Page 344 of 574 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    As a usurper and illegal alien...BO could swore anything and it would not be legitimate. So could he be held accountable to upholding the constitution as an illegal? I think he should be held as a spy of the highest order because he has lied his way into being entrusted with the most secret and sensitive of American documents and information. As a covert under cover agent for the Islamic government he should stand charges of treason against America and the American people. T

This is not a joke or a race issue anymore.
    HardLine,

For those of us who believe in the rule of law, Obama has broken so many laws he would get the death penalty for his treasonous crimes.

For the FBI, our federal cops, we, the voters vetted Obama, so he is legitimately the POTUS, regardless of what we claim. They see no problem worth noting. He's their boss.

As has been pointed out earlier, the federal government will never control or limit itself because there is no motivation to do so, or punishment for failure to do so, and thus the continuation of the system and the security of the elite's control over us is, at all costs, what is important to the feds.

If the rule of law is thus no longer reigning in America, then it is up to the people of America to nullify, correct, abolish the federal government, or alternatively secede from the system. Frankly, I'm not optimistic about the strength or will of any state government to stand up against the federal power, although that may change.

The states have been neutered and made impotent, and may be as corrupt as the federal government, and that pushes the problem solution down to the individual loyal American citizen level... well... down to the individual citizen, the stupid and uneducated among us, the 20 m or so illegal Mexican aliens, the international thugs like George Soros, the progressives, the communists, and the Muslim insurrectionists who want us dead. Everybody's in this fight for control of America.

And there is only one, seldom believed in, Higher Authority to appeal to for help.

There is a recent article worth reading from The American Spectator : "America's Ruling Class -- And the Perils of Revolution" ( http://spectator.org/archives/2010/07/1 ... -the/print ). From the article:

"If self-governance means anything, it means that those who exercise government power must depend on elections. The shorter the electoral leash, the likelier an official to have his chain yanked by voters, the more truly republican the government is. Yet to subject the modern administrative state's agencies to electoral control would require ordinary citizens to take an interest in any number of technical matters. Law can require environmental regulators or insurance commissioners, or judges or auditors to be elected. But only citizens' discernment and vigilance could make these officials good. Only citizens' understanding of and commitment to law can possibly reverse the patent disregard for the Constitution and statutes that has permeated American life."
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    MONROE COUNTY TN. CORRUPTION TURNS VIOLENT

By J.B. Williams
    August 1, 2010
    NewsWithViews.com

Tennessee has some of the strongest citizen Grand Jury and citizen arrest laws in the nation. Yet when Monroe County resident Walter Fitzpatrick attempted to deliver evidence of fraud and treason to his local Grand Jury, he was met with obstruction and corruption that is now spiraling into violent acts of retaliation by the very people sworn to uphold the rule of law in Monroe County.

Clearly, the small town good-ole-boy system is peeved that a local peasant like Fitzpatrick would dare question their authority or challenge their acts of corruption. Yet this is exactly what our nation’s Founding Fathers would have done and would call upon each of us to do, in the preservation of freedom and self-governance.

As an increasing volume of evidence against local officials comes out, those officials seem to be using an increasing level of thuggery in an attempt to silence locals and protect their neat little game.
    Thanks Airborne,

This article demonstrates that our country's political corruption is rampant at all levels, and it supports the idea that the otherwise timid citizenry has to rise up and take a stand against the corruption, or it will continue.

As I recall, that was one of the problems Sarah Palin found at the state level in Alaska. And we all know about Chicago thuggery, now available for us at the federal level.

Well, Folks, what are we waiting for? Time for a bit of law enforcement from We The People, don't you think?

Time for us to 'Walk Tall.'
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Latest from Mario re: Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro

31 Jul 2010:

Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro - Passport Application File - Strunk v Dept of State-FOIA Release - FINAL - 7-29-10.

Documents in this file are out of order. This file indicates via the 1965 amendment application numbered P3 in this file that Stanley Ann (Dunham) Obama had a passport prior to 1965 and she was applying to amend it since she got married to Lolo Soetoro in March 1965. Since they were good for 5 years that means she likely got her first passport as early as in late 1960 of early 1961. Why, likely to be able to travel to Kenya to have the baby over there.

Also in this passport applications file are revealed the exact date of her marriage to Lolo Soetoro. But as everything with this family, nothing is consistent. In 1965 she says she married Lolo Soetoro on March 15, 1965. But in a later passport renewal application she states she married him on March 5, 1964. Either way, Obama could have been legally adopted by Lolo Soetoro in Hawaii at age 5 or under given these marriage dates and his birth records in Hawaii, fraudulently created by grandma Dunham in 1961, could have been amended to show that new legal name of Barry Soetoro. And then Obama could have later re-amended them back to put his name back to Barack Hussein Obama II.

When the original and complete birth records file for Obama going back to and including Aug 1961 and all subsequent amendments are released it will likely be very damning to Obama's self created nativity narrative and story of his early life. Children legally adopted at age 5 and under have their new citizenship governed by the Hague Convention Treaty of which the USA is a signatory. That is likely why Obama alludes to his being age 6 when those Indonesian records are discussed in regards to when his step-father "adopted" him.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35161730/Stan ... AL-7-29-10

For more details on this lawsuit see:
    http://www.protectourliberty.org
    http://puzo1.blogspot.com

HighlanderJuan

The immigration issue is bringing to light the illegitimacy of Executive Orders and the unconstitutional dictatorship that the courts have us under. This is "MY" day!!!

If the question of legal authority can become lame stream then the usurpation's can be validated as illegitimate. The two step march of the democraps has alarmed at least 50% of the population.

For me...when you have a total userpation by the Act of 1871 pretending to be a legitimate democracy (I hate democratic principals...I like a Republic) the only way to get rid of them is to inact the powers vested by the Decloration of Independence. But to do this would take the backing of the military.

I wonder when the Military will start to be questioned as to what they think about this socalisstic mess? No one is asking them... They are being treated like 3rd class citizens by this horrible administration. Like they are just a bunch of toy soldiers for each POTUS to play with.

I about jumped through the TV screen when I watched this:

SENATOR Barbara Boxer In Her Own Words
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpU_BYI9d24

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    HighlanderJuan

The immigration issue is bringing to light the illegitimacy of Executive Orders and the unconstitutional dictatorship that the courts have us under. This is "MY" day!!!

If the question of legal authority can become lame stream then the usurpation's can be validated as illegitimate. The two step march of the democraps has alarmed at least 50% of the population.

For me...when you have a total usurpation by the Act of 1871 pretending to be a legitimate democracy (I hate democratic principals...I like a Republic) the only way to get rid of them is to enact the powers vested by the Decloration of Independence. But to do this would take the backing of the military.

I wonder when the Military will start to be questioned as to what they think about this socalisstic mess? No one is asking them... They are being treated like 3rd class citizens by this horrible administration. Like they are just a bunch of toy soldiers for each POTUS to play with.

I about jumped through the TV screen when I watched this:

SENATOR Barbara Boxer In Her Own Words
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpU_BYI9d24
    HardLine,

I've lived in California, and I know of Boxer, and unfortunately for California, they have two female tyrants representing them in the Senate, the other tyrant being Diane Fineslime. Nothing either one says is of interest to me - they are both useless as far as the voters are concerned.

The Arizona law suit has had a surprise legal point made by a retired attorney - the Federal District Court can't legally hear the law suit against Arizona because it doesn't have jurisdiction. Jurisdiction is constitutionally restricted to SCOTUS.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35200853/Publ ... -Authority

If you haven't read the American Spectator article "America's Ruling Class" yet, I encourage you to do so. Well written and it does provide some interesting thoughts on what is going on in America today.

http://spectator.org/archives/2010/07/1 ... -the/print

Are all of the federal judges now scofflaws also?

SHOULD JUDGE SUSAN BOLTON HAVE HEARD THE ARIZONA IMMIGRATION LAW CASE?

by jtx
    Date: Aug. 1, 2010
    http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/08/01/ ... laws-also/

John Marshall was Secretary of State under President John Adams as well as the longest-serving Supreme Court Chief Justice, serving as such from 1801 to 1835.

(Aug. 1, 2010) — I’ve recently sent a couple of emails to Governor Jan Brewer of AZ with the last one reading:

[i]I’ve emailed you before that Judge Susan Bolton acted in violation of Article III of the Constitution in the dispute between the US and AZ which – per the black letter law of our land – should have been taken up under the original jurisdiction of the US Supreme Court (not the Federal District Court).

Certainly Judge Bolton should have known this and acted accordingly. Since she chose to ignore the law, I would urge you to seek sanctions or impeachment of the judge, as clearly a simple reprimand is not sufficient.

In fact, since the preponderance of evidence now shows that we now have someone who has never shown himself to be legally eligible to hold the office he now occupies, I would urge you not only to seek a SCOTUS hearing of original jurisdiction on the SB1070 matter, but to ALSO ask SCOTUS to furnish the appropriate rulings/orders to seek discovery of complete early life records on Obama to include not only his original 1961 long-form birth certificate but the many other documents that may (or may not) support that information. Clearly you have standing to do that since if not legally eligible to hold the office, any laws or other orders the man gives are null and void – including his actions vs. AZ.

I – and MILLIONS of other Americans – believe this man is not legally eligible under Article 2, Section 1 of the US Constitution and should be required to comply with the Constitution which says “shallâ€

"...While Europeans are accustomed to being ruled by presumed betters whom they distrust, the American people's realization of being ruled like Europeans shocked this country into well nigh revolutionary attitudes. But only the realization was new. The ruling class had sunk deep roots in America over decades before 2008. Machiavelli compares serious political diseases to the Aetolian fevers -- easy to treat early on while they are difficult to discern, but virtually untreatable by the time they become obvious. "
    http://spectator.org/archives/2010/07/1 ... -the/print

My fear exactly...

The point is this: though not one in a thousand of today's bipartisan ruling class ever heard of Adorno or McCloskey, much less can explain the Feuerbachian-Marxist notion that human judgments are "epiphenomenal" products of spiritual or material alienation, the notion that the common people's words are, like grunts, mere signs of pain, pleasure, and frustration, is now axiomatic among our ruling class. They absorbed it osmotically, second -- or thirdhand, from their education and from companions. Truly, after Barack Obama described his opponents' clinging to "God and guns" as a characteristic of inferior Americans, he justified himself by pointing out he had said "what everybody knows is true." Confident "knowledge" that "some of us, the ones who matter," have grasped truths that the common herd cannot, truths that direct us, truths the grasping of which entitles us to discount what the ruled say and to presume what they mean, made our Progressives into a class long before they took power.
    Oh boy!!!!

...Hence our ruling class's standard approach to any and all matters, its solution to any and all problems, is to increase the power of the government -- meaning of those who run it, meaning themselves, to profit those who pay with political support for privileged jobs, contracts, etc. Hence more power for the ruling class has been our ruling class's solution not just for economic downturns and social ills but also for hurricanes and tornadoes, global cooling and global warming. A priori, one might wonder whether enriching and empowering individuals of a certain kind can make Americans kinder and gentler, much less control the weather. But there can be no doubt that such power and money makes Americans ever more dependent on those who wield it.
    Thus if you are not among the favored guests at the table where officials make detailed lists of who is to receive what at whose expense, you are on the menu. Eventually, pretending forcibly that valueless things have value dilutes the currency's value for all.
    Like the drug war...both legal and illegal?

http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/08/01/ ... ed-mother/

[quote]STANLEY ANN DUNHAM SOETORO PROVIDED TWO DIFFERENT MARRIAGE DATES, USED SEVERAL NAMES, AND MENTIONED VIRTUALLY NOTHING OF HER ALLEGED CHILDREN
    by Sharon Rondeau

[size=150](Aug. 1, 2010) — The U.S. State Department has released 14 pages of documentation in response to a Freedom of Information Act request made by Mr. Christopher Strunk dating back to October 2008.

Strunk was originally directed to make his request to the Bureau of Customs and Border Control, which is part of the Department of Homeland Security. He did so and stated that the records he had requested “do not fall within any of FOIA exemptions itemsâ€

Also from the above, a new name for Barack emerges?

[size=150]There is one reference to one of Stanley Ann’s alleged children on the released records. On page 4, in the area designated “Amend to include (exclude) children,â€

[size=150][b]Founder and Historian David Ramsay defines “natural born Citizenâ€