Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a glorious and happy day to think of the resurrection of Jesus and what this means for each one of us when we repent of our sins, ask forgiveness and trust in and accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord. To be with Him forever gives peace of mind and heart and to know how very much that Jesus loves us brings everlasting joy within.

I hope this has been a truly Happy Easter and may the Lord's love fill your heart.

Scriptures - It is Written

John 19:1-3

1. Then Pilate took Jesus and had him flogged.

2. The soldiers twisted together a crown of thorns and put it on his head. They clothed him in a purple robe

3.and went up to him again and again, saying," Hail, king of the Jews!" And they struck him in the face.

John 19:28-30

28. Later, knowing that all was now completed, and so that the Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, I am thirsty.

29.A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus' lips.
    30.When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

John 10:10-11

10. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

11. "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

Amen

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

JAK

Georgia! I love this picture!!! God is a good God and Jesus is Lord!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by April

Been a long time since I went to church... this brings me back to the days when I studied the word ... and saw the power of God. He is awesome!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April

The nice thing about God is you do not have to go to church to be close to him.

JAK
    No, but I certainly enjoyed it!!! I loved the worship service and the preaching of the word!!! My uncle and I would study the word together... then when we would go to church...SURPRISE...the pastor would preach on the very subject we had been discussing. The "Holy Spirit" is wonderful and amazing!

working4change
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Proverbs 3:5-6

April

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
    Romans 12:12

JAK, it sounds like Church is a wonderful experience for you, I hope you go back soon.

JAK
    Actually there were good times...but it was my experience with Jesus that was awesome!!! I do need to get back there again!