Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"And please Lord don't let my team lose on Sunday or Tuesday Amen."
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    An Election Prayer For Discernment
    By Samuel

My Lord, You value so deeply the qualities of good judgment and discernment, but it is easy for us to lose sight of them. Give all those who will vote in this year’s elections a sense of discernment and sound judgment, and let that discernment in turn bring discerning leaders into office. –Proverbs 3:21 (My son, preserve sound judgment and discernment, do not let them out of your sight).

April

Adding my prayers for tomorrow.

Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

April wrote:
    By Samuel

My Lord, You value so deeply the qualities of good judgment and discernment, but it is easy for us to lose sight of them. Give all those who will vote in this year’s elections a sense of discernment and sound judgment, and let that discernment in turn bring discerning leaders into office. –Proverbs 3:21 (My son, preserve sound judgment and discernment, do not let them out of your sight).
    Leaders with "sound judgment and discernment" is what our nation desperately needs. I join in prayer for these men and women to be elected tomorrow.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    By Samuel

I agree in prayer for wisdom, discerning leaders and a fairr election

Amen

Banned

Be Strong

Be strong and of good courage,Fear not,nor be afraid of them: For the Lord thy God,he it is hat doth go with thee; he will Not fail thee,nor forsake thee. Deuteronomy 31:6

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Lord, today we all come to you with humility, we know without your blessings, our nation is lost. We ask for you to bless us today, with people who will vote what is right for this nation, and our states. We ask you to bless us with good leaders, leaders who will have a heart for this nation and all it should be, and once was. Leaders who want to turn back to our true heritage, the way our founding fathers meant for this nation to be ruled, by the people. Without you, Lord, we are lost, and without you, we will continue to wander in darkness. Lead us out into your light, and revive the spirit of this nation. Amen
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen.

I pray too that it will be evident to believers that their involvement in government matters, it matters greatly, and for far too long too many people of faith have sat on the sidelines or suffered from apathy.

2 Chronicles 7:14, it is written, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April