Page 115 of 574 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama has to break us down before he can rebuild us in his image.

This is the messiah we are talking about here. And don't you forget it. He may be incompetent and he may be a sociopath, but he thinks he's god.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Obama has to break us down before he can rebuild us in his image.

This is the messiah we are talking about here. And don't you forget it. He may be incompetent and he may be a sociopath, but he thinks he's god.
    Whether he will have a complete four-year timeline in office, or whether he develops enough enemies among former supporters to find them go after him on grounds of ineligibility or impeachment, remains to be seen.

Although there was "limited exposure" to some "full exposure" photos dug up last fall before the election, since March (with Obama "safely" in office) there has been a "new wave" of interest in something that many are now finding out about for the first time. The husband-wife duo who operate Snopes.com have come out from under the rocks where they were hiding on this question.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/dunham.asp

Their claim that the photos were in circulation "since March 2009" is false; although the Snopes update on March 15th, the famous "Ides of March" that brought down another Emperor in a former millenia, is a nice touch.

Does this mean that, just as he was heavily assisted in his "rise" to office, the forces are gathering to bring about his downfall? Who knows. But it was more like October, and BEFORE the election, that the photos surfaced after a researcher or genealogist happened upon the first one by accident, and then located two more by digging into more materials, and then contacted someone in the blogging world. The Gawker mentioned that they existed but provided no links. The ByronCrawford.com blogger posted about them with photos (certain areas covered up) on October 22nd.

The MSM saw fit to run with false stories about Palin's relationship to her newborn son relying on bare rumors and the flimsiest set of pictures supposedly showing no pregnancy, even though there were others that made it clear. But even with photographs available to everyone from Couric and Brokaw down to "Chuck the Cub Reporter" levels of journalism, MSM didn't see fit to explore Obama's familial history and his "highly irregular" mother. When it's convenient to bring him down from lofty power, they'll be all over this story, and those photos. Snopes might be the first sign of a fissure in the previously solid rock of support and protection Obama has enjoyed from the press.

Interesting. Many search engine results link to copies of the suggested Ann Dunham pictures, and these photos may provide a solid connection with the real Ms. Dunham. I'm not too concerned, because in my mind, Ann Dunham has never appeared as a sterling figure anyway. I wouldn't necessarily use any derogatory names for her, but I couldn't think of anything really positive to say about her either.

What may be more intellectually curious (at least to me) is who's the papa? At least one theory indicates Frank Marshall Davis was Obama's father, and if that's the case, NBC status questions might have to go away.

http://tinyurl.com/635jhr
    http://tinyurl.com/5l79cn

But neither parent has any long lasting importance to us today, other than to add to our understanding of BHO. We have to deal with the Dunham male offspring, and that's our big problem.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

BTW, Lou Dobbs does some choice reporting on the proposed amnesty bill:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YzJtMTAMuQ

Re: It's not just about Barack Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Who is this guy working for? It sure is not the American People!
    I'm not sure. If the campaign contributions are a valid indicator, they point to Is|am.

If you follow the money, it's Muslims and George Soros.
    Then it's the Tri-Lateral Commission, Bilderberg and The CFR.

This is HUGE and I would love to see the bricks start to fall for him.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: It's not just about Barack Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Who is this guy working for? It sure is not the American People!
    I'm not sure. If the campaign contributions are a valid indicator, they point to Is|am.
    If you follow the money, it's Muslims and George Soros.
    Then it's the Tri-Lateral Commission, Bilderberg and The CFR.
    I agree with you about George Soros, but the globalists, European financiers, and multinational corporations were backing Sen. John McCain. Since he voted for NAFTA in 1990, he has been doing their bidding (and voting against the American people) on all but two Senate votes. I won't clutter up this thread with his voting record, but I will PM it to you if you like.

Senators Kennedy and McCain are the prototypes for the Loyalists to the Old Europe one-world-government, which is based on regional trade associations (EU, NAU), finance (G8, G20, Federal Reserve, IMF, World Bank), and a universal religion that is all-inclusive (Buddhists, New Agers, and even unwitting Christians and Jews). I don't see how fundamentalist Is|am could fit under that big tent, though.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-09-2014 at 04:31 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    This is the messiah we are talking about here. And don't you forget it.
    He may be incompetent and he may be a sociopath, but he thinks he's god.
    Do you really think so, HighlanderJuan? Power-mad and megalomanic, yes. I took this "messiah" business to mean a "political conqueror," the role of the Messiah that Jesus didn't fulfill at His first coming, but in which He will rule for a thousand years when He returns from Heaven.

Barack Obama for a thousand years... now that's a nightmare for you.

In one televised debate, he also said, "I am not the messiah." But he did not correct some of the other excesses with which others have praised him.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-09-2014 at 04:34 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Do you really think so, HighlanderJuan? Power-mad and megalomanic, yes. I took this "messiah" business to mean a "political conqueror," the role of the Messiah that Jesus didn't fulfill at His first coming, but in which He will rule for a thousand years when He returns from Heaven.

In one televised debate, he also said, "I am not the messiah." But he did not correct some of the other excesses with which others have praised him.
    Obama tells you what he wants you to know, regardless of the truth or falsehood of his words. He's a manipulator. When he says he is NOT the messiah, that merely tells me he has learned about that specific criticism of his actions, and he is trying to cancel out the criticism by declaring it to be false.

Inside, I'll wager he's saying to himself 'Wow - they think I'm the messiah - how good is that? Maybe it's true.'

Once he believes he is the messiah, and similar to all of the other pretend messiahs, Obama will then not be able to do anything wrong in his own mind. Critics will be just misunderstanding his actions.

Dangerous territory to be in.

To me the Messiah label is from his body language.
    His nose is tilted upward at all times to make himself look big.
    The tilt is like two to three inches higher than mine.
    At first he reeked of Elitist, then with confidence with all the stroking
    he gets from his boys, he has adapted the Messiah attitude. IMHO.

http://changingminds.org/techniques/bod ... t_body.htm
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Yup, he's the messiah alright. See here: http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=96138

Interesting. Right after I put up this link, WND's site went MIA. Anyway, when it comes back, the link should work OK.