Page 368 of 574 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

Highlander, the link doesn't seem to take me to the article you mentioned. Wrong link?
    That would be an ooops, and is what happens when one tries to do too much too late in the evening. This link should get you where you want to go:

http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/09/26/ ... igibility/

The other link is one that points to a legal discussion of Shari'ah law as compared to American Law, and is one I posted on Scribd.com.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Once again we learn things from the foreign media that somehow escapes the domestic media. Maybe this article is all smoke, but I ascribe to the school of thought that says everything counts, so I learn from it.

========================

Obama a student of man who dedicated his book to Satan

Christian Telegraph (UK)
    Date: 11/02/2008
    http://www.christiantelegraph.com/issue3693.html

In a Fox News blog column last week, contributing columnist and writer James Pinkerton ( http://jamesppinkerton.blogspot.com/ ) re-examines a low-lying, but indisputable connection in Sen. Obama's history that, he says, voters should know about. The lines connecting Barack Obama and Saul Alinsky have in the past been explored in some detail, including in a lengthy piece published in the Washington Post in March of 2007, but have largely flown under the radar in the final leadup to November 4, reports Kathleen Gilbert, LifeSiteNews.com.

"Could Lucifer play a role in this presidential election?" writes Pinkerton in his column.

"It may sound crazy, but one of the candidates in this race has publicly praised, even emulated, a writer-activist who himself paid tribute to Lucifer. That’s right, Lucifer, also known as the Devil, Satan, Beelzebub—you get the idea.

Pinkerton wryly observes, "If you’ve never heard of this true fact - and most Americans obviously haven’t - well, that might help to explain why John McCain is behind in the polls."

Pinkerton explains that Obama was a disciple of Saul Alinksy, the Chicago agitator who wrote key works on the methods of left-wing revolutionaries.

In one such book, "Rules for Radicals," Alinsky wrote: “Lest we forget at least an over the shoulder acknowledgement of the very first radical, from all our legends, mythology, and history … the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom—Lucifer.â€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

A little off point, but you have to see this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fegk4ADJmG0

A new book by David Limbaugh:

Crimes Against Liberty: An Indictment of President Barack Obama

"As Americans, liberty is an inalienable right that is granted to us by God, protected by the Constitution, and upheld by our government. Yet, Barack Obama doesn’t seem to share that view. To him, liberty is a threat to the government’s power and something to be squashed by any means possible, as bestselling author David Limbaugh shows to devastating effect in his new book, Crimes Against Liberty.

"In Crimes Against Liberty, Limbaugh issues a damning indictment of President Barack Obama for encroaching upon and stripping us of our individual and sovereign rights. Laying out his case like he would a criminal complaint, Limbaugh presents the evidence—count-by-count—against Obama. From exploiting the financial crisis for political gain, to restricting our personal freedoms through invasive healthcare and “greenâ€

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

Highlander, the link doesn't seem to take me to the article you mentioned. Wrong link?
    That would be an ooops, and is what happens when one tries to do too much too late in the evening. This link should get you where you want to go:

http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/09/26/ ... igibility/

The other link is one that points to a legal discussion of Shari'ah law as compared to American Law, and is one I posted on Scribd.com.
    Thanks! Great article!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

A Military.com poster offered this comment, merged in with a subject appropriate comment. I thought it was interesting to have a comment like this show up on military.com.

=============

It's looking at page 31 almost halfway down the page, (above Professor Kamar's comment), and you'll see their in the Kenyan National Parliamentrary record is this statement:

"If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of America? It is because they did away with exclusion. What has killed us here is exclusion; that once Mr. Orengo is President, I know of no other place than Ugenya. That is why we were fighting against these many Presidencies in the past. I hope that Kenya will come of age. This country must come of age. People want freedom and nations want liberation, but countries want independence."

This is THEIR OFFICIAL RECORD and they clearly state that Barack H Obama was in fact born in Kenya.

"how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of America?"

How is it the entire nation of Kenya KNOWS he was born there and so many here in the US still try to claim he was born here in the US?????

=====================

The original article is found here:

http://www.military.com/news/article/na ... ESRC=eb.nl

///

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    [quote="HighlanderJuan"][size=117]A new book by David Limbaugh:

Crimes Against Liberty: An Indictment of President Barack Obama

"As Americans, liberty is an inalienable right that is granted to us by God, protected by the Constitution, and upheld by our government. Yet, Barack Obama doesn’t seem to share that view. To him, liberty is a threat to the government’s power and something to be squashed by any means possible, as bestselling author David Limbaugh shows to devastating effect in his new book, Crimes Against Liberty.

"In Crimes Against Liberty, Limbaugh issues a damning indictment of President Barack Obama for encroaching upon and stripping us of our individual and sovereign rights. Laying out his case like he would a criminal complaint, Limbaugh presents the evidence—count-by-count—against Obama. From exploiting the financial crisis for political gain, to restricting our personal freedoms through invasive healthcare and “greenâ€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Hawaii Dems button-lipped on Obama eligibility status

From World Net Daily

BORN IN THE USA?
    Hawaii Dems button-lipped on Obama eligibility status
    Doc missing statement candidate 'qualified' under U.S. Constitution
    Posted: September 25, 2010
    10:10 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
    © 2010 WorldNetDaily

U.S. President Barack Obama speaks during the Clinton Global Initiative in New York September 23, 2010. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson (UNITED STATES - Tags: POLITICS)

It long has been documented that when Barack Obama was picked by the Democratic Party to be its 2008 presidential candidate, only one state – Hawaii – was sent a document from Nancy Pelosi certifying that he was qualified under the requirements of the U.S. Constitution.

Now a series of blogs reports are heating up the issue again, this time revealing documents that showed it apparently was Hawaii's local Democratic Party that refused to include that certification on its paperwork naming Obama as its candidate.

Even today, the Hawaii Democratic Party was staying mum, declining attempts by WND to obtain a comment on why it handled the 2008 presidential race paperwork as it did.

(Story continues below)

The original report came from a commentator at Canada Free Press who revealed the Democrats failed to certify their candidate's eligibility in 49 of the 50 states.

See the movie Obama does not want you to see: Own the DVD that probes this unprecedented presidential eligibility mystery.

"In most states," writer JB Williams said at the time last year, "it appears that the DNC never certified constitutional eligibility for Barack Hussein Obama, despite their many claims of proper vetting and certification, all of which we now know to be false."

As WND reported, Williams released copies of two documents apparently prepared by Democrats to certify Obama as their nominee for president. One contains language affirming his constitutional eligibility, filed in Hawaii where state law requires the specific language, and another omits the language, filed in the remaining 49 states.

Now a series of reports, including those from blogger JBJD, the butterdezillion blog, Obama Release Your Records blog and the Fellowshipofminds blog, are revealing the local state party's stance in 2008.

Interesting to note that in 2008 the certification records were different!!!!!

video and more at the link below

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=207197

Kathyet

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.safeguardourconstitution.com/
    Safeguard Our Constitution[/url]]September 27, 2010 @ 2 pm ET
    We have now filed our Petition for a Writ of Mandamus in the Army Court of Criminal Appeals,
    but the trial court is going to proceed with a hearing on Tuesday [September 28] as scheduled.
    Stay tuned for more news after the hearing.

Terry needs your support.
    PLEASE MAKE A TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO THE DEFENSE FUND NOW:
    We are at a critical stage and costs are mounting. Can you help today?
    Click here now...
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Considering the Army Judge basically told Terry to "Sit down and Accept your Punishment"... Mr. Lakins Defense team should ACCEPT the help of the Veterans Council.
    After what I read about what took place at the Hearing on the 27th, Mr. Lakin will be going to Prison, no Ifs, Ands or Buts about it.
    Ramos and Compean are perfect examples of the "Power of The Pen". I'm sure Obama sits in the Oval Office EVERY night, with his feet up on the desk just Laughing at us Stupid Americans. As a person who has said from the FIRST TIME I saw this POS, he was NOT Eligible to be President, and I see all these COURT cases, being held in "FEDERAL COURT".
    Lets look at that word once "Federal" i.e. THE GOVERNMENT!!!!
    Barack Obama = THE GOVT.!! Understand this... There will NOT BE ANY JUSTICE IN THE COURTS! They are ALL working TOGETHER...
    Like ON THE SAME SIDE!!!! I just had to get that out there, I hope someone sees' what I'm pointing out.
    God Bless Mr. Lakin & ALL American Patriots.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>