Page 387 of 574 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Interesting scene at prayer meeting tonight.

I prayed for deliverance from the Kenyan, son of a Kenyan, not natural born citizen of the U.S., fraudulent impostor and usurper in the White House.

After church, the leading elder chided me, saying, "I don't think that's going anywhere." I hope they don't presume to tell me that I am out of order praying for the U.S. to be delivered from a domestic and foreign enemy of the U.S. Constitution.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Interesting scene at prayer meeting tonight.

I prayed for deliverance from the Kenyan, son of a Kenyan, not natural born citizen of the U.S., fraudulent impostor and usurper in the White House.

After church, the leading elder chided me, saying, "I don't think that's going anywhere." I hope they don't presume to tell me that I am out of order praying for the U.S. to be delivered from a domestic and foreign enemy of the U.S. Constitution.
    Sadly, MinuteMan, not everyone understands the issues yet. I have people in my own family who think I'm a nutcase.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will be there." Some folks are never ready.

I think your prayer was quite appropriate under the circumstances.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Sadly, MinuteMan, not everyone understands the issues yet. I have people in my own family who think I'm a nutcase.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will be there." Some folks are never ready.

I've been praying about this for years. I don't think there was a person in the room who doesn't know the facts by now.

His comment was not lack of knowledge or disagreement about the facts, but about God answering my prayer that He bless America with a Constitutionally lawful government.

"We wrestle not against flesh and blood [Mr. Obama], but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." (Ephesians 6:12,13)

This is a power struggle between spiritual kingdoms:
    • between good and evil among mankind,
      between good and evil in the unseen spiritual realm,
      between light and darkness,
      between truth and the lie,
      between law and order and anarchy and chaos,
      between peace and tranquility and fear and terror,
      between Christian America and atheistic communism,
      between the fate of the U.S. in the community of nations or in the dustbin of nations,
      between Is|am and the people of the nation which traditionally (if not now) has sent three fourths of the missionaries and resources that are sent to unevangelized peoples,
      between Israel and the Jews, in their existential struggle against Is|am and terrorism, facing the bullies either with their big brother, Christian America, or alone with the God of Israel, the Lord of Hosts (legions of angels).
    Anyone who is in this fight without spending time on his knees wrestling with God is just boxing the air in futility.

Back to the basics.
    • "In God We Trust." (the national motto of the United States)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding." (Proverbs 3:5)

"When I am afraid, I will trust in You." (Psalm 56:3)

"Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
      For wisdom and might are His.
      And He changes the times and the seasons;
      He removes kings and raises up kings;" (Daniel 2:20b-21a)

"...the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, and gives it to whomever He chooses." (Daniel 4:25c)

"For exaltation comes neither from the east
      Nor from the west nor from the south.
      But God is the Judge:
      He puts down one, and exalts another." (Psalm 75:6-7)

Welcome to Alipac MMCDC007!

If you are interested in this topic there is a wealth of knowledge if you want to skim over the last few hundred pages.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MMCDC007, welcome to the ALIPAC "Obama ineligibility" thread.

Buddy, I'm so glad you're here. Where have you been? I don't know how you found us, but it's good to have you on board.

[quote="For The Post & Email, Mrs. Sharon Rondeau"]All Felonies Dropped against Walter Fitzpatrick; convictions on two misdemeanors

PLUS $3,000 IN FINES AND ADDITIONAL COURT COSTS

by Sharon Rondeau

If a juror was disqualified today for having served
    within the last 24 months, how could any convictions
    against Fitzpatrick stand when the charges
    arose from a grand jury with the same flaw?
    [size=117]

(Dec. 1, 2010) — As several eyewitnesses at Walter Fitzpatrick’s trial in Monroe County, TN reported this evening, all felony charges against the retired U.S. Naval Academy graduate and 20-year veteran of the U.S. Navy have been dropped. Those charges were “riot,â€

working4change
    Please keep repeating this to Congressional offices....

"Please oppose the Dream Act Amnesty because it would displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!"

Thanks to your efforts yesterday, we have identified 10 of the 83 targeted Democrats who will vote NO on Dream Amnesty! We only need 30 more to win and stop this bill!

Please start your calls today by calling the 10 listed as "Voting No" and say...

"I want to thank Congressman _______ for voting No on the Dream Act Amnesty which would 'displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!' Please ask him to encourage other Democrats to say No as well."

Once you have thanked the NO votes, proceed to lobby the unknowns.

Here is the activism link for you. We need all of our ALIPAC activist Aces High today!

NEW TIP: We have added towns and zips of district offices beneath the DC contact info. If a staffer challenges you for town and zip to disuade your call, you may give them the ones we provide or you can say "If you are listening to illegal aliens today, you can listen to me because I am an American."

Let's Roll!

TAKE ACTION NOW WITH ALIPAC TO STOP DREAM ACT AMNESTY AT THIS LINK...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219949.html

There's a storm on the horizon...

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=235561
    For WorldNetDaily, Brian Fitzpatrick[/url]]Lakin's attorney: Conviction 'certain'

'He's very disappointed in military justice system'

Posted: December 02, 2010, 11:05 pm Eastern

By Brian Fitzpatrick
    © 2010 WorldNetDaily

Lieutenant Colonel Terrence Lakin

WASHINGTON – Lieutenant Colonel Terrence Lakin, a distinguished Army flight surgeon, is "certain" to be convicted of disobeying orders, according to his lawyer, Neil Puckett.

LTC Lakin will go on trial December 14 for refusing to deploy with his unit to Afghanistan. The senior officer questioned the legal validity of his orders because they originate ultimately with President Barack Obama, whose eligibility to serve as commander in chief under article II of the U.S. Constitution remains unproven.

"Based on the evidence available, his conviction is certain," Puckett told WND. "He has no affirmative defense for the offenses he committed." [The judge censored LTC Lakin's defense arguments and would not allow them to be presented.]

"There is not much left to do" in defense of his client, Puckett said. Lakin's previous defense counsel, Paul Jensen, already "sought discovery of documents, and to introduce evidence and expert witnesses, but the judge shut down all those efforts."

During a September hearing, Colonel Denise Lind, the judge in the case, censored the last remaining arguments Lakin planned to make in his defense: motive and duty. Lakin had intended to explain his motive for disobeying the order and contend that it was his duty as a good soldier to disobey orders that he believed to be illegal.

See the movie Obama does not want you to see: Own the DVD that probes this unprecedented presidential-eligibility mystery!

Lind also rejected defense requests to call as witnesses Ambassador Alan Keyes and retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney. Keyes was to explain the constitutional issues involved in the case, and McInerney was to talk about the training soldiers receive regarding when they should question and even disobey orders.

Stripped by the court of all possible defenses that might have justified his actions, Lakin has no chance of prevailing at trial.

Lakin had intended, through a court martial, to resolve the nationwide dispute about Obama's eligibility to occupy the Oval Office.

Knowing he was risking imprisonment and dismissal from the service, Lakin deliberately disobeyed his superiors in order to force Obama to produce his birth certificate and documents related to his citizenship status.

Note: A legal-defense fund has been set up for LTC Terry Lakin. Click for information.

His plan was frustrated when Col. Lind declared that Lakin's orders were legitimate, without addressing the underlying eligibility issue, and ruled to limit the scope of the trial to the narrow question of whether Lakin had knowingly disobeyed orders.

"This leaves us with a client who stands accused of missing the movement of an airplane, two failures to obey orders to meet his brigate commander, failure to report to Ft. Campbell, and failure to report to his unit," said Puckett.

"LTC Lakin asked many people to answer his questions about his misgivings about the legitimacy of the president, even the White House. He had a question that a lot of Americans have, a question that hasn't been answered by the legislative branch or by the judicial branch. When he received his orders he had a conscience issue, whether he'd be obeying lawful orders," Puckett explained.

"LTC Lakin is a doctor, not a lawyer," said Puckett. "He thought if he were to ask that question of the military courts, after being rebuffed in all other avenues, he'd get his answer. What he has discovered is that the military justice system cannot produce the answers to those questions. He could not have known, he was given inadequate legal advice. The military justice system is set up to help commanding officers maintain good order and discipline. It can't make victims whole, it can only punish wrongdoers. He's very disappointed in the system."

"We have to proceed without the documents, evidence and witnesses that have been denied to the defense. LTC Lakin is left to speak for himself and defend himself. It's up to him whether he wants to testify in his own defense," said Puckett.

Puckett would not reveal Lakin's decision or any other details of his defense plans. He predicted that Lakin would end up, at worst, convicted of two violations of disobeying orders, be dismissed from the service, and spend a year in confinement.

Once guilt or innocence has been determined by his jurors, the trial will move to a presentencing hearing, when Lakin will have an unfettered opportunity to introduce mitigating evidence that might justify his disobedience in spite of Judge Lind's limitations on the scope of the trial.

"If he were to be convicted, he would have an open microphone to talk to the panel of jurors," said Puckett.

Puckett could not predict whether LTC Lakin plans to deliver an impassioned speech addressing the charges and the Obama eligibility issues.

Supporters are mobilizing in Lakin's defense. The officer has become a cause célèbre on the Internet, and rallies are planned next week in Arizona and at the court martial in Ft. Meade, Maryland.

Get a FREE, comprehensive report answering the question: Does Barack Obama meet the requirements of the U.S. Constitution to occupy the hallowed Oval Office?

"Every American should support Lakin," said Arizona organizer Jeff Lichter, a retired high school physical education teacher. "Don't we all have a simple right to ask who our president is? Is he legitimate, is he qualified? That's all Terry is asking. He has every right to ask the question, he asked it for a long time before he went public.

"They're not even going to allow him to put up any evidence, We feel the trial is already rigged, and they're denying him his due process rights, He's been denied access to records in Hawaii. He's been told by Judge Lind that the orders he's refusing to obey came from the Pentagon, not the commander in chief, so his question whether the commander in chief is eligible is irrelevant. It's ridiculous. It's all fixed."

Lichter's rallies will take place at the state offices of Arizona Republican senators John McCain, and Richard Kyl, and U.S. Rep. Trent Franks, R-Ariz.

"We have 535 congressmen and none are ready to ask for an investigation of this issue? We just want these officials who have not kept their oaths to defend the constitution. They're not doing it," said Lichter.

"Nobody has been able to break what's apparently a cover-up of this issue. We want people to know about this in spite of the media blackout."

There's a storm on the horizon...

There's a storm on the horizon,
    Oh, let the wind blow,
    There is thunder in the heavens,
    Oh, let the wind blow,
    Let the rain fall down from the sky above,
    Let the tempest roar 'til it's had enough,
    I'm trusting in the Lord of love,
    Let the wind blow.

There is lightning in the distance,
    Oh, let the wind blow,
    There is darkness all around me,
    Oh, let the wind blow,
    Let the world give all the hurt it can,
    Let the evil one devise his plans,
    I'm trusting in the great I AM,
    Let the wind blow.

Let the wind blow... blow as hard as it can,
    Let the wind blow,
    Upon the solid rock of God I stand,
    Oh, let the wind blow.

There's a storm on the horizon,
    Oh, let the wind blow,
    There is thunder in the heavens,
    Oh, let the wind blow,
    Let its mighty fury be unleashed,
    Let the doubters fall upon their knees,
    I'm trusting in the Prince of peace,
    Let the wind blow.

Let the wind blow,
    Oh, let the wind blow.

Let its mighty fury be unleashed,
    Let the doubters fall upon their knees,
    I'm trusting in the Prince of peace,
    Let the wind blow.

Let the wind blow,
    Let the wind blow, the wind blow.

Let the tempest roar 'til it's had enough, (let the wind blow)
    Let the world give all the hurt it can,
    Let the evil one devise his plans, (let the wind blow)
    Let the tempest roar 'til it's had enough,
    I'm trusting in the Lord of love,
    Let the wind blow

("Let the wind blow" by The Imperials)

The fire next time... (2 Peter 3:5-7,10)

Re: There's a storm on the horizon...

[quote=MinutemanCDC_SC]
    Quote Originally Posted by "[url=http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=235561
    For WorldNetDaily, Brian Fitzpatrick[/url]":1y5ebtlx]Lakin's attorney: Conviction 'certain'
    [/quote:1y5ebtlx]

Looks like the fix is in. The whole system is corrupt.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

New from Miss Tickly, aka Terri K.

Unveiling the HDOH Seal

Sunday, December 5, 2010

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... eases.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/44678791/Unve ... ember-2010

This is cross-posted in full for archival purposes in case MissTickly aka Terri K. decides to remove her great research and blog, as was done in the past. This is just more proof that that garbage posted at FactCheck.org is a big fat FAIL. It must be noted that the sealless/numberless COLB posted at Obama's FightTheSmears.com website is a much different COLB than what is posted at the FactCheck.org website, and it too is a big fat FAIL. It is also important to note here and here that the Hawaii DoH refuses to back-up any one of the Obama COLB's. Now you know why! The question remains; WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, MEDIA HACKS!? -snip-

At long last. A copy of the Hawaii Department of Health seal has been disclosed by the department directly. And it’s a doozy.

A records request made under the Uniform Information Practices Act (UIPA), Hawaii’s Open Records law, for a black and white copy of the Hawaii Department of Health’s (HDOH) departmental seal as described as “Exhibit Aâ€

Also, the caduceus in the bogus HI DOH seal is wildly different from that on the authentic seal.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Looks like the fix is in. The whole system is corrupt.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.
    It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

The widespread apostasy from Christian faith and practice is behind the failure of the system of government.

Pray for a revival of righteousness and right living among Christians. (No one should expect unsaved people to live up to that standard.)

"When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14