't know what kind of disaster it will take to get us back to our creator, but seems that is what it will take .

I read and pray a lot . This is a thoughtful thread .
    I agree.

Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast