Page 283 of 574 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Obama born in Kenya

You gotta see this one:

====================

Kenyan Parliament claims Obama born in Kenya

SO WHERE IS THE UNITED STATES MILITARY?

by Sharon Rondeau

(Apr. 11, 2010) — A member of the Kenyan Parliament has stated in a meeting of that body on March 25, 2010 that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

The statement, which discussed the concept of “devolution,â€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Re: Obama born in Kenya

[quote="HighlanderJuan"]You gotta see this one:

====================

by Sharon Rondeau

(Apr. 11, 2010) — A member of the Kenyan Parliament has stated in a meeting of that body on March 25, 2010 that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Re: Obama born in Kenya

[quote="TexasBorn"][quote="HighlanderJuan"]You gotta see this one:

====================

by Sharon Rondeau

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

April
    URGENT FLORIDA ALERT!!!ACTION NEEDED NOW!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1041093.html#1041093

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    FBI says the file was destroyed in 1997

FBI Destroyed File on Obama’s Grandfather, Journalist Discloses

By Christian Newswire
    Monday, April 12, 2010

The FBI destroyed a file on Barack Obama’s grandfather, the man who selected Communist Frank Marshall Davis to be the future president’s mentor during his growing-up years in Hawaii.

“The FBI confirms that a file was maintained on Obama’s grandfather, Stanley Armour Dunham,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Barack Hussein Obama is not qualified to be the U.S. President

Should Obama Step Down? Hell, Yes!

By Bob Beers
    Monday, April 12, 2010

On page 31 in the transcribed text of the March 25, 2010 session of the Kenyan Parliament, there is a brief statement by the Kenyan Minister for Lands (Mr. Orengo). What Mr. Orengo says is nothing short of a bombshell, and yet not a mention has been made anywhere in the mainstream media. I think, for obvious reasons. http://www.parliament.go.ke/parliament/ ... 25.03P.pdf

Here is the text of the salient portion:

“In the colonial days, these things were being done on the ground and they could give bursaries and build roads. I commend devolution. Those who fear devolution are living in the past. They are being guided by their ethnic consideration and objectives. They are living in the past. If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of America? It is because they did away with exclusion.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is the Military Brass Aiding and Abetting Obama’s Fraud?

ARE THEY KNOWINGLY SUPPORTING THE INSTALLATION OF A FOREIGN-BORN USURPER? IF SO, WHY?

by Kathleen Gotto
    Wednesday, April 14, 2010 A.D.
    http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/04/13/ ... mas-fraud/

Several active duty and retired military members last year initiated lawsuits challenging Barack Obama’s Constitutional eligibility to serve as President and their Commander-in-Chief. They got nowhere. As previously reported, we have two more warriors, and our heroes, who are putting it all out there for the sake of truth and the oath they took to support and defend the Constitution. This is the same oath all commissioned officers take:

I, _____ , having been appointed an officer in the (Service) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God. (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

As reported on both WorldNetDaily and The Post & Email, one of the two officers to publicly defend his oath and the Constitution is Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin, a decorated Army physician, who takes his oath seriously. Lakin serves as the flight surgeon for 3rd Squadron, 4th Cavalry Regiment and has orders to deploy to Afghanistan for his second tour of duty there. He has reservations about Obama’s legitimacy to serve as president and commander-in-chief because of mounting evidence that Obama was born overseas. In defense of the constitutional requirement that a president must be a “natural born citizen,â€

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    THIS WILL CURDLE YOUR BLOOD AND CURL YOUR HAIR.

The name of the book Mr. Obama is reading is called:

The Post-American World, written by fellow Muslim Fareed Zakaria.

(It's not all that... Zakaria's book is about the slide of the United States from global economic dominance.)
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Orly Taitz
    Good news in Washington DC
    Posted on | April 14, 2010

[U.S. District Judge for the District of Columbia Royce] Lamberth has granted my request for judicial notice of the opinion in Fl, where Judge Vinson has stated that as a Doctor of Dental Surgery I have a legitimate interest in the subject matter of the Health Bill

- this is a good sign.

Judge Lamberth has also denied Obama’s motion to dismiss as moot.

I'm not sure what this has to do with Mr. Obama's ineligibility for office, or if this case is contingent upon it.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Hi Juan,

At long last, after over 2 months of production, the Official Continental Congress DVD is ready!

http://www.freedom.tv

This video presentation contains nearly 2 hours of highlights from the presentations at the Congress and debate from the delegates.

This Official DVD comes with an Unlimited distribution license to copy and distribute far and wide. And if you order your copy today, you may still get it in time to make copies to pass out when we serve the Articles Of Freedom on Monday, April 19th.

But, you have to hurry!

In Freedom,
    Gary

P.S. The proceeds from the DVDs will help us cover the costs of the event, Please help support this historic initiative.

Restore The Republic!, 3149 Dundee Rd #176, Northbrook, Illinois 60062, USA