Page 31 of 574 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131531 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    McCain would have been a naturalized President and Obama birthright is being questioned.

Let's check all 300 million citizens for birthrights to be American Citizens. One solution to the overpopulation and deport all illegals.
    It would seem that McCain has already taken care of his birth status, and this is more than Obama can say at this time.

Your comments are a distraction because we are not talking about 300 million people being citizens, we are talking about one person being legally qualified to be our next president.

In light of past and current political malfeasance by Chicago politicians and by Obama himself, it would seem reasonable for us to be suspicious of Obama's credentials in this matter.

We want the truth from Obama about his background and his legitimacy claims to become POTUS.

That's pretty easy to understand, isn't it.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Illegal immigrants, greed, and corporations; and it is correct to know who is an American Citizen.

The big picture is who is an American. Am I and are you?

HylanderJuan writes:
    It would seem that McCain has already taken care of his birth status
    These two candidates Obama and McCain have given birthright to citizenship some testing ground to checking the status of our people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Didn't the newspapers back then release the hospital reports to the newspapers? I know mine did and it said when Mom went into the hospital and then it would say Mrs. Soandso and baby daughter(or son) whenever they were dismissed. I wonder if someone has looked at this angle in the newspapers.

It seems the newpapers and hospitals in the last 100 years did communicate on births. But the newpapers and hospitals today do not want us to know just how many illegal immigrants are producing in America hospitals.

Fix the 14th Amendment and DEPORT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    There is no record of Obama Sr. going back to Kenya during the time frame. It would have been extremely expensive and difficult, especially for a pregnant woman at the time. They were not affluent at that time.

Also, Mama Sarah is not his paternal grandmother, she is a subsequent wife of Obama Sr.
    Everything I have read said she is the paternal grandmother, what is your source that she is the step mom?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

"born in allegiance of U.S." = natural born

Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Circuit Justice Swayne in United States v. Rhodes, 1866
    ...all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together. Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country...
    Tip of the hat to whoever found this (and to Lan Lamphere for reporting it).
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    McCain would have been a naturalized President and Obama birthright is being questioned.

Let's check all 300 million citizens for birthrights to be American Citizens. One solution to the overpopulation and deport all illegals.
    It would seem that McCain has already taken care of his birth status, and this is more than Obama can say at this time.

Your comments are a distraction because we are not talking about 300 million people being citizens, we are talking about one person being legally qualified to be our next president.

In light of past and current political malfeasance by Chicago politicians and by Obama himself, it would seem reasonable for us to be suspicious of Obama's credentials in this matter.

We want the truth from Obama about his background and his legitimacy claims to become POTUS.

That's pretty easy to understand, isn't it.
    You are so correct. Those that feel he is on the up and up have yet to give a reasonable explanation for why he is spending so much time and money to hide his birth cert and school records

WELCOME TO ALIPAC HighlanderJuan
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    There is no record of Obama Sr. going back to Kenya during the time frame. It would have been extremely expensive and difficult, especially for a pregnant woman at the time. They were not affluent at that time.

Also, Mama Sarah is not his paternal grandmother, she is a subsequent wife of Obama Sr.
    Everything I have read said she is the paternal grandmother, what is your source that she is the step mom?
    Ladies, ladies, you are both right. Well, at least each of you is half right.

Sarah (Ogwel) Onyango Obama (b. 1922) is Barack Obama II's paternal step-grandmother.

His paternal grandmother, Habiba Akumu Obama, Hussein Onyango Obama's second wife, is deceased.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/o ... .fullimage

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

Ladies, ladies, you are both right. Well, at least each of you is half right.

Sarah (Ogwel) Onyango Obama (b. 1922) is Barack Obama II's paternal step-grandmother.

His paternal grandmother, Habiba Akumu Obama, Hussein Onyango Obama's second wife, is deceased.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/o ... .fullimage
    Thank you for clearing this up

Re: Certification of live birth vs Certificate of live birth

Quote Originally Posted by jcsjcm
    I didn't get to read all posts, but I had to post for those that state his Certification of live birth is a Certificate of live birth. I have a Hawaiian Certificate of live birth here: http://snarkybytes.com/wp-content/uploa ... e-1963.jpg

"Certificate of Live Birth"

Item "7c. County and State or Foreign Country".

1. Am I seeing things: Can a person be born in a "Foreign Country" and still get a birth certificate----a "Certificate of Live Birth"---from the state
    of Hawaii?

2. Am I seeing things: Can a person be born in ANOTHER U.S. State and
    get a birth certificate from Hawaii?
    Yes, jcsjcm, a person born in a foreign country or another U.S. state can have a birth certificate from Hawaii.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawai'i Statute
    [§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

But that statute doesn't say that the Hawaii "birth certificate" issued will be the long form Certificate of Live Birth. It almost certainly will be the short form Certification of Live Birth. The original birth certificate filed at the Hawai'i State Dept. of Health, Div. of Vital Statistics, is the long form Birth Certificate from the state or country of birth.

Item 7c. applies to the mother, not the child. Earlier, I was fooled about this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawai'i Certificate of Live Birth
    7a. Usual Residence of Mother: City, Town, or Rural Location
    7b. Island
    7c. County and State or Foreign Country
    7d. Street Address
    etc.