Page 120 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1762

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Feinstein supports the DA, according to her aid.
    Told him to tell the Senator to reconsider because its an Amnesty.

Aid asked for ZIP

http://www.zip-code-database.org/Califo ... _Codes.htm

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Mc Caskill-no decision.

Baucus -no dsision

Dorgan -same thing .

Coryn- busy . home office 972-239-1310 . She said he won't support war part of it, what ever that means . I told her it is an amnesty act .

Hatch-

I told everyone of their aides that mexico did not put them in office . I just got rude with hatch o0ffice who was proud to say he is voting FOR THE bill. He ask where I was calling from and I told him , " none of your damn business !," I also ask hat part of 'illegal' does he not get " And if he protects criminals ,what does that make him ?
    I will now take a break before they come and put me away !
    It is time for us to blitz these Senators and make their phones burn off the hook!

We have great momentum and we need to keep it up today, through the weekend, Monday and possibly Tuesday!

Keep up the fantastic work.

Keep posting your results here.
    Lets hold them accountable for their actions.

I am going to call the following people, so lets hit them together:

Hutchison
    Coryn
    McCaskill(?)
    Dorgan
    Baucus
    Sherod Brown
    Byrd
    Sununu
    Boxer
    Feinstein

lets hammer them all!!!!

LETS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Hey "EX " Just read Boise had a bust yesterday, did you hear about it? 21 people arrested, Its in news stories if you haven't read it!! Aout time Idaho hads some arrests!
    SoSad, the raid was in Sun Valley, and of course the Boise ACLU chapter is "looking in to see if there were any civil violations." The raid was conducted by the Boise ICE unit. I didn't even know we had a Boise ICE unit, but I'M GLAD WE DOOOOOOOOO!!!
    I didn't know there was an ICE unit in Idaho at all either, that is good news I think the closet one for up here in Northern Idaho is Yakima Wash.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    Been calling today about another bill and then slipping the DA questions in later in the conversation. Hi I am calling about bill S953, I would like to know where it stands at the moment... silence for a few seconds until they catch that I am not calling about the DA. Most seem relieved and happy to look it up for me. After talking about S953 I ask them if they thought I was calling about the DA and they all have said yes and I tell them I hope the Senator is voting no on this. So it seems they are still getting lots of calls about the DA but most will not commit to telling me wich way the calls are going. Anyone else get responses from them about wich way the calls are going?
    Most say they have no position yet, or that the senator hasn't relased his stance. Still, keep calling, it is making a diference.

I'm with you patriot.

Calling at this moment.

Sorry folks....had to go to Dr.s appt and dentist....just got back....starting calls and e-mails....any news....did the senate...bring up the Nightmare act...?
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Hutchison still doing the "she wants a clean defense bill" stuff.

Cornyn's office in Austin says he is a NO. Will not vote to add this to the defence bill.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Called Sen. Cornyn. Aid asked for Zip code.

http://www.zip-code-database.org/Texas_ ... odes.htm#H

Called Sen. Hutchinson but the line was busy.

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    Hutchison still doing the "she wants a clean defense bill" stuff.

Cornyn's office in Austin says he is a NO. Will not vote to add this to the defence bill.
    I will call and ask if having a "clean defense bill" means he will vote NO on the Dream act then.

Call Sen. Landrieu's office if you get the chance. Her aide said she has "no position yet" but said Durbin is trying to make it better, e.g. removed the in-state tutition from it. I replied my undertanding is once they get amnesty they will become legal residents and be automatically eligible for in-state tuition anyway, PLUS (and stress this point) the DREAM Act also makes illegal immigrants eligible for Federal student loans and federal work-study programs – another benefit that law-abiding foreign students cannot receive – all at taxpayer expense and of course. PLUS these are college seats that would be taken from American citizens. Her office is aware that the DHS has concerns about the inevitable fraud that would occur as with past amnesties.

**My main point is that this is an AMNESTY that penalizes those who are waiting in line. The DA is not fair.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)