Page 24 of 177 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK Bingaman and Brown have pledged to vote "yes" for amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Lastest update on CONFIRMED PLEDGED "NO'S" AND STRONG NO'S GIVEN TO OUR CALLERS.

New update for ABSOLUTELY CONFIRMED NO'S

Alabama: Sessions, Shelby
    Arizona: Kyl
    Georgia: Chambliss; Isakson
    Kansas: Roberts
    Kentucky: Bunning; McConnell
    Louisiana: Vitter
    Mississippi: Lott
    North Carolina: Burr; Dole
    Oklahoma: Inhofe
    South Carolina: DeMint; Graham
    Tennesee: Alexander; Corker
    Wyoming: Enzi

That's 18 confirmed with:

Allard, and Coburn strong "no's" by our callers.
    Add Martinez from FL to that list. His staff has been saying for 3 days that he is voting no because he is not voting for the bill with anything immigration related attached.

I called Sen Nelson from FL to blast him for his flip-flop or because of misinformation from his staff yesterday. His DC office phone just rang and rang and rang. No answer and no answering machine.

Called Voinovich and Sununu. Neither have issued positions as of yet. I was on hold with Voinovich for about 10 minutes.

I called Durbin just to give them an earful about the DREAM act being snuck into this bill. I asked her why he was doing this and she just said "because he thinks it's best for society."

BTW, none of the above have asked for my zip code and I haven't told them where I'm from. Guess they're getting hit from all over at this point.

Keep up the good work.
    I just had a good go around with Senators on the phone.

But, we are making progress. In the offices I called, the majority of calls are AGAINST the Dream Act!

keep it up friends!
    Keep up the hard work and lets defeat this again.

Quote Originally Posted by CR
    Lastest update on CONFIRMED PLEDGED "NO'S" AND STRONG NO'S GIVEN TO OUR CALLERS.

Allard, and Coburn strong "no's" by our callers.
    Add Martinez from FL to that list. His staff has been saying for 3 days that he is voting no because he is not voting for the bill with anything immigration related attached.

I called Sen Nelson from FL to blast him for his flip-flop or because of misinformation from his staff yesterday. His DC office phone just rang and rang and rang. No answer and no answering machine.

Called Voinovich and Sununu. Neither have issued positions as of yet. I was on hold with Voinovich for about 10 minutes.

I called Durbin just to give them an earful about the DREAM act being snuck into this bill. I asked her why he was doing this and she just said "because he thinks it's best for society."

BTW, none of the above have asked for my zip code and I haven't told them where I'm from. Guess they're getting hit from all over at this point.
    Who's society was he hoping to benefit? Certainly not America.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Keep up the good work.
    I just had a good go around with Senators on the phone.

But, we are making progress. In the offices I called, the majority of calls are AGAINST the Dream Act!

keep it up friends!
    Keep up the hard work and lets defeat this again.
    I have called and called again, not to mention the numerous faxes and emails I have sent. WE are turning this AROUND! WE just need to be steadfast in our efforts. WE have proven over and over WE can stop them if WE stick together! Great work Patriots!!!!

JAK
    Kansas: Brownback...No stmt.
    .............Roberts...OPPOSED

Kentucky: McConnell...OPPOSED

Louisiana: Landrieu ...No answer, left msg.

Maine: Collins ...No stmt.

Michigan: Stabenow...No answer, left msg.

Minnesota: Coleman...Left msg.

Glad I could make you smile Redbadger!

These no stmt. answers get my blood boiling. I let them know that they shouldn't even have to think about it... they should stand up and shout NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nicely...for now)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Kansas: Brownback...No stmt.
    .............Roberts...OPPOSED

Kentucky: McConnell...OPPOSED

Louisiana: Landrieu ...No answer, left msg.

Maine: Collins ...No stmt.

Michigan: Stabenow...No answer, left msg.

Minnesota: Coleman...Left msg.

Glad I could make you smile Redbadger!

These no stmt. answers get my blood boiling. I let them know that they shouldn't even have to think about it... they should stand up and shout NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nicely...for now)
    ABSOLUTELY JAK!!!! They are doing what they do best and trying to lay low to see if they can get away with not standing with the American people on this. If they think we are going to take this, they gotta another thing coming!!!!!

Strong "NO's" to our callers from:

Martinez, Allard, and Coburn strong "no's" by our callers.

Just to clarify with you. I'm adding those whose offices have called Numbers USA on their own to Pledge to vote NO on amnesty. That says a lot when they are pledging a NO vote and their offices call us. I don't discount the others just that they haven't taken the time to call from their media offices to confirm a PLEDGE. Hope that helps clarify the Confirmed and the Strong No's. We had no's yesterdary and some turned to "yes" today.

I believe Sessions is coming on Lou Dobbs after the commercial. He is on CNN right now in the West.

April

Strong "NO's" to our callers from:

Martinez, Allard, and Coburn strong "no's" by our callers.

Just to clarify with you. I'm adding those whose offices have called Numbers USA on their own to Pledge to vote NO on amnesty. That says a lot when they are pledging a NO vote and their offices call us. I don't discount the others just that they haven't taken the time to call from their media offices to confirm a PLEDGE. Hope that helps clarify the Confirmed and the Strong No's. We had no's yesterdary and they've turned to "yes".
    Thanks for the update GOGO!!!