Page 20 of 177 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Craigs office said they don't have a statement of position but they are getting a lot of calls against the Dream Act.

I said, add one more please. At first she was real flustered then I said, I realize your probably on the phones a lot today and she laughed said "Yes"
    I said, I realize he's had a lot on his shoulders lately, but will you tell him this is amnesty and I'm against it. She said she would. Very nice.

Also Hutchinson's phones are constantly busy.
    Craig WOULD have alot less on his shoulders IF HE JUST WOULD DO THE RIGHT THING and commit to representing Americans and what they need and want!

Who is everyone still calling?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Who is everyone still calling?
    I am trying to call Craig!!! I want that rat out of Wahington!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Is anyone speaking on the floor in opposition to this horrible thing?

Calling Thune and Johnson....still no public comment
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Is anyone speaking on the floor in opposition to this horrible thing?
    Not yet, we need Sessions!! where is he?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Idaho: Crapo ......No statement

Indiana: Bayh .....of course since he is a co-sponsor we know where he stands!!!!!!!!!!TRAITOR!!!!!

Iowa: Grassley...No statement (said they will be voting tomorrow or the next day)
    ..........Harkin ....No statement
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I am tempted to watch, but it will send my BP through the roof... and will put me in a very bad mood to make these calls!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Craig was on CNN earlier and they said he came in today to VOTE........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Called Grassley and I'm getting the feeling of a "yes" but won't commit. He asked where I was calling from and he said most of the calls were coming from CA not IA constituents. My response is:

"I'm an American citizen who pays my taxes and pays for your salary and his. His vote affects me even in CA. We are drowning in illegals here and were paying for their education now I don't want amnesty or preferential treatment for any illegal alien over my kids."

OK he said. Big sigh like another caller from out of state.