Page 21 of 574 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121521 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Or, 4. He feels he has produced enough documentation and is not worried about any of these "investigators" (like Berg and Martin).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Although extremely lengthy, this information was found on Free Republic in an article. I pasted it here so no one had to go to that article. Explains how Hawaii documents birth certificates.

The “Certificate of Hawaiian Birthâ€

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Or, 4. He feels he has produced enough documentation and is not worried about any of these "investigators" (like Berg and Martin).

What Documentation?
    1. He had the Republican Governor of Hawaii seal the Birth Certificate (BC) because he was concerned about his identity being stolen. (Yeah like there is anyone in the US now that doesn't know who he is and will not know that there is something awry with the guy in front of them claiming to be Obama when it is obvious that he is an imposter). He used the law on the books saying that his BC had to be sealed and no one but the Registrant (person born), the spouse of the registrant, heir of the registrant or someone with common ancestry as the registrant could request it. Remember this is the same guy who had 3 Democrat opponents thrown off the ballot for legal technicalities. He understands the vagaries of the law.

2. Where are his immigration documentations that stated that he traveled to Pakistan under a US Passport. Fat chance there. Pakistan us OFF LIMITS to all but emergency travel in 1980-1981.

3. Where are his college documents that he had sealed? Why seal them? Did they include that he was receiving aid because he was a foreign student? We don't know because HE WON'T SHOW US.

Or are you referring to on his Fight the smears site he already admitted he was a UK then Kenyan citizen because of the British Nationality Act of 1948. In that case he has admitted in fact that he is not a Natural Born Citizen because he held a British citizenship at BIRTH. I'm not trying to be argumentative but there are serious questions about this man that HE believes he is too good and beneath him to answer.

But you are right when you say that he is not worried about the investigators. He is convinced that the Men in Black (not the MIB but the Supremes) will rule in his favor. It is almost a certainty that Ginsburg, Stevens, & Breyer will rule in favor of Obama. Likewise it is almost a certainty that Roberts, Alito, Scalia, and Thomas will rule with the Constitution. The question then hinges on Kennedy and Souter. And God Himself only knows what they will do. So yeah, Obama likes his chances there, and he is not worried.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem."*
    Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi!

Welcome, armbruster512!
    jcsjcm, Please post link and please identify the author.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nowdays, hospital and medical records are private. Of course 'researchers' cannot dig up the records of a living person. Nor can medical personnel come forward. Nor can the Health Department say any more than it has.

The allegation that the state of Hawaii sealed Obama's birth records is untrue. They are not treating his records any differently than they would anyone else's in these times.

The certificate that Obama's team posted clearly says that the location of his birth was Honolulu, Hawaii. It is not a certificate of being born somewhere else. Coupled with the discovery of his birth announcement in the local paper, in a regular column published by the Health Department, I cannot see how a Hawaiian birth location can be falsified at this point.

What has Obama done to show anyone anything true about himself? Everything about him is fake what makes anyone think that his doccuments will be different?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I am amazed this whole thing has taken on a life of its own. Medical records are private, and medical records also includes a birth. (I went ballistic when a doctor sent me a postcard with my results that anyone in the mail processing center and the postman could read.)
    No one has yet been able to answer my question about proof that his mother was even in Kenya while she was pregnant. And another thought came to mind: do we know for a fact that a birth of a child of half-Kenyan descent is not celebrated as a spiritual birth? Why I say that is that some Mexican officials have stated that wherever there is a Mexican anywhere in the world, there is Mexico. They are not saying they are claiming territory, but that the spirit of their culture is with that citizen. Of course, when it comes to the US, some are trying to grab territory.

Obama - Stand up or step down

With the great question about Obama's birth certificate and his lawful legitimacy to become President of the United States, I came across this article that sums up the discussion nicely, and according to the author, Obama does have to stand up or step down.

This may be the most complete and thorough legal discussion I have read so far on this topic. It will be interesting to see how the Supreme Court looks at the issue.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Vieira/edwin84.htm

Apologies if this article has already been posted.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Welcome to ALIPAC HighlanderJuan and armbruster512 and jcsjcm

Great article too.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    The certificate that Obama's team posted clearly says that the location of his birth was Honolulu, Hawaii. It is not a certificate of being born somewhere else. Coupled with the discovery of his birth announcement in the local paper, in a regular column published by the Health Department, I cannot see how a Hawaiian birth location can be falsified at this point.
    I've spent a great deal of time reading an article by Ron Polarik, PhD. It can be found at http://tinyurl.com/6euf2o.

It is located on the Townhall Blog website. I tried to find a way to quote it to give you some information about the "documents" the Obama team produced. It is however very analagous to trying to drink from a firehose. Here is a brief synopsis.

[color=red]The following report is the culmination of over four months of intensive, empirical research whose sole purpose has been to determine if the images and photographs posted on the Internet are true reproductions of a genuine document purported to be Obama's original birth certificate.

Before seeing the image, I had no idea that Barack Obama's birthplace was in question, or that his status as a natural-born US citizen had never been proven. Like millions of other Americans, I believed the story he told about being born in Hawaii to an American Mother (and a U.S. citizen) and an African Father (a Kenyan national attending college on a student visa). I had no idea that this issue would mushroom and take on a life of its own. What I did know, however, was that from the first time I saw the Daily Kos image, or what I now call, "Obama's bogus birth certificate," that something was just not right about it. As someone who has scanned hundreds of thousands of documents in his lifetime, I had a hard time accepting that this was an original scan image made from an original paper document. As Fate would have it, right then, on June 13, I was looking at the conclusive evidence that the text on this image had been graphically altered, or "manufactured," as my first blog post would claim.

There is conclusive and irrefutable evidence that the COLB image created and distributed by Obama's campaign to the Daily Kos, Annenberg's Factcheck, and the St. Pete Times, Politifact, is, unquestionably, a false identification document. Furthermore, there is conclusive and irrefutable evidence that the photos taken by Annenberg's Factcheck, in collusion with the Obama campaign, are themselves, false identification documents, having been made from the same false identification document image, as well as from additional false identification documents created for the same purpose; namely, to proffer these false identification documents as true reproductions of a genuine, Hawaii-issued and certified, "Certification of Live Birth" document, and thereby, intentionally deceive the American public into believing that Barack Hussein Obama is a natural-born citizen of the United States, and thereby, fully qualified to become their President.

I never imagined that my studies would amount to this. I thought, like most Americans, that maybe the information was accurate even though the document image was fake. I thought, like most Americans, that Obama would simply present a copy of his real, original birth certificate, and that would be that. Yet, here we are, more than twenty months after Obama announced his candidacy for the Presidency, and nearly three weeks after the election, and Obama still refuses to show his real birth certificate!

To validate my findings that the text in this COLB document image was the result of graphic alternations, and not a result of any printer or scanner artifacts, I made over 700 test scans and images using an actual paper COLB and different scanners that were subjected to different combinations of scanning and image parameters. I was finally able to replicate the Kos image so closely that other image experts thought it was the same Kos image, and not my “clone.â€
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem."*
    Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi!