Page 160 of 574 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Bush claims to be a Texan.

But the White House says he was born in New Haven Conn.

Something isn't right here.

Biography of George W. Bush
    George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the United States . ...
    President Bush was born July 6, 1946, in New Haven , Connecticut , to Barbara and George ...

www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/GeorgeWBush/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Has anyone seen Bush's birth certificate ?

I haven't.

He must be hiding something.

He would show it to me if he wasn't.
    JohnDoe, I used to be skeptical as you are at one time and even to this day I still have some doubts. It took a lot of research and time before I realized that something wasn't right. The preponderance of evidence is out there if one cares to look. But, you have to be willing to take off the blinders and question those who would tell you otherwise.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Has anyone seen Bush's birth certificate ?

I haven't.

He must be hiding something.

He would show it to me if he wasn't.
    JohnDoe, I used to be skeptical as you are at one time and even to this day I still have some doubts. It took a lot of research and time before I realized that something wasn't right. The preponderance of evidence is out there if one cares to look. But, you have to be willing to take off the blinders and question those who would tell you otherwise.
    The day the Supreme Court rules that he isn't a citizen and can't be president I'll be the first to admit that I was a fool.

And then I'll laugh as Biden takes over as the REAL president.

When I.C.E. deports Obama as an illegal alien I'll be as happy as a pig wallowing in mud.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="BetsyRoss"]Actually, the way it worked back then (I am OLD, ok, I admit it) is that the material for birth announcements did not come from the parents, but from the local health department who gathered them from hospital reports. When I gave birth I was warned that the information would be given out, and that I should expect all sorts of free samples and business solicitations as a result. A parent could not call in an announcement and have it placed in what used to be a regular newspaper column. One of the columns even says where the information came from.
    Did you give birth in a Hawaii hospital?

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

If you pay him no attention, eventually he will go away.

Shoo, troll! Begone!

Does it occur to anyone else that, whenever we have a good page on a roll, with several persuasive posts in a row and fresh information about the usurper, a troll comes by, drops a half-dozen pieces of his mind in separate posts, runs the post count up to 25 [now 10 posts per page],, and pushes the page out of public view?
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 02-12-2015 at 09:39 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Public notice from health department should be required for way too many reasons.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

If you pay him no attention, eventually he will go away.

Shoo, troll! Begone!

Does it occur to anyone else that, whenever we have a good page on a roll, with several persuasive posts in a row and fresh information about the usurper, a troll comes by, drops a half-dozen pieces of his mind in separate posts, runs the post count up to 25, and pushes the page out of public view?
    You're right Minuteman. I'll stop feeding the troll...thanks
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Re: BORN IN THE USA?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome R. Corsi, Ph. D., in WorldNetDaily
    www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105347

Images of two 1961 Hawaii birth certificates similar to the one President Obama purportedly has on file have now been unveiled.

Susan Nordyke was born at 2:12 p.m. Hawaii time and was given No. 151 - 61 - 10637, which was filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.

Gretchen Nordyke followed at 2:17 p.m. and was given No. 151 - 61 - 10638, which was also filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.

According to a version of Obama's purported short-form certificate available from FactCheck.org, Obama was given a higher registration number than the Nordyke twins. The online image indicates the number is No. 151 - 1961 - 10641, even though he was born Aug. 4, 1961, the day before the twins, and his birth was registered with the Hawaii registrar three days earlier, Aug. 8, 1961.
    These three registration numbers are the strongest support yet for the FactCheck photographs, and the most damaging for our contention that the FactCheck photographed document is a totally original counterfeit.

If the paper document which FactCheck photographed were a totally forged original (rather than a valid original Certification with invalidating alterations), how did they manufacture a valid registration number ("10641") in sequence for the Aug. 8, 1961, registration date, a number that was not taken by someone else? This removes all doubt from my mind that a valid Hawaii registration with that number for Barack Hussein Obama II does exist.

[ED.: Almost, maybe, but NOT, really. A valid birth registration with that number apparently DID exist for Virginia Sunahara, born around that time but deceased as an infant. Although her name is in the HDOH death index for 1960-1964, there is no birth certification or certificate for her on file. But the Certification with that number for Barack Obama may have artifacts from the Virginia Sunahara Certification. See Butterdezillion's analysis of the missing Sunahara Certification (with many links)].

However, that valid registration number has no bearing on the other data fields of the document, several of which have been shown to be altered, making this an unconvincing forgery produced by less-than-professional counterfeiters. We now know that there is a valid Hawaii Certification of Live Birth for Mr. Obama somewhere, but the computer images we have seen are, now no less than before, forgeries of that occult document.

With an Aug. 4, 1961 birthdate, the Nordyke documents validate Barack Obama II's birthdate and registration date.

Unless Barack Obama II was adopted, his mother's name and race are presumptively correct. I could be mistaken, but I vaguely recall seeing a picture of a very pregnant Mrs. Anna Obama. [ED.: Disregard that - I've found no such file for over five years.]

But the "Honolulu, Hawaii" birthplace, and/or the father's name and race, may very well be forged. "Dr. Ron Polarik" (a pseudonym) presented magnifications of certain data fields, which show that they are plainly foreign objects to the laser-printed Certification.

What the Nordyke document clarifies is that the FactCheck document is not a total forgery, created out of whole cloth, so to speak.

Daily Kos and FactCheck presented a partial forgery. Their computer images are PhotoShopped revisions, altered versions of a valid original Certification of Live Birth, with forged data for his birthplace and/or father's information, the very items which bear upon his citizenship status.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 02-12-2015 at 10:40 PM.

But the "Honolulu, Hawaii" birthplace, and/or the father's name and race, may very well be forged. "Dr. Ron Polarik" (a pseudonym) presented magnifications of certain data fields, which show that they are plainly foreign objects to the laser-printed Certification.
    When taken in context with the following, i would say that the likelihood of a forgery is 100000% greater than the likelihood that it is not a forgery.

a 1961 summary of U.S. vital statistics by the Department of Health, Education and Welfare (now known as Health and Human Services) indicates:

Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite." The category "white" includes, in addition to persons reported as "white," those reported as Mexican or Puerto Rican. With one exception, a reported mixture of Negro with any other race is included in the Negro group; other mixed parentage is classified according to the race of the nonwhite parent and mixtures of nonwhite races to the race of the father.
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105418

Another opportunity arises because of the law in force in 1961 in Hawaii that if a person was born in Hawaii but not attended by a physician or midwife, then, up to the first birthday of the child, a 'Delayed Certificate' could be filed, which required that 'a summary statement of the evidence submitted in support of the acceptance for delayed filing or the alteration [of a file] shall be endorsed on the certificates,' which 'evidence shall be kept in a special permanent file,'" the report said of the option called BC3.

"In other words, this form of vault birth certificate, the Delayed Certificate, required no more than a statement before a government bureaucrat by one of the parents or (the law does not seem to me clear on this) one of Barack Obama’s grandparents. If the latter is true, Ann Dunham did not have to be present for this statement or even in the country," the investigator said.

Finally, a Certificate of Hawaiian Birth is available for those born in Hawaii without attendance and for whom no Delayed Certificate was filed.

There actually was one further option, but it didn't become law until 1982, the report said. Under Act 182, "Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that the proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

"In this way 'state policies and procedures' accommodate even 'children born out of State,'" the report said, noting, "This is the actual language of Act 182.

"So it is even possible that the birth certificate referred to by [state Health Department chief] Dr. [Chiyome] Fukino is of the kind specified in Act 182. This possibility cannot be dismissed because such a certificate certainly satisfies Dr. Fukino's statement that, "I as Director of Health for the State of Hawaii, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai'i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

Such a statement could apply to any one of several of the birth certificate options in Hawaii, the report said.

"I only bring up this possibility to show how cleverly hedged and 'lawyered' and basically worthless Dr. Fukino's statement is," the investigator said.

"The fact that Obama refuses to release the vault birth certificate that would instantly clear up this matter almost certainly indicates that the vault birth certificate is probably a BC2 or possibly a BC3," the report said.

"It is also very strange that Dr. Fukino's statement in no way attested to (or even addressed the issue of) the authenticity of the 'Certification of Live Birth' (and the information that appears on it) that the Daily Kos blog and the Obama campaign posted on line," the investigator pondered.

The absence of a hospital name or physician on the vault certificate would mean Obama wasn't born in a hospital in Hawaii. A home birth also could be ruled because of other evidence, the report said.
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105371

For the unedited version of the full report, please check here:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/?page_id=2697
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For the Stephen Colbert / Comedy Central audience, the 5 minute comedy spot is good publicity. It doesn't communicate all the facts, but it good-naturedly inserts the issue into the public consciousness. Dr. Orly Taitz didn't get to present her 5 minute recitation of the pertinent facts, but people got a pleasant taste of the investigation of a grand usurper. The audience got a positive explanation of the concept of a "natural born citizen" and why Mr. Obama neither was one, is now, nor ever will be, "unless his father is exhumed and made a U.S. citizen, post-mortem!"

The interview has already been removed from YouTube for violation of copyright. Get it here while you can...

www.hulu.com/watch/86104/the-colbert-report-womb-raiders---orly-taitz

[Sorry, you missed it.]
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 02-12-2015 at 10:32 PM.